Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Massive increase in colon cancer amongst young people may be linked to azz eating

Scientists have suspected a link between the bacteria, called Fusobacterium nucleatum, and colorectal cancer growth for almost a decade. The bacteria is usually only found in the mouth, far from the colon.

In the mouth, it’s one of the most common types of disease-causing bacteria, linked to gum disease and plaque buildup. But it was unclear how it could withstand the journey through the gut and eventually invade tumor cells in places in the body where these types of bacteria usually don’t survive.

Gee, I wonder this bacteria usually found in the mouth is finding its way to the colon without getting destroyed by stomach acid?

What other way can mouth bacteria get there? What's popular amongst the kids these days in the bedroom? Angus eating. Chicks are doing it to guys. Guys are doing it to chicks. Guys have been doing it to each other long before too, and I thought I read somewhere that colon cancer is higher amongst gays?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/type-bact...200840982.html
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always thought that ass licking and other degenerate behavior was almost exclusive to the alphabet people - that's why they always have sex-related illnesses.

I can't believe that these days its seen as 'OK' to have HIV due to anal sex and the like.

It's almost as if it's a punishment from God for people who taint their spirit with such atrocious acts.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Incels should be euthanized for the sake of humanity." - Vhagar

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    I always thought that ass licking and other degenerate behavior was almost exclusive to the alphabet people - that's why they always have sex-related illnesses.

I can't believe that these days its seen as 'OK' to have HIV due to anal sex and the like.

It's almost as if it's a punishment from God for people who taint their spirit with such atrocious acts.
    Brah you were into some new age homosexual stuff like two years ago. I remember your posts about touching souls physically and spiritually with dudes and exchanging life forces with men and similar stuff…
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always thought most people talking about "eating ass" on the misc and IRL were joking until I found out otherwise.

That is fuking digusting m8.

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fake news. People have been eating ass for 100s of thousands of years. Why stop now
    #BillsMafia

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Technically it would be due to having your ass eaten, not doing the eating yourself

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Brah you were into some new age homosexual stuff like two years ago. I remember your posts about touching souls physically and spiritually with dudes and exchanging life forces with men and similar stuff…
    OK - so you're actually half right in that a few years ago something strange happened to me post break-up, which i now think has to do with witchcraft being put onto me or the girl I was seeing having something demonic about her.

I developed this 'ability' to 'sense' people's emotions (it's called clairsentience) and I could even predict what they were going to say and do next - i would see somebody's face change and then at the same time sense a 'pain' in my body, even now I can sense it sometimes but not as strong as before.

This led me down a dark path of looking into explanations for what was going on and I got into the mystical aspects of yoga and the occult.

One thing led to another and I had a full blown demonic possession on me and when I discovered what it was I converted to Christianity and after a couple of months the demons were gone, but I still had heaps of pain and stuff in my body from somebody doing dark tantra on me.

I came to conclude that due to living a sinful and prideful life I had some entities attach to me that caused me to develop that 'psychic ability' and that led me down the dark path of new age and hinduism - it might have been due to the shock that i went through due to being dumped and in the way that it happened.. I still don't know how I got possessed to begin with.

Anyway, I'm now preaching that Jesus Christ is the truth because of what happened to me - the occult is very real and scary and it's absolutely real and your only real protection from its influence is Jesus Christ.

I am 100% SRS (SRS)

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eating ass is gross until you have a 10/10 ass of a girl that you're super attracted to in front of you and you have a full set of balls and a raging hard boner.

If there's no smell or discernible grossness, I'm diving into that ass every time.

Also if you want further proof that this stuff is real look at the miscer dogorman7 who looks like a completely normal and good looking guy but was practising witchcraft and is now identified as a 'female', actively transitioning - a demon snuck into him and changed his perception on the spiritual level and the poor guy isn't able to tell what's going on in the physical.

The spirits can affect the way a person operates somehow in the spiritual realm and cause you to become a tranny or psycho and send you to hell.

I think there's stuff going on in mainstream society as well that's making it easy for spirits to access humans hence the increase in homosexuality and transgenderism - it might be something to do with TV programs.. I'm not sure... but the amount of alphabet stuff is NOT normal.

Look at who runs the US (freemasons and Jews) and who their god is (baphomet) and how their god is half man half women, etc and how they actually try to push 'the agenda' on other countries like Uganda.

I am being 100% serious when I tell you about this.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Eating ass is gross until you have a 10/10 ass of a girl that you're super attracted to in front of you and you have a full set of balls and a raging hard boner.

If there's no smell or discernible grossness, I'm diving into that ass every time.
    even if there is smell, its only smellz
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also if you want further proof that this stuff is real look at the miscer dogorman7 who looks like a completely normal and good looking guy but was practising witchcraft and is now identified as a 'female', actively transitioning - a demon snuck into him and changed his perception on the spiritual level and the poor guy isn't able to tell what's going on in the physical.

The spirits can affect the way a person operates somehow in the spiritual realm and cause you to become a tranny or psycho and send you to hell.

I think there's stuff going on in mainstream society as well that's making it easy for spirits to access humans hence the increase in homosexuality and transgenderism - it might be something to do with TV programs.. I'm not sure... but the amount of alphabet stuff is NOT normal.

Look at who runs the US (freemasons and Jews) and who their god is (baphomet) and how their god is half man half women, etc and how they actually try to push 'the agenda' on other countries like Uganda.

I’m glad you found your way out of the bad stuff. I was not aware of dogorman’s transition? wtf?
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So don't spit on my dick before I stick it in her ass?

I’m glad you found your way out of the bad stuff. I was not aware of dogorman’s transition? wtf?
    Yuhp - he's a proud and practicing homosexual and is actively transitioning to a female.

I distinctly remember him talking about practicing witchcraft and satanism and doing rituals and if you know anything about the occult, it has a lot to do with 'worshipping the divine feminine' and other junk like that.

Even the mere act of homosexual sex is an occult process for example - sadly that's why people who were molested and the like end up with personality disorders, which are really just manifestations of the demonic influence on a human's soul.. I think that whilst being raped and molested something happens to a human where they 'go to their happy place' and a demonic entity/spirit can sneak in whilst that's occurring.

It's why the elite all engage in those homosexual hazing rituals - it has something to do with power and control and how people interact after wards.

Think about a girl who likes you and you bang her good, she'll do anything for you, etc - that's why it says in the bible that you're not to sleep around or divorce, etc. Sex is a spiritual process and can be perverted.

Yuhp - he's a proud and practicing homosexual and is actively transitioning to a female.

I distinctly remember him talking about practicing witchcraft and satanism and doing rituals and if you know anything about the occult, it has a lot to do with 'worshipping the divine feminine' and other junk like that.

Even the mere act of homosexual sex is an occult process for example - sadly that's why people who were molested and the like end up with personality disorders, which are really just manifestations of the demonic influence on a human's soul.
    That is sad, i used to interact with him a lot like four years ago or so. Yeah i know a little about the occult stuff you talk about, but in a more academic sense (i.e., anthropologists and historians), but there is definitely some bizarre creepy stuff. I know a lot of the Jewish mystical stuff is basically occult magic and ritual too from my own education in Jewish religious practice and theology. Crazy stuff out there.

I am surrounded by gays and lesbians and feminists in university, and yeah, personality disorders are standard with them.

That is sad, i used to interact with him a lot like four years ago or so. Yeah i know a little about the occult stuff you talk about, but in a more academic sense (i.e., anthropologists and historians), but there is definitely some bizarre creepy stuff. I know a lot of the Jewish mystical stuff is basically occult magic and ritual too from my own education in Jewish religious practice and theology. Crazy stuff out there.

I am surrounded by gays and lesbians and feminists in university, and yeah, personality disorders are standard with them.
    Yeah Kabbalah is 'Jewish Occultism' that they learned in ancient Egypt and it survived until today - sh*t it was probably there since they were in Cannan. Which isn't a surprise when you read the Old testament and realise how often the descendants of Abraham turned to idolatry with the gold calf, etc.

It's evil spirits influencing the human being at the spiritual level IMO - never met a normal alphabet person in my life.. always extreme in some way

Yeah Kabbalah is 'Jewish Occultism' that they learned in ancient Egypt and it survived until today. Which isn't a surprise when you read the Old testament and realise how often the descendants of Abraham turned to idolatry with the gold calf, etc.
    Kabbala and especially the zohar are perverted evil stuff. I have seen some sick passages and the rabbinic “guidebooks“ as well…it is repulsive to say the least. I had some arguments with a couple of rabbis over it before I stopped going to synagogue.

Kabbala and especially the zohar are perverted evil stuff. I have seen some sick passages and the rabbinic “guidebooks“ as well…it is repulsive to say the least. I had some arguments with a couple of rabbis over it before I stopped going to synagogue.
    Well look at it from this perspective - Jesus Christ was born into a Jewish family in the jewish state and that's where He operated His ministry - why would the gentiles start worshipping Yahweh but the descendants of Abraham did not? Well some did and some didn't, and the ones who did are no longer identified as 'modern day Jews' but various Christian tribes from the levant and arabia who might have even become muslim later on or killed off by muslims. Look at the ones who didn't follow Jesus and how they strayed off with Zionism and the Talmud and used an occult symbol (the two intersecting triangles/6 pointed star) as the 'symbol of judaism'.

24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000) 24HrParking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol ill bet money its not due to azz eating but due to the chit food and drink the younger generation are constantly eating/drinking.
    I'm the guy who owes a carpark $50,000+
    Australian crew
    WFH crew
    Miscer since 2008 crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 24HrParking View Post
    Lol ill bet money its not due to azz eating but due to the chit food and drink the younger generation are constantly eating/drinking.
    Chit food and drink + poor hygiene = gum disease and plaque + ass eating = ass cancer

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OK - so you're actually half right in that a few years ago something strange happened to me post break-up, which i now think has to do with witchcraft being put onto me or the girl I was seeing having something demonic about her.

I developed this 'ability' to 'sense' people's emotions (it's called clairsentience) and I could even predict what they were going to say and do next - i would see somebody's face change and then at the same time sense a 'pain' in my body, even now I can sense it sometimes but not as strong as before.

This led me down a dark path of looking into explanations for what was going on and I got into the mystical aspects of yoga and the occult.

One thing led to another and I had a full blown demonic possession on me and when I discovered what it was I converted to Christianity and after a couple of months the demons were gone, but I still had heaps of pain and stuff in my body from somebody doing dark tantra on me.

I came to conclude that due to living a sinful and prideful life I had some entities attach to me that caused me to develop that 'psychic ability' and that led me down the dark path of new age and hinduism - it might have been due to the shock that i went through due to being dumped and in the way that it happened.. I still don't know how I got possessed to begin with.

Anyway, I'm now preaching that Jesus Christ is the truth because of what happened to me - the occult is very real and scary and it's absolutely real and your only real protection from its influence is Jesus Christ.

I am 100% SRS (SRS)

Even the mere act of homosexual sex is an occult process for example - sadly that's why people who were molested and the like end up with personality disorders, which are really just manifestations of the demonic influence on a human's soul.. I think that whilst being raped and molested something happens to a human where they 'go to their happy place' and a demonic entity/spirit can sneak in whilst that's occurring.

It's why the elite all engage in those homosexual hazing rituals - it has something to do with power and control and how people interact after wards.

Think about a girl who likes you and you bang her good, she'll do anything for you, etc - that's why it says in the bible that you're not to sleep around or divorce, etc. Sex is a spiritual process and can be perverted.
    Yeah Kabbalah is 'Jewish Occultism' that they learned in ancient Egypt and it survived until today - sh*t it was probably there since they were in Cannan. Which isn't a surprise when you read the Old testament and realise how often the descendants of Abraham turned to idolatry with the gold calf, etc.

It's evil spirits influencing the human being at the spiritual level IMO - never met a normal alphabet person in my life.. always extreme in some way
    Well look at it from this perspective - Jesus Christ was born into a Jewish family in the jewish state and that's where He operated His ministry - why would the gentiles start worshipping Yahweh but the descendants of Abraham did not? Well some did and some didn't, and the ones who did are no longer identified as 'modern day Jews' but various Christian tribes from the levant and arabia who might have even become muslim later on or killed off by muslims. Look at the ones who didn't follow Jesus and how they strayed off with Zionism and the Talmud and used an occult symbol (the two intersecting triangles/6 pointed star) as the 'symbol of judaism'.
    "Incels should be euthanized for the sake of humanity." - Vhagar

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    someone explain to me how people think it's okay to do that

they are literally licking feces residue.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    someone please revoke "WiseOldApe"'s posting privileges.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PyleShazam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure more saliva gets in there from using spit as lube. Who's spitting in there while munching the outside?

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    Lmfao