CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Deleted my thread about oscars and jews because...

because too many of you were accusing me of hating people.

I don't hate anyone.

But I just point things out, as I see them. And unfortunately, while there are normal Jewish people living and going about their business not bothering anyone, there's something about the jewish cultural system that creates extreme radical thinkers, that spread stupid things on everyone else.

As I said I point things out as I see them.

Here's another.

I think the CIA, along with European intelligence allies, helped sabotage Chernobyl, in order to demoralize the USSR, as a nation, and also, to curb some military operations.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't delete active threads. You should've just clarified your beliefs and moved on.

The people accusing you of hate absolutely hate you, btw. They also think men can become women by saying so. They deserve ridicule and bricks to the head in minecraft, nothing more.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd say you have a lot more deleting to do, Christian man of God

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    People called me racist on this forum for saying we need to just separate permanently

All blacks are repatriated back to western africa.

shocked to see so many people finally joining me on the permanent separation angle

i posted these thoughts back in like 2015 and such on this forum.

i already knew because i grew up around a lot of black people. i KNOW they are just as racist as anyone else. the things they say about whitey when among themselves...

black people speak one way in public when around white people, and then have another way of speaking when they are around only black people, and they all know this secretly without having to say it, all black people know this. i only found out by accident because of how much exposure i had of blacks growing up.

truth is, it's funny people think that you can enslave black africans, release them into your population, and then have Hollywood release movies depicting evil white slaveowners and such, and think there can be peace.

Every hollywood director and scriptwriter who comes out with movies like "Django Unchained", "12 years a slave", and all other "anti racism" movies are just pouring gasoline on the fire, and uneducated blacks will watch those movies and think that was reality and it fuels their hatred of ol whitey.

it's a completely lost cause. not all blacks are like this, obviously, but unfortunately...

and I say all of this as a Christian who is NOT racist. I don't believe in racism, it's wrong. However, I do believe in races staying among their own kind. It doesn't mean I am racist, or that I hate you. it just means, ON THE WHOLE, people should stick to their own kind.... black people should be among their own kind, white people among their own kind, etc. We can fellowship and be friends, but at the end of the day, we all have our separate tribes.

and before you call me racist, I say the same thing about jews. They need to leave america too. Go be with their own tribe. Why? Because they don't assimilate either, they are their own thing and they cause division and they see themselves as different than white people, especially Christians.

You cannot have a united nation with so many opposing tribes living amongst each other. America is a mirage right now, it's downhill and won't survive.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is allegedly a man, bitching about the Oscar's.....

Also, I think the CIA, along with European intelligence allies, helped sabotage Chernobyl, in order to demoralize the USSR, as a nation, and also, to curb some military operations.

It's what you "think" but you can't provide any proof why you "feel" this way?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't delete a thread. If you are being misconstrued, explain it. You say you don't hate Jews, well I don't recall you being grossly anti-sematic or anything, and there is no shortage of that going around, so explain it. I don't hate Israel and certainly not all Jews, but at the same time there are some double standards when it comes to talking about them that no other group is afforded, ridiculousness with the ADL, Zionism is worthy of criticism, the Government of Israel is worthy of criticism and then there is the elephant in the room with the amount of dirt Epstein (99.9% Mossad) had and who he had it on and how that might play into the foreign policy of the United States and many other countries.

With Hollywood, okay, it's not antisematic or bigoted to point out the obvious of who owns all the studios, rampant Nepotism and tribalism within it and biases it has. I might argue against your thread, because the movie was a standout in a year of a lot of chit, so worthy on it's own merits, but you're not a bigot to wonder about it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Other than Godzilla, and Oppenheimer, name a good movie from last year. I'm talking an award winning movie.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I fapped with my thumb up my butt, felt pretty good I'll do it again
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why u delete i had a great post in that thread i think. took me like 5 min to write. you owe me 5 min back.
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Other than Godzilla, and Oppenheimer, name a good movie from last year. I'm talking an award winning movie.
    Iron Claw is pretty good

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i mean, it's a long post but condensed to this :

1) black people can be just as racist as anyone else

2) black people secretly say a lot of racist **** among each other, when whitey isn't around, and you know it's true

3) it's a bad idea to enslave a people for 400 years, and then try to integrate them into your society. the bad blood will never go away. they will want your destruction.

4) i said i wasn't racist

5) and i believe people should mostly stick to their own people. i say this because i believe a nation is stronger this way.

which part do you have a problem with?? It's logical to me. It doesn't make sense for whites and blacks to live together after the horrific sin of slavery. It's oil and water. The two peoples don't really get along, it's the only real way to truly heal the trauma of slavery, and are very different down to their cores.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 03-14-2024 at 09:18 AM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

2) black people secretly say a lot of racist **** among each other, when whitey isn't around, and you know it's true

3) it's a bad idea to enslave a people for 400 years, and then try to integrate them into your society. the bad blood will never go away. they will want your destruction.

5) and i believe people should mostly stick to their own people. i say this because i believe a nation is stronger this way.

which part do you have a problem with??
    You said you werent racist? My bad dawg, I guess
    I misunderstood it when you said me and my family should be shipped back to Africa.

As a Christian man, where can I find these ideas in the Bible? The lost book of Duke?
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

You said you werent racist? My bad dawg, I guess
    I misunderstood it when you said me and my family should be shipped back to Africa.

As a Christian man, where can I find these ideas in the Bible? The lost book of Duke?
    Why would you want to live among whites anyway? A black man in africa does not worry about racism ever again.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Why would you want to live among whites anyway? A black man in africa does not worry about racism ever again.
    For one, half my family is white and two, I don't have an issue with white people.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    why u delete i had a great post in that thread i think. took me like 5 min to write. you owe me 5 min back.

Iron Claw is pretty good
    Yeah, that was pretty good.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe because race isn't all that important? I would rather stand with people of like mind than around some irrelevant non-factor like their skin color.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Maybe because race isn't all that important? I would rather stand with people of like mind than around some irrelevant non-factor like their skin color.
    Well, he's an exception. He is integrated and an american.

But the majority of blacks are not, and blame racism for everything

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    People still pretending race is just skin color and nothing else lmao

Originally Posted by Zelensky View Post
    People still pretending race is just skin color and nothing else lmao
    Bruce Lee was part Dutch Jewish. How does that make you feel?

People are individuals and should be judged as such. Otherwise, I do not think there is anything in the genetic code of any race of person that makes them prone to blaming racism for everything. If that's your problem, and I dislike it as well, but I also see a bigger picture where other people have created an environment where complaining about racism is a quick path to victory/success, a system where over 70% of black boys and girls are being raised by single mothers and a system where they are put on a pedestal right up until the exact moment they question anything or the policies in place which promote this mess.

How do you blame that on black people? If anything, collectively they are victims of this. How many black men or women grew up in poverty, crime, surrounded by gangs and violence while being raised by a single mother and having two or three half-siblings? You didn't see this up until Johnson's Great Society, something it's rumored he joked that it was done to keep "n*ggers" (his alleged word, not mine) voting for the Democrats for 200 years. Kind of a big coincidence there, huh?

Prior to that, in the early 70s, blacks were forming communities, loaning money amongst themselves, growing small businesses within their community -- same thing every other group has done in this country from the Irish to the Chinese, where eventually they pretty much acclimate and nobody cares.

Same chit. Here is a racist anti-Irish picture, saying the same crap about the Irish, because at that time they were the sub-human trashy horrible people that needed to get sent back to Ireland...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_%28cr%29.jpg
    https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/...2/original.jpg

SAME fuking chit, different day. Threw in an anti-Chinese/Irish one in there too, for good measure. Note to sack of chit ex-mod Icefuk1800, if you're reading this you silly fat boy, I am not promoting this, it's racist and stupid, but I am just showing how this same mentality against blacks was being used in the day against Chinese or ****ing IRISH people, as if anyone thinks in 2024 Irish are subhuman or anything other than just another kind of white guy.

Without the democrats trying to 'help' (sure, sure) the black community, who knows where they would be right now. My guess, same divorce/single-parent rate as the rest of us, lots of success stories, much less crime and drug use -- and also less "blaming racist for everything".

- Arthur Schopenhauer

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you don't pander for jewish approval, you are an antisemite! You dog!

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have a sample, as do all of us. I work with a lot of black people, that just ain't the case. Depends on where you draw the sample from. Poor dumb people think and do a lot of stupid chit. Poor dumb white people blame the govt for everything. I just don't see ignorance as reason enough to send people off because some that share the same race are off base in their thinking.
    Last edited by -JR; 03-14-2024 at 11:32 AM.
    -Virtue is its own reward

-Survived misc outage 2022 crew
    -My old username (Johnez) did not survive outage :-(

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    because too many of you were accusing me of hating people.

I don't hate anyone.

But I just point things out, as I see them. And unfortunately, while there are normal Jewish people living and going about their business not bothering anyone, there's something about the jewish cultural system that creates extreme radical thinkers, that spread stupid things on everyone else.

As I said I point things out as I see them.

Here's another.

I think the CIA, along with European intelligence allies, helped sabotage Chernobyl, in order to demoralize the USSR, as a nation, and also, to curb some military operations.
    Translation: "Hey, guise, I deleted my thread because too many of you were accusing me of hating people, so I started this thread to illustrate how you were right."
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, dont let the ESTABLISHMENT and the JIDF get you down about what you posted. Your not a racist with what you stated.

AMERICA FIRST

NOT ISRAEL FIRST
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Once again, you're upset over who won the most Oscar's???

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yep, can still hear the OP's rustling from the other side of the planet.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Once again, you're upset over who won the most Oscar's???
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Yep, can still hear the OP's rustling from the other side of the planet.
    Found the establishment/JIDF/SWAMP
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

which part do you have a problem with?? It's logical to me. It doesn't make sense for whites and blacks to live together after the horrific sin of slavery. It's oil and water. The two peoples don't really get along, it's the only real way to truly heal the trauma of slavery, and are very different down to their cores.

It's a pretty impossible tall order to claim you aren't racist whilst in the same breath advocating for literally, geographical segregation and apartheid. If you really believe in segregation, go ahead, that's your prerogative.

It sounds like you do believe it but just shy away from particular naughty words because you are worried they are not socially acceptable positions to adopt. I think you should just accept it is indeed racist to believe this, but nevertheless argue for it as intelligently as you can if it's a position you genuinely hold.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    It's a pretty impossible tall order to claim you aren't racist whilst in the same breath advocating for literally, geographical segregation and apartheid. If you really believe in segregation, go ahead, that's your prerogative.

It sounds like you do believe it but just shy away from particular naughty words because you are worried they are not socially acceptable positions to adopt. I think you should just accept it is indeed racist to believe this, but nevertheless argue for it as intelligently as you can if it's a position you genuinely hold.
    A nation is stronger when it has the same people and culture.

Enslaving people for 400 years, then releasing them to live amongst you, is a terrible idea.

They will hate you and never forget it, until the end of time, would you not agree?

That's all it is. Look at black culture today in America. Do you think that vibes with any of our European heritage? Even the concept of being educated and going to college is denounced by ghetto blacks as "acting white"...

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.