Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    We exchanged messages back when I thought you were a logical person. Someone I feel sorry for can't get under my skin. Feel free to keep trying though. You tend to adopt the teenage edgelord strategy of hurling as many insults you can in succession. Keep them coming. I'll reply back with a meme when I feel like it.
    Lol "edgelord" sure muzzlrpress, if you say so. Yes none of my posts have anything to do with simple objective criticism of an unruly class that sits at odds with every other group in society. Tell me how my posts are illogical and what are all the many insults I've hurled at you lol?

You come in and pretend to give a chit but in reality all you care about is "racism!" never anything about why that "racism!" actually exists. And it's funny that you keep calling it "racism!" instead of what it really is - simple pattern recognition.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s sad that men can’t stick together when the real war is on masculinity, not white vs black or right vs left :[

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Congratulations on having one message board on the internet where you can be openly racist in anonymity. Lmao, you cucks are so beaten down and demoralized you think that's a win. Have at it Hoss!

So he's A grown man complaining about the lack of control of other human beings, while he himself has no emotional control and calls for genocide because he read something on the internet that bothered him. Lmao
    No...get fuked. If AAs cannot control themselves and live civil then you get put down.
    Hope that clears it up now.

There is a reason every other race cant stand you fuks.
    Fuk BLM
    Fuk Antifa
    Fuk your PRIDE
    Fuk your vaccine
    Fuk your mask
    Fuk your indictments
    Fuk Ukraine
    PHUK Joe Biden

MAGA 4 Life

Inb4 my next ban because wahhhcism.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    I mean c'mon, at a certain point we should be able to discriminate from a genuine sentiment and what basically amounts to locker room talk with comments expressed more for their shock value or cathartic expression. Do you actually sincerely believe he wants real genocide?

Originally Posted by DevilMayRage View Post
    No...get fuked. If AAs cannot control themselves and live civil then you get put down.
    Hope that clears it up now.

There is a reason every other race cant stand you fuks.

Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *deep sigh*

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does walking into a black church and murdering several people count? Or is that different?
    What about walking into a black grocery store?

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, real fuking cute there.

I've been on this earth long enough to see Blacks being GIVEN every fuking leg up imaginable only to continue to be a net negative on society.

The entitlement, the arrogance, and the outright disregard for others is intolerable.

AAs will never change. A stupid, vapid, violent bunch of savages.

Let's just fuking call it like it is at this point. Even if you manage to have some sense of humanity you will still exist as the banality of evil looking the other direction when a daily dinging occurs. What do any of us have to gain by being around your kind at this point?

Every measurable crime stat shows us the truth, we shouldn't have to live like this.
    Fuk BLM
    Fuk Antifa
    Fuk your PRIDE
    Fuk your vaccine
    Fuk your mask
    Fuk your indictments
    Fuk Ukraine
    PHUK Joe Biden

MAGA 4 Life

Inb4 my next ban because wahhhcism.

Originally Posted by DevilMayRage View Post
    Yeah, real fuking cute there.

I've been on this earth long enough to see Blacks being GIVEN every fuking leg up imaginable only to continue to be a net negative on society.

The entitlement, the arrogance, and the outright disregard for others is intolerable.

AAs will never change. A stupid, vapid, violent bunch of savages.

Let's just fuking call it like it is at this point. Even if you manage to have some sense of humanity you will still exist as the banality of evil looking the other direction when a daily dinging occurs. What do any of us have to gain by being around your kind at this point?

Every measurable crime stat shows us the truth, we shouldn't have to live like this.
    I understand the sentiment of total frustration. It can feel cathartic to say brutal things.

But I admit that I also sometimes think about AAs that aren't swept up in the degenerate and violent aspects of their culture, limited in number though they may be.
    I can imagine how defeating it could feel to see so many of your own kind acting in such a reprehensible way. For the seemingly minority of genuinely good AAs who feel powerless amidst the grim chit machine that represents modern AA culture I can't help but to have some sympathy.

I wonder what I would do in their position, just surrounded by evil like (ultra nerd alert reference but apropos) Drizzt in Menzoberranzan. It would be a pretty fukked up border to live on.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm late to this thread.

While I wouldn't have punched an old person who flicked me, that's still assault in the eyes of the law.

Here's a good way to check if this justifiable. Let's say instead of an AA getting flicked, it was your mother, and let's say the old woman was the AA. If someone did that to my mother I would knock their head off.

It's 2024, men and women are equal, if she doesn't want to be knocked into an early grave, she should keep her hands to herself.

I am 34 years old, and for my whole adult life I haven't put my hands on someone in an assaulting or threatening manner.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I'm late to this thread.

While I wouldn't have punched an old person who flicked me, that's still assault in the eyes of the law.

Here's a good way to check if this justifiable. Let's say instead of an AA getting flicked, it was your mother, and let's say the old woman was the AA. If someone did that to my mother I would knock their head off.

It's 2024, men and women are equal, if she doesn't want to be knocked into an early grave, she should keep her hands to herself.

I am 34 years old, and for my whole adult life I haven't put my hands on someone in an assaulting or threatening manner.
    Simple assault vs aggravated battery. You can't murder a defenseless old lady for bumping you, even if you are black.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Simple assault vs aggravated battery. You can't murder a defenseless old lady for bumping you, even if you are black.
    You can't decide how someone else feels and whether they felt they were in danger or how much danger. If that logic works for cops shooting unarmed civilians, it certainly works for old ladies and young AAs.

People would be a lot more polite if talking shyt got your head blown off point blank. An armed society is a polite society.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

You can't decide how someone else feels and whether they felt they were in danger or how much danger. If that logic works for cops shooting unarmed civilians, it certainly works for old ladies and young AAs.

People would be a lot more polite if talking shyt got your head blown off point blank. An armed society is a polite society.
    Sure you can. That's the whole point of a jury. No reasonable person would agree with his actions. Hopefully the dinger gets 10 years.

Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Sure you can. That's the whole point of a jury. No reasonable person would agree with his actions. Hopefully the dinger gets 10 years.
    A jury isn't an omnipotent being that can deduce cosmically right from wrong. It's just a group's opinion. Don't want to get knocked out, don't touch people. It's really simple, so simple they teach that lesson to children.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's people I've known for forever who were never racist... who have become pretty racist over the past decade.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reporting this massive racist thread. Who wants to bet I get OP banned again? They hate us because our dicks are big. And the gentlemen in the video didn't do anything wrong because the lady hit him first. A court will rule this as self defense.

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't want to get knocked out, don't touch people. It's really simple, so simple they teach that lesson to children.
    Don't want to be touched don't back someone up against their car and get inches away from their face in an intimidating manner and yell at them. Look at their feet they are almost touching. Dumb ass take as usual.

Originally Posted by stupid000 View Post
    Don't want to be touched don't back someone up against their car and get inches away from their face in an intimidating manner and yell at them. Look at their feet they are almost touching. Dumb ass take as usual.
    How do you know that they didn't end up the way because the old woman had already struck him once which is why he moved in to intimidate her? I know your username is stupid, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a retard.

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know that they didn't end up the way because the old woman had already struck him once which is why he moved in to intimidate her? I know your username is stupid, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a retard.
    Okay, I'll play your dumb little game for one post. Look at whats happening in the video. The fat driver is by his open door on the driver side of the car, the woman is near her open door. Do I think she ran and attacked that guy then ran back to her car to then turn and face him to let him get in her face all while her fat immobile most likely husband just stood there on his phone by his door? No, that doesn't seem likely at all. What's more likely is that black guy got in her face to intimidate her and yell at her and took the hat flick as an excuse to attack her. I won't add anything else even though there's a lot more to say.

Originally Posted by stupid000 View Post
    Okay, I'll play your dumb little game for one post. Look at whats happening in the video. The fat driver is by his open door on the driver side of the car, the woman is near her open door. Do I think she ran and attacked that guy then ran back to her car to then turn and face him to let him get in her face all while her fat immobile most likely husband just stood there on his phone by his door? No, that doesn't seem likely at all. What's more likely is that black guy got in her face to intimidate her and yell at her and took the hat flick as an excuse to attack her. I won't add anything else even though there's a lot more to say.
    So why go after the woman if the man was driving? Because she probably started the altercation thinking she's a woman and nothing would happen to her. She was wrong. It's a good lesson to learn.

RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So why go after the woman if the man was driving? Because she probably started the altercation thinking she's a woman and nothing would happen to her. She was wrong. It's a good lesson to learn.

Were you raised by a single mother?

Why do you hate women so much?
    There is a racial explaination for everything.

RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaceAware will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hitting an elderly woman...

That's just low.

Originally Posted by RaceAware View Post
    Hitting an elderly woman...

That's just low.
    Yes it is. It's a lesson she should have learned at a much younger age, too bad she had to cram so late in life.

Were you raised by a single mother?

Why do you hate women so much?
    I was raised in a two parent traditional household, my mother and father have been together for 35 years. I don't hate women, I consider them equals.

Yes it is. It's a lesson she should have learned at a much younger age, too bad she had to cram so late in life.

I was raised in a two parent traditional household, my mother and father have been together for 35 years. I don't hate women, I consider them equals.

No. What is wrong with you?

The lesson is never hit a woman.

A true man never hits a woman.

I don't consider women equals.

That is why I would let a woman hit me.

If a woman hits a man, it's okay.

If a man hits a woman, it's not okay.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't consider women equals.

That is why I would let a woman hit me.

If a woman hits a man, it's okay.

If a man hits a woman, it's not okay.
    I can assure you, in your case, woman most certainly are
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Go to love the Misc's double standards: If it was a white woman getting hit by a white guy it's "Equal rights, equal lefts"

In this case the racism comes out hard.

Never stop Misc.
    Go find us the thousands of videos navigating on the internet of white men knocking out grannies.

We'll wait......

Fuking simpleton....
    300 Forever

I can assure you, in your case, woman most certainly are

are what?

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm late to this thread.

Jesuschrist. You are just like the people that say Hitler was a good person. Two sides of the same coin, extremely dumb and hurtful to society in general.

The sooner black people get together and start correcting their own race, instead of making excuse for them, the sooner everyone will be able to get along together just fine.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Jesuschrist. You are just like the people that say Hitler was a good person. Two sides of the same coin, extremely dumb and hurtful to society in general.

The sooner black people get together and start correcting their own race, instead of making excuse for them, the sooner everyone will be able to get along together just fine.
    No, I'm a realist, you don't get to assault someone and then decide how they retaliate.

How hard is it for people to keep their hands to themselves?

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    I 100% he should be killed in the most brutal way imaginable. But that’s just me.

Liberals in the comments want to wash his feet. They’re no better than that AA.
    This is why I consistently say, the issue is no AAs, it’s the disgusting chitlibs who enable them

Those are the phcukers we should be lynching.