Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is wesnesday

No photos

This bot is a troll

Red Rep Into Oblivion

I'll wait every week to red rep this troll if I have to
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    I've started the dumbell program although I'm still wondering if the barbell one is better.
    Well you should probably ask that question another 20 different ways in this and other threads to stop wondering.

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Aside from being a general troll with your endless threads, you haven't listened to a single thing anyone has said to you in any of them. Trolling works both ways.
    I started fierce 5 like everyone suggested.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I started fierce 5 like everyone suggested.
    Eventually you can do the Fierce 10. It's the Fierce 5 with 5 more accessory lifts.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    It is wesnesday

No photos

This bot is a troll

Red Rep Into Oblivion

can I possibly just swap the bench with dumbell press and barbell squats with Goblet Squats? or smith machines?I just feel weird takingpics if people are using the equipment. I'll see what I can snap a pic of I can today to prove that I'm real. is there any way I can upload it directly from my phone? I'll even write my username on a card lol I have to figure out how to do it discreetly. it looks like dips are an appropriate substitution for bench press and leg presses are an appropriate substitution for squats based off what I just read on the program. is that what you were going to suggest?
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 03-27-2024 at 10:42 AM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cycle begins anew
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    One rep per set is all you need. Grip it and rip it.
    Most of Roger Estep's compound lifts were singles. He would finish with higher rep bodybuilding stuff. Dude looked awesome and was strong AF.

It is wesnesday

No photos

This bot is a troll

Red Rep Into Oblivion

heres a few photos. hoping you can just give me the benefit of the doubt and still help me. I won't argue it.

also in the gym:
    shoulder press machine
    nautilus lower back
    row machine
    lat pulldown machine
    hammer strength machine
    super squat precor
    pre cor leg press
    nautilus seated leg curl
    adjustable cable extensions
    techno gym leg press
    rear delt/pec fly.

lmk if you need more details, appreciate it
    Attached Images

It is wesnesday

No photos

This bot is a troll

Red Rep Into Oblivion

also here some more pics that I couldn't fit in the other reply
    Attached Images

Waiting on photos of your gym equipment

posted

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    heres a few photos. hoping you can just give me the benefit of the doubt and still help me. I won't argue it.

also in the gym:
    shoulder press machine
    nautilus lower back
    row machine
    lat pulldown machine
    hammer strength machine
    super squat precor
    pre cor leg press
    nautilus seated leg curl
    techno gym leg press
    rear delt/pec fly.

lmk if you need more details, appreciate it
    Take pictures of the following:

shoulder press machine
    row machine
    lat pulldown machine
    hammer strength machine -> which one???
    super squat precor
    precor leg press
    techno gym leg press

Also please pictures of:
    Power Racks
    Squat Racks
    Smith Machines
    Benches
    Hyperextension Benches

Etc.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

Take pictures of the following:

shoulder press machine
    row machine
    lat pulldown machine
    hammer strength machine -> which one???
    super squat precor
    precor leg press
    techno gym leg press

Also please pictures of:
    Power Racks
    Squat Racks
    Smith Machines
    Benches
    Hyperextension Benches

Etc.
    hey man sorry for getting back to you so late since the forums are down. let me try to get better pics next time I go. just didn't want people to think I was taking pics of them. let me see what else I can get next time I go and will try to be more specific.