Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why does every macro calorie give me different results??

I know theres a guide of suggestions for macros but I feel like I need more precise info. every calculator I use is giving me different results. Do I just pick one that I can stomach? I'm not sure why the numbers vary so much.

I meant to write calculator not calorie..

Merrick11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    I know theres a guide of suggestions for macros but I feel like I need more precise info. every calculator I use is giving me different results. Do I just pick one that I can stomach? I'm not sure why the numbers vary so much.

I meant to write calculator not calorie..
    Calculators can produce various results due to variations in formulas and algorithms. It's best to start with one that fits your goals and preferences, and then adapt based on personal feedback and progress.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    0.8g of protein & 0.4g of fat per pound of bodyweight minimum, then fill the rest of your calories with whatever

you're welcome