Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation How to party in my 30s (REPS GTFIH)

Can you party in your 30s

Did nothing in my 20s except video games and school and covid as well took some years. Also extremely lazy and never tried either. Never made friends, never went out, never socialized, just say home mostly and played video games. Do feel regret as I feel like I wasted my youth being a video game addict and I hate it that I made that choice. Esp since I went to a top party college and sat inside.

Just turned 30 and have no friends, no social life, no connections, etc

So now that I have $ from work which is wfh can I go out to bars and clubs in my 30s and party? I want to get make lots of friends especially guy friends to chill and talk with and do stuff with such as travel to places and build long trustful relationships.

Hard part now is u also have the pressure to get married. And I’m no way near ready since I’ve never even had a relationship or even close since I’ve never tried. I also feel 20 in the head and feel like I have no life experience and if I get married it’s truly over.

Basically want to make my 30s the 20s I never had or is it too late? Don’t want to marry till at least 35 and even that I feel is way too early as I missed out on an entire 20s. I hate my self for not caring before but now that I work and have nothing to do but am bored to death it’s really scaring me that I’ll have a lonely sad and depressing life and I can’t just keep living like this.

Even being in school even tho I was there for 8 years since I switched majors kept me busy and around people that we worked in school homework together etc but now I don’t even talk to anyone of them and am truly alone

Gotta also make friends and social circle now as well as I’ve never had this. I used to drive for Uber and pick up groups friends and I want to be in the group of friends taking Ubers to places, I really hate being alone. I was also a huge gymcel and even that led to nothing. All I care about now is social life, friends, connections, people to chill and do stuff with. And eventually hopefully a gf. I must have a really bad or no personality as I’m boring and have nothing to offer, no social skills, and have huge body dysmorphia.

I want to do stuff daily, right now it’s just work, rot in bed all day long working/phone/lift and repeat , 16 hour average screen time on phone scrolling IG. Although I follow educational channels only on self improvement and fitness.

I want to do stuff daily, plan is to move to a big night city. Join sports leagues daily, multiple of them, volunteer, charity events, events from meet up and eventbright. What else can I do? I want to have a lot of friends and social life like the popular kids. How do I even party now I never partied. I don’t drink cuz lifting and I don’t think it does anything anyways so I quit completely but Idt I’ll need it. I’m just so bored doing nothing and hate myself for wasting my entire 20s. I’m a decade behind in life maybe more. Some say it’s too late but that scares me as I hate my life atm and I can’t keep living like this.

I wish I was 18, I would fix all these problems I know I would but I can’t. I started lifting at 17 and got a good bod but it led to nothing. I’m fighting against time and I don’t know if I have any. I feel like a complete failure and loser that I failed at life and I want to turn it around for good. Idc about having a ton of $ I just want a good social life, money doesn’t even make me happy I am very minimalist and frugal and just need enough to pay bills. Everything in my past has been full of regrets, missed opportunities, not trying, not taking action. Was given opportunities to succeed, went to a top party school but sat inside and played video games and rarely went to class and never made any friends. I can’t stop thinking about the past how I made everything a mistake. It took me 8 years to graduate cuz I switched majors and school and in that time I still made no friends or did anything. When I go out I don’t even socialize since I don’t know how to talk and respond. Talking to random strangers is so hard for me esp girls, I’m scared. As I said more than a decade behind in life and I want to fix these problems but it’s so hard and I’m fighting against time if I even have any.

Was also depressed in my 20s cuz I went from being ripped to getting fat cuz I got addicted to junk food and that worsened my already high body dismorphia. Like I wanted a ripped bod and told my self I won’t do anything until I achieve it but instead I just wasted my life while I should have lived it instead.

The other thing about turning 30 is getting older, looking older, losing hair etc, now I gotta figure out ways to stop aging, reverse it, etc, so many problems on top of lifting, so hard to fix and I’m also extremely lazy

Damn I miss college. All I did was play video games but the amount of opportunities that I wasted, only worry was grades which I also hated.

I feel like I don’t even exist like I’m invisible to people irl and esp girls
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NGL I didn't read all your post, but I might in the future and reply again...

Start by getting a feel of different venues. Lookup 4 or 5 different bars, clubs, pool halls, and cigar lounges nearby and make it a mission one night to go to all of them for 2 drinks each. Learn the population. Some will have nothing but college kids and under ages trying to sneak a drink. Some will have a healthy balance of low 20s - upper 50s. Some will be primarily 30s+. Go to the ones that you feel would be your best bet to not feel awkward.

There's a pool hall I went to once that was predominantly 30s+. I had 2 cougars hitting on me just while waiting for a bartender to serve me a drink. I'm not a 10/10, probably a 7/10 if I'm on the leaner side with a pump and some fitting clothing. If my current relationship ever ends, I'd be going there at least twice a month.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s over

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    It’s over
    Un-ironically this. Partying just isn't even as fun once you're 25+ tbh. This is a bit like saying "how can I play at the playground in my teens"? Speaking of, most fuking teens and even 20-somethings I know don't "party" anymore. Zoomers are all FA online cucks that rarely see people irl & don't drink or party like other generations did.

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Un-ironically this. Partying just isn't even as fun once you're 25+ tbh. This is a bit like saying "how can I play at the playground in my teens"? Speaking of, most fuking teens and even 20-somethings I know don't "party" anymore. Zoomers are all FA online cucks that rarely see people irl & don't drink or party like other generations did.
    I don’t know I am reading similar situations of ppl asking how to do this stuff in their 30s and ppl say u still have all ur 30s to party or at least till 37

I can’t just imagine doing nothing and sitting inside all day long

Unless ur saying u could only party from college 18-22

I never did party so idk if it’s fun or not

What do I even do daily now. I want friends and a social life and go out but not drink

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s over
    This.

There's no redoing your 20s in your 30s

If you're 30+ you should get a women and some $

Who gives a dang about all that party bs going downtown until 4 am etc lol ain't got the inclination anymore
    Except for maybe a night once in awhile ...

I'm with my girl most weekends anyway and we aren't exactly the rowdy drunk type

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    This.

Who gives a dang about all that party bs going downtown until 4 am etc lol ain't got the inclination anymore

I'm with my girl most weekends anyway and we aren't exactly the rowdy drunk type
    This. Just find a girl to settle down with, OP. Your version of partying will become fuking and having a few drinks with her on the weekend before going to bed decently early. Maybe try to find a hobby if you have no close male friends.

This.

Y do ppl say 30s are ur new 20s

Also isn’t it up to the person if I want my 30s to be like my 20s y can’t I make it like that

Also I need to do this stuff first which will
    Hopefully help me find a woman and also I’m not ready to marry till at least 35 maybe even later

And no I don’t plan on drinking either

Cuz what else is there to do im just sick of sitting at home doing nothing all day

Originally Posted by conics View Post
    I don’t know I am reading similar situations of ppl asking how to do this stuff in their 30s and ppl say u still have all ur 30s to party or at least till 37

I can’t just imagine doing nothing and sitting inside all day long

Unless ur saying u could only party from college 18-22

I never did party so idk if it’s fun or not

What do I even do daily now. I want friends and a social life and go out but not drink
    How would you "go out" but not drink? Unless you're doing some sort of hobby, there tends to be drinking involved. Honestly, if you wanna "party like a college kid", you kind of have to drink...

Having friends isn't the same as partying, OP.

Exclamation

This. Just find a girl to settle down with, OP. Your version of partying will become fuking and having a few drinks with her on the weekend before going to bed decently early. Maybe try to find a hobby if you have no close male friends.
    How do u even want me to find a girl?
    I don’t drink
    I only like lifting reading self improvement
    Not settling till 35+

I’m
    Just so bored all day doing nothing

I want friends and a social life and to pull girls cuz I never did

What ur saying sounds really boring

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't read but you'll have to go to bars for old people or social gatherings

Since you've probably already spent the last decade banging young sloots from clubs, it's time to move on
    You're a phаggot

What ur saying sounds really boring
    So, what "sounds fun" to you? Your sexless, friendless, sober life sounds way more boring than what I said...

Exclamation

How would you "go out" but not drink? Unless you're doing some sort of hobby, there tends to be drinking involved. Honestly, if you wanna "party like a college kid", you kind of have to drink...

Having friends isn't the same as partying, OP.
    Just do it without drinking

Or just be with ppl that drink

Or take other drugs that work like alcohol like phenibut or ********

I’m trying to change my personality and Become more outgoing and talkative but it’s hard

I don’t want to drink cuz it’s bad for u and I’m currently lifting

Plus in the past when I drank it didn’t help in anyways either

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Y do ppl say 30s are ur new 20s

Also isn’t it up to the person if I want my 30s to be like my 20s y can’t I make it like that

Also I need to do this stuff first which will
    Hopefully help me find a woman and also I’m not ready to marry till at least 35 maybe even later

And no I don’t plan on drinking either

Cuz what else is there to do im just sick of sitting at home doing nothing all day
    I'm not saying don't socialize..it depends on what your definition of " partying "

I'm only 30 and quite content with leaving most of that behind.

Unfortunately I don't even have very many close male friends but it is what it is.

My life these days revolves around primarily working and making $....and spending time with my family and girl. Also fitness etc

Don't really have the inclination to do much else

Also you are gonna be that awkward older guy in the club

I'm all for letting loose a night here and there and going downtown with the boys...but I'm also content with maybe just smoking a j having a beer or 2 and hanging with my girlfriend

I think the reason most dudes party is to chase p*ssy or they have a problem with alcohol..I already have girl(s) and don't have a problem with alcohol

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Didn't read but you'll have to go to bars for old people or social gatherings

Since you've probably already spent the last decade banging young sloots from clubs, it's time to move on
    30s is old ppl bars wtf?

I didn’t bang anyone in my 20s as I said I was in school in hard majors and didn’t even go out

Just do it without drinking

Or just be with ppl that drink

Or take other drugs that work like alcohol like phenibut or ********

I’m trying to change my personality and Become more outgoing and talkative but it’s hard

I don’t want to drink cuz it’s bad for u and I’m currently lifting

Plus in the past when I drank it didn’t help in anyways either
    All those dudes would be trying to get laid or alcoholics. Being sober or on some other drug with them would fuking suck, bro.

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro your BS is getting old much like yourself
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

Yeah LMAO

This is exactly my definition of partying now

30s is old ppl bars wtf?

I didn’t bang anyone in my 20s as I said I was in school in hard majors and didn’t even go out
    Maybe not traditional bars

But if you are talking about straight up night clubs...you'd be the older guy in your 30s for sure

So, what "sounds fun" to you? Your sexless, friendless, sober life sounds way more boring than what I said...
    Just need friends to talk and socialize and do stuff with like events

U know how ppl take Ubers to places with groups of friends I want to be in that group not sure if it’s too late

I want to go places with these friends

Then we go out to bars and pull girls

Etc

Having friends that are girls as well

Want a social circle

Maybe not traditional bars

But if you are talking about straight up night clubs...you'd be the older guy in your 30s for sure
    Age is just a number?

If anyone asks just lie

Just need friends to talk and socialize and do stuff with like events

U know how ppl take Ubers to places with groups of friends I want to be in that group not sure if it’s too late

I want to go places with these friends

Then we go out to bars and pull girls

Etc

Having friends that are girls as well

Want a social circle
    Man tbh the prospect of making new friends at 30 + is a little bleak unless you had some sort of significant commonality

And also with work and everything going down it would be an effort to make time to just to hang with another dude

I have a few child hood buddies I keep up with and that's it

If you wanna socialize and find someone to do chit with just find a girl and call it a day

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s over
    its not

but for op, it is
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Man tbh the prospect of making new friends at 30 + is a little bleak unless you had some sort of significant commonality

And also with work and everything going down it would be an effort to make time to just to hang with another dude

I have a few child hood buddies I keep up with and that's it

If you wanna socialize and find someone to do chit with just find a girl and call it a day
    But how do I find that girl?

I wfh
    I lift so I can meet them at the gym maybe

Plan is to do social stuff every day this summer like sports leagues, meet up events, Eventbrite events, go out daily, volunteer, charity events to meet as many people as possible

Y can’t I just pretend I’m 20 cuz I’m a decade behind in life

Hanging would be just hanging after work and doing stuff together on the weekends or after work

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off: **** your wall of text, tempted to neg. At least cliff it at the bottom of the OP. You some first day mother ****er? Second, to party in your turdies:

-Ensure you have a lake or body of water near you
    -Purchase 50K boat that seats 8
    -Go to strip clubs to recruit hoes for the weekend (PAY THEM NOTHING, the boat and their chance to IG Mog on the water is payment)
    -Boat full of hoes that you can close on
    -The implication
    'shark crew' master race
    Victory over nosharkcrew declared 6.2.23
    'nosharkcrew' is buncha jabbie smoothbrains listed below

-Wincel (obviously alting as CockSalesman)
    -SmashinYoungVag (oof so hard on your posts bro)
    -envisu (bro, you're the dumbest kunt in the thread thinking you're the smartest)
    -OneLegSquats (dumbest **** ever)
    -mulletwarrior (JFL)
    -meanstringbean
    -darkninja67
    -CopeOnIt
    -2004Miscer
    -WABeast
    -SteinerSteve
    -digital022
    -Destor

Originally Posted by FinBra View Post
    First off: **** your wall of text, tempted to neg. At least cliff it at the bottom of the OP. You some first day mother ****er? Second, to party in your turdies:

-Ensure you have a lake or body of water near you
    -Purchase 50K boat that seats 8
    -Go to strip clubs to recruit hoes for the weekend (PAY THEM NOTHING, the boat and their chance to IG Mog on the water is payment)
    -Boat full of hoes that you can close on
    -The implication
    Is this actually srs?

Also can u really get boat for that cheap

And can I make $ off of it

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this actually srs?

Also can u really get boat for that cheap

And can I make $ off of it
    I am ded srs. I see it all the time at the Tampa sandbars. The only thing better than this play is to own the strip club and have a bigger boat.

Yes, you can have a boat for 50K or way less frankly. You can get decent ones in this market for 20K these days, but you'll need to turn some wrenches. As for making money off it: you can rent it out or charter it...
    'shark crew' master race
    Victory over nosharkcrew declared 6.2.23
    'nosharkcrew' is buncha jabbie smoothbrains listed below

-Wincel (obviously alting as CockSalesman)
    -SmashinYoungVag (oof so hard on your posts bro)
    -envisu (bro, you're the dumbest kunt in the thread thinking you're the smartest)
    -OneLegSquats (dumbest **** ever)
    -mulletwarrior (JFL)
    -meanstringbean
    -darkninja67
    -CopeOnIt
    -2004Miscer
    -WABeast
    -SteinerSteve
    -digital022
    -Destor

“ 35 and I have friends well in their 40s still going hard and friends in their 20s you couldn’t pay to go. I personally am a bar person so I don’t but it’s your life live it how you want to. Don’t feel shame enjoy it if you do.”

“ Have fun doing what you do. Anybody saying you are supposed to age out of having fun is nothing more than a jealous hater.”

Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do a little dance make a little love get down tonight

Originally Posted by Visel View Post
    NGL I didn't read all your post, but I might in the future and reply again...

Start by getting a feel of different venues. Lookup 4 or 5 different bars, clubs, pool halls, and cigar lounges nearby and make it a mission one night to go to all of them for 2 drinks each. Learn the population. Some will have nothing but college kids and under ages trying to sneak a drink. Some will have a healthy balance of low 20s - upper 50s. Some will be primarily 30s+. Go to the ones that you feel would be your best bet to not feel awkward.

There's a pool hall I went to once that was predominantly 30s+. I had 2 cougars hitting on me just while waiting for a bartender to serve me a drink. I'm not a 10/10, probably a 7/10 if I'm on the leaner side with a pump and some fitting clothing. If my current relationship ever ends, I'd be going there at least twice a month.
    Is it possible to do all this without drinking