Thread: Snowboarding

ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Snowboarding

Yeah I know the season's over, but I'm seeing deals pop up, got me a new board, and now have to go camping and hiking all summer to stave off the hunger of riding until the snow again in the NE US.

What's everyone riding? How many miles you put in this year? What your style? What's your top speed?

Let's talk. Searched and couldn't turn it up, so here we are boyos.

bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My favorite boards have been neversummer so far. They make them in Denver. They came out with the first chamber rocker hybrid. I like them cause they are good all around boards. You can board groomers and deep powder with ease. Floaty in powder but pretty stable at high speed on groomers. Don't get any chatter unless I break 50mph
    I'm 33 not 51

6'3" 260lbs

1 rep max PRs
    415 bench
    545 squat (haven't squatted in a year)
    700x3 deadlift

Miami Beach

ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bsrkoacar2 View Post
    My favorite boards have been neversummer so far. They make them in Denver. They came out with the first chamber rocker hybrid. I like them cause they are good all around boards. You can board groomers and deep powder with ease. Floaty in powder but pretty stable at high speed on groomers. Don't get any chatter unless I break 50mph
    Nice. I finally moved up to a full camber board, and I really like it so far. I was a bit worried at first always having hybrid, I thought it might be catchy or too harsh.

Got a Yes Standard Uninc (ice coast, I need the grip), and that thing is a beast. Locks in like it's on rails, floats nice, carves nice, and super stable. I was over 35mph my first time with it and it was just as eager to lock in and run. I don't get much powder, but it has the setback inserts and a wider nose, so a trip next year to Vermont I might get to try it.

Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thunderpants has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love libtech boards and the magne-traction tech since it seems to be the best thing going in terms of providing consistent edge grip in variable conditions then again arbor has some interesting stuff going with some of their camber boards but either way you will eventually have to go into the lodge and chances are there will be some HTC lady waddling into the gender neutral bathroom whilst simultaneously attempting to unzip her snowsuit and of course that means the clock is ticking until she berserkly discharges a bodaciously grotesque grundle gondola that leaves the bowl as a smoldering double brown diamond that cannot be successfully flushed thus requiring several hours of aggressive plungering by the extremely obnoxious and high assistant head snowboard instructor with his ironic van hagar live in charlotte 1989 tshirt pulled up over his nose