Hkkx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Too fat to keep bulking?

Hey all, I'm 5' 9" and 170 lb. This is my first bulk and trying to decide when to cut. I'm guessing I'm like 35% right now, idk.

On one hand, I'm thinking I'll cut soon as I feel really fat and this is the heaviest I've ever been, but, I'm still making strength gains (just hit 225 bench for the first time today!)

Here’s my photos:

drive.google. com/drive/folders/1FCMTmNZEKSkqNyf868JQTdO8S1NNsna0?usp=drive_link (remove the space between "google." and "com")

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hkkx View Post
    Hey all, I'm 5' 9" and 170 lb. This is my first bulk and trying to decide when to cut. I'm guessing I'm like 35% right now, idk.

On one hand, I'm thinking I'll cut soon as I feel really fat and this is the heaviest I've ever been, but, I'm still making strength gains (just hit 225 bench for the first time today!)

Here’s my photos:

drive.google. com/drive/folders/1FCMTmNZEKSkqNyf868JQTdO8S1NNsna0?usp=drive_link (remove the space between "google." and "com")
    Yeah, you really shouldn't be bulking at all.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't understand what you are trying to achieve. From the information you provided, i think you are a pretty healthy and fit person. Anyway if you decide to follow some diets, make sure you consult with the doctor or at least with the Canadian Pharmacy B2B customer service. If needed consider to take additional supplements or/and vitamins
    Last edited by jerrymorelos; 04-26-2024 at 12:33 PM.