Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Un-ironically this. Partying just isn't even as fun once you're 25+ tbh. This is a bit like saying "how can I play at the playground in my teens"? Speaking of, most fuking teens and even 20-somethings I know don't "party" anymore. Zoomers are all FA online cucks that rarely see people irl & don't drink or party like other generations did.

Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    This.

There's no redoing your 20s in your 30s

If you're 30+ you should get a women and some $

Who gives a dang about all that party bs going downtown until 4 am etc lol ain't got the inclination anymore
    Except for maybe a night once in awhile ...

I'm with my girl most weekends anyway and we aren't exactly the rowdy drunk type

I think this is silly thinking. My question is, what is partying exactly?

Is it house parties?
    Is it going to events? (Raves/concerts/yacht parties/halloween)
    Is it going to events overseas?
    Is it going to salsa/bachata/tango clubs?

I imagine the house parties are long gone for you 30s. But the later 3 seem very doable in your 30s. There's a miscer I forget his name, he's always going to some sort of event outside of his country and meeting women and he's in his 30s.

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I think this is silly thinking. My question is, what is partying exactly?

Is it house parties?
    Is it going to events? (Raves/concerts/yacht parties/halloween)
    Is it going to events overseas?
    Is it going to salsa/bachata/tango clubs?

I imagine the house parties are long gone for you 30s. But the later 3 seem very doable in your 30s. There's a miscer I forget his name, he's always going to some sort of event outside of his country and meeting women and he's in his 30s.
    I like house parties the best but how can I do that in my 30s?

Fml for wasting my 20s just playing video games but I was an addict

If u move to a big city how can there be no house parties

Events
    Social events
    Going out to the bars with the boys
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you feel a worry that since, your own words, you wasted your 20s, that there is a risk of you wasting your 30s too? I ask because I see you make a lot of these threads. I'm thinking that you maybe do not believe there you will change and that makes you anxious.

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drinking and miscing
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

Originally Posted by johnsorrow View Post
    Do you feel a worry that since, your own words, you wasted your 20s, that there is a risk of you wasting your 30s too? I ask because I see you make a lot of these threads. I'm thinking that you maybe do not believe there you will change and that makes you anxious.
    Yes but some ppl say it’s too late

But my first step right now is to move out of my dads house and into a big night city and do stuff daily like sports leagues to meet people and make friends

MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    Is it possible to do all this without drinking
    -party
    -dont drink

pick 1

johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnsorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes but some ppl say it’s too late

But my first step right now is to move out of my dads house and into a big night city and do stuff daily like sports leagues to meet people and make friends
    OK, but perhaps take it one step at a time (moving out is a big step). Would you mind assigning a "deadline" for when you move out? Before the summer? May 31? When does not really matter, and if you do not want to write it here write it down somewhere else. The point is to make a tangible goal with a time limit, and to hold yourself accountable.

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op, do you have a mental or developmental disorder?

srs question
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

OK, but perhaps take it one step at a time (moving out is a big step). Would you mind assigning a "deadline" for when you move out? Before the summer? May 31? When does not really matter, and if you do not want to write it here write it down somewhere else. The point is to make a tangible goal with a time limit, and to hold yourself accountable.
    Sometime in April this year for sure

Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    Op, do you have a mental or developmental disorder?

srs question
    No I’ve just been lazy and a video game addict

And graduated late these things kept me busy and not care about friends

Sometime in April this year for sure
    OK. You will move out from your dad before April 30th. Do you feel confident you know the steps you need to take? April 30 is not far away so hopefully you have already started this process (?).

OK. You will move out from your dad before April 30th. Do you feel confident you know the steps you need to take? April 30 is not far away so hopefully you have already started this process (?).
    Ya I’m deciding between a few options

$1516/ month in a high rise with all amenities in a 4 bed/3 bath with my own room and bathroom

Or $700 plus utilities in a dirty garden unit with my own bedroom and bathroom

I’m wondering if the high rise is worth it to make new friends it got a pool and everything

Also bringing people back
    Last edited by conics; 03-22-2024 at 03:34 PM.

Ya I’m deciding between a few options

$1516/ month in a high rise with all amenities in a 4 bed/3 bath with my own room and bathroom

Or $700 plus utilities in a dirty garden unit with my own bedroom and bathroom

I’m wondering if the high rise is worth it to make new friends it got a pool and everything

Also bringing people back
    Sounds like you are on the way! I'm sure you can work with either place, and if you don't like it you can always move again.

Best of luck!

Sounds like you are on the way! I'm sure you can work with either place, and if you don't like it you can always move again.

Best of luck!
    I can move but I’ll have to sublease my place and that’s just really hard

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I’ve just been lazy and a video game addict

And graduated late these things kept me busy and not care about friends
    Have you actually PROPERLY investigated whether you have any psychological issues though?

A developmental disorder is a good shout. Visit the doctor and tell them you suspect you have something like that and ask to be referred to a specialist. You’ll be assessed and evaluated and the results could be enlightening.

If you genuinely wanna improve your life OP, my honest opinion is that you should start there.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Have you actually PROPERLY investigated whether you have any psychological issues though?

A developmental disorder is a good shout. Visit the doctor and tell them you suspect you have something like that and ask to be referred to a specialist. You’ll be assessed and evaluated and the results could be enlightening.

If you genuinely wanna improve your life OP, my honest opinion is that you should start there.
    Bro all of us With strict parents from Asia grew up like this

Only get good grade get good job

And we all played video games

I wanted to be an outlier and party that’s all

Bump

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    three easy(not really) steps

1 - Go out in public where people meet to socialize
    2 - Socialize and make friends, share numbers.
    3 - Get invited to things
    "we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro all of us With strict parents from Asia grew up like this

Only get good grade get good job

And we all played video games

I wanted to be an outlier and party that’s all
    I still think it would be worth investigating. Regardless of your protestations you strike me as a little bit "off".

I still think it would be worth investigating. Regardless of your protestations you strike me as a little bit "off".
    How so it’s just a lack of experience

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little bit? OP can’t do literally anything without asking misc “what do?”
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Speaking of, most fuking teens and even 20-somethings I know don't "party" anymore. Zoomers are all FA online cucks that rarely see people irl & don't drink or party like other generations did.
    This, srs.

Bar culture is kinda phuckin dead, at least as a way to meet women or have "cRaZy aDvEnTuReS" or chit. Zoomers don't do that phuckin chit, and a lot of millennials don't either. Every regular I see at a bar around here is pushing 40.

I wasn't there to see it, but I srsly get the feeling that smart phones nuked the whole bar scene. Like the people who were drinking before 2010 still treat bars as this social gathering place, but the people younger than that either treat it like an Olive Garden to meet friends at or they just don't go at all.

For hookups especially... that scene has moved online now. Cheaper and safer on the girls' end.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just lol at op