Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100)

Post Gained 1kg overnight and hasn't moved ?

Hello, I've been lean bulking since January gaining about 200 grams a week. Went from 65kg to now just over 68kg.
    A couple of weeks ago my main lifts started stalling so I added an extra 100 calories a day to my diet from 2900-3000.
    That first week of adding 100 extra calories all my lifts started going up again, but my weight for the week didnt go up and stayed the same.

However this week, I apparently gained 1kg overnight 68.8kg-69.8kg and it's been there for almost the whole week and hasn't gone up or down ?? What would cause this ? I don't think an extra 100 calories a day would cause that much weight gain overnight considering the first week I added more Calories my weight stayed the same.. I've been eating the exact same foods daily and weighing it all out ect and weighing myself daily and getting the weekly average.

Went from gaining 200 grams a week, to nothing for a week, to 1kg overnight and it not dropping down after a week.

Damn all this bodybuilding stuff can get stressful and confusing.. my goal is to gain 1kg a month but it just randomly came overnight and hasn't dropped.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1kg in a day? Is that all? My weight fluctuates up to 2kg depending on when I weight myself throughout the day.

Weight loss (and weight gain) isn't linear. Your body holds lots of fluid and also releases fluid, waste, etc at any given time on any given day. Some days your weight might go up a kg, other days you might see it drop a kg. The noise of day to day weight loss/gain should be ignored, focus only on the long term trend.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100) Charliebear19 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    1kg in a day? Is that all? My weight fluctuates up to 2kg depending on when I weight myself throughout the day.

Weight loss (and weight gain) isn't linear. Your body holds lots of fluid and also releases fluid, waste, etc at any given time on any given day. Some days your weight might go up a kg, other days you might see it drop a kg. The noise of day to day weight loss/gain should be ignored, focus only on the long term trend.
    Right, thanks for the reply. Just found it very odd that over 3 months I was gaining an average of 200g a week then randomly just 1kg overnight and it stayed there all week without going back down.
    I guess I can just give it another week and see what happens.
    I know a week is nothing but it's just stressful seeing things happen like that..
    Thanks again.