Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    I don't know why I respond to you. At least gdfrd *can* be reasonably intelligent with his AA-defending.
    It's a simple question. Can you answer it?

Street fights are never fair, anything goes. They're dangerous and the white girl decided to partake in the fight. What reason is there to be outraged when we all acknowledge street fights are dangerous?

The reason why I ask is because that white girl could've been stomped out by another white girl. But you make it seem like that would never happen.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Yeah, street fights can involve beer bottles, knives, stomping, and head bashing. You might have self control, but there's millions of others that don't. Go to your local hole in the wall bar and start a fight, see if the guy and his friends have any empathy for you.

There's no rules in street fights, that's why you avoid them.
    Sorry, no.

These were children fighting, not fukking hardened biker gangs.

Thats sub-human behavior.

Luckily the criminal may get tried as an adult:

>The audio completes it really. You can hear her skull crack open like a watermelon
    Here:
    https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...75974862254345
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahahahahaha you and your wife are black though, I will always prefer the way I look to you objectively. Lmao I mean cmon dude, let's be real I don't take offense I just turn it back around on you and it upsets you. As shown by you bringing this stuff up months after it actually happened.

And by your logic you think anyone who is taller than you and makes more money than you is your superior. Lol, sorry I don't have that pathetic mentality.

And the final thing is your stupidity in admitting that you have to resort to ad hominem attacks because you can't back up what you say substantively when it comes to the subject of AAs. I just win every time lol.

Anyone else want to step up and get owned?
    Here's the issue with your lack of logic. Let's say I believe you and you are above feeling bad for yourself because you want to criticize someone more successful than you, so much so that you resort to making shyt up about my wife. Great, if that's the case, why are you always complaining about your situation? Why are you always getting into altercations with low class people.

Here's the litmus test for which of us is getting butthurt. Find me one post where I have every complained about where I am in life, or where I live, or my prospects for the future. You can't, you know why? Because my life is just about perfect. I have nothing to complain about.

Me being black is not an insult. It's a factual observation and nothing more. And while you may prefer the way you look, you clearly don't have much confidence in your looks, otherwise your AVI would be you, and not some random person.

So white people fight fair in street fights? No weapons, no head stomps?
    Whites are the original scumbags. Brb fighting natives with smallpox and feigned friendship. BRB show up in Hispaniola, population of 500k peaceful natives decimated to less than 3000 individuals in 10 years. And so on and so forth.

It's actually quite impressive.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Please find it and quote me. Thanks.

When you don't find it, I can post my bank statements and tax return, as long as you're willing to accept a permanent ban afterwards.
    I'm not rich, but I make more than I thought I would, and it wasn't that hard to get here.

I have a day job that pays very well. Find something you don't hate doing that requires skill, and do that. You can go back to my posts 8 years ago and I was straight up making $12/h. Today my base salary is $158k. I do IT. IT is really easy because most people are straight up retards, so if you pay even a bit of attention you'll be excelling and outdoing everyone around you. It took me 8 years to get here. It took my brother 2 years to hit $95k base with my advice, and that's starting from 0, no experience, no certifications, nothing. Go into IT.
    Here is one such instance posted just a few months ago.

Don’t bother deleting I screenshotted.

You’re basically a minimum wage earner.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...4584483&page=1

You only recently started changing your story when you realised <$200k was not particularly good
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a simple question. Can you answer it?

The reason why I ask is because that white girl could've been stomped out by another white girl. But you make it seem like that would never happen.
    Your "simple" question completely glossed over the content of my previous comments that already answered it. You are insufferably dumb and I'm not even saying this as an insult, I sincerely think this about you without prejudice.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Sorry, no.

These were children fighting, not fukking hardened biker gangs.
    No, there are no rules in street fights. Doesn't matter if it's teens, college students, or adults.

Whoever told you street rules apply to teens lied to you. Teens curb stomp, jump you, and use weapons too.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post

Yeah lol. I have never deleted a single post. That's my base salary for my day job. That doesn't factor my rentals, my restaurant, house flips, moonlighting, bonuses, etc. Nice try though, one day we'll get your reading comprehension up.

You're mad because you keep posting that clearly fake ATM image of your bank account with one million dollars, which no one believes. Of course that's Australian dollars so that's like $400k American. Post it again.

I'm gonna start calling you Dr Evil.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, there are no rules in street fights. Doesn't matter if it's teens, college students, or adults.

Whoever told you street rules don't apply to teens lied to you. Teens curb stomp, jump you, and use weapons too.

I guess the only thing I can get from this is black children are just as dangerous as hardened biker gangs, and will kill you for no good reason.

Just violent feral animals. (even the baby ones?)

Kay.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's the issue with your lack of logic. Let's say I believe you and you are above feeling bad for yourself because you want to criticize someone more successful than you, so much so that you resort to making shyt up about my wife. Great, if that's the case, why are you always complaining about your situation? Why are you always getting into altercations with low class people.

Here's the litmus test for which of us is getting butthurt. Find me one post where I have every complained about where I am in life, or where I live, or my prospects for the future. You can't, you know why? Because my life is just about perfect. I have nothing to complain about.

Me being black is not an insult. It's a factual observation and nothing more. And while you may prefer the way you look, you clearly don't have much confidence in your looks, otherwise your AVI would be you, and not some random person.
    Lmao at how easily upset I make you. And also LMAO at the fact that you are the one who always tries to bring up ad hominem attacks about appearance and finances that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

And when that is turned back on you, you SEETHE and dwell on it for months as clearly illustrated here. Lol, man you are not on the ball today Madfrred, this isn't even fun having to spoon feed you like this.

You're mad because I simply respond with same energy you originally directed at me but you just couldn't take the heat.

And the reason why I bring up you being black is because I objectively would never want to look like one. It's a response to you claiming your aesthetic "superiority" lol. It's not an insult, it's just what I feel. If I woke up tomorrow and looked like you I would immediately kill myself. Shrug.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****, I bet we all remember being 15 years old, and the fights were exactly like this, right guys...... Guys?

Your "simple" question completely glossed over the content of my previous comments that already answered it. You are insufferably dumb and I'm not even saying this as an insult, I sincerely think this about you without prejudice.
    White girl should've walked away from the street fight. Instead she participated, and from what it looks like, started the fight.

Thus there should be no outrage. There should be no 14 page thread on someone who decided to do something stupid.

White girl should've walked away from the street fight. Instead she participated, and from what it looks like, started the fight.

Thus there should be no outrage. There should be no 14 page thread on someone who decided to do something stupid.
    I'm just going to ignore you and converse with madfredd instead, at least he's able to come up with something entertaining periodically.

I'm just going to ignore you and converse with madfredd instead, at least he's able to come up with something entertaining periodically.
    That's fine, let's me know you can't come back with a solid argument.

-White girl didn't walk away
    -White girl didn't defuse the situation
    -White girl didn't get an adult
    -White girl didn't call the police

Hopefully she learned a life lesson starting a fight with random people.

Lmao at how easily upset I make you. And also LMAO at the fact that you are the one who always tries to bring up ad hominem attacks about appearance and finances that have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

And when that is turned back on you, you SEETHE and dwell on it for months as clearly illustrated here. Lol, man you are not on the ball today Madfrred, this isn't even fun having to spoon feed you like this.

You're mad because I simply respond with same energy you originally directed at me but you just couldn't take the heat.

And the reason why I bring up you being black is because I objectively would never want to look like one. It's a response to you claiming your aesthetic "superiority" lol. It's not an insult, it's just what I feel. If I woke up tomorrow and looked like you I would immediately kill myself. Shrug.
    We all know you're ugly boyo. Be proud of that. If you woke up tomorrow and looked like me you'd actually be able to do something to better your situation. Imagine waking up not in the ghetto.

That's fine, let's me know you can't come back with a solid argument.

-White girl didn't walk away
    -White girl didn't defuse the situation
    -White girl didn't get an adult
    -White girl didn't call the police

Hopefully she learned a life lesson starting a fight with random people.
    I think she died. Which is unfortunate, but also don't get into fights if you don't want to die.

But what do I know, I'm so far removed from these things.

chit, gotta bounce for a bit.

inb4 madfreed grasping at straws talking about how anyone taller than him or makes more money is his categorical superior.

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quote it. Rollerball will say anything to get the upper hand if we're fighting.

Let me refresh your dumb ass twink memory. I said the blood of those children is in their parent's hands, don't want your kids murdered as well as you? Don't enslave people. I also said I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

I'll also point out how you don't seem to shed crocodile tears for all the black children who were enslaved and abused. You're the biggest piece of shyt there is on this forum.

In that same thread we also established that you're a coward and a liar, so why am I even wasting my time.
    Nice whataboutism about slavery. Nah son, you said "I get it" and "they did what they had to do". But keep pretending you didn't justify the murder of white children because they were "sons and daughters of slave owners".
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White girl could have had her head bashed from someone else of a different race though. Street fights are dangerous, regardless of race. White, Black, Asian, etc.

You think whites fight fair and generous in a street fight? Well you can take your chances, but I'm not. I've read countless stories of college frat bros, bikers, and even average white joes breaking beer bottles over somebody's head.

Me posting or not posting anecdotal videos is proof whether other races fight fair or not. Just hearing stories is enough to make me believe street fighting is dangerous.
    And a meteor could have plummeted to the earth and killed her.

But, that's not what happened here.
    440+6 crew; Buccaneers Crew
    * Engineering Crew *

chit, gotta bounce for a bit.

inb4 madfreed grasping at straws talking about how anyone taller than him or makes more money is his categorical superior.
    Literally that's what it means.

I always lol at intellectuals who proclaim everyone else is low IQ while making less money than everyone else. Not saying you do that, just in general. But literally more intelligence usually means more capacity to earn money. None of us are famous or athletes, so how much you earn directly correlates with how intelligent you are. Unless you're some sort of altruistic scientist working for a cure to cancer or something.

SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure what's going on ITT. The outrage really isn't justified.

From the 2nd longer video, the white girl participated in the fight. When you participate in fights, things like this can happen. She didn't deserve her head bashed, but people don't fight fair.

It's not like she ran, she squared up and starting swinging first. That's why you avoid fights, because a lot of people, regardless of race, don't have empathy for your life. Go start a bar fight, see how many people don't cave your head in. Wouldn't take my chances on that.
    I pretty much agree with this. She squared up and stepped forward first. Did she deserve her head bashed in repeatedly against the concrete? No. Should the violent bitch that smashed her head in deserve charges? Absolutely.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Originally Posted by SaltyDog920 View Post
    Nice whataboutism about slavery. Nah son, you said "I get it" and "they did what they had to do". But keep pretending you didn't justify the murder of white children because they were "sons and daughters of slave owners".
    They did what they had to do, deal with it pussy. And I totally understand why people treated like animals will lash out like animals, deal with that as well, you weak hypocritical bitch.

Originally Posted by Cudabrah View Post
    And a meteor could have plummeted to the earth and killed her.

But, that's not what happened here.
    Rule #1 : Walk away.

She didn't do that. Thus no outrage is warranted.

Hopefully she learned her lesson about fighting in the streets.

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's basically no different than picking up a brick and repeatedly smashing her head in with it....all over some teenage highschool shhit. And to think there's people in here saying she had it coming because she squared up and threw first....that girl should be locked up for a long time.

Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post

You only recently started changing your story when you realised <$200k was not particularly good
    Madfrd did say base salary. That leaves it wide open to more income. No idea where he lives but 158K in some USA areas is a decent income. 158K is roughly the top 10% of wage earners in the USA.

They did what they had to do, deal with it pussy. And I totally understand why people treated like animals will lash out like animals, deal with that as well, you weak hypocritical bitch.
    And here you are once again justifying the murder of white children. Going forward, try not to pretend that you didn't justify it.

Didn't know killing babies and children is "doing what they had to do". That's pure justification.

Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    It's basically no different than picking up a brick and repeatedly smashing her head in with it....all over some teenage highschool shhit. And to think there's people in here saying she had it coming because she squared up and threw first....that girl should be locked up for a long time.
    Nobody said she deserved to have her head bashed. Street fights are dangerous. She participated instead of walking away, therefore the outrage isn't justified.

And yeah the black girl should be punished.

Originally Posted by SaltyDog920 View Post
    Madfrd did say base salary. That leaves it wide open to more income. No idea where he lives but 158K in some USA areas is a decent income. 158K is roughly the top 10% of wage earners in the USA.

And here you are once again justifying the murder of white children. Going forward, try not to pretend that you didn't justify it.

Didn't know killing babies and children is "doing what they had to do". That's pure justification.
    No it's not. If the situation were reversed I would say the same applies. I will not lose sleep for the children of scumbags who are put in harms way because their parents are scumbags.

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    I'm half "dark skin," and lol, no you're mistaken in your assumption. I don't consider myself "AA adjacent" at all. In fact, i reject identity politics completely, which is what's ironic here, since many of the posts in this thread are just the mirror image of sjw identity politics.
    Oh chit I didn't realize this stupid fuk lived in Canada. No wonder you're raising up AA's and getting butt hurt about rightfully getting negged, you've never lived near them. Come spend a few years in a big city in the US and you'll change your tune real fukin quick.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody said she deserved to have her head bashed. Street fights are dangerous. She participated instead of walking away, therefore the outrage isn't justified.

And yeah the black girl should be punished.
    What if the black girl was mouthing off at the white girl, and their black classmates peer pressured the white girl to participate in ghetto fight culture?

"what, you scared of her? hahaha you a scary white girl, you aint ****"

We don't know the context of what happened here. For all we know, that black girl was bullying and looking to fight the white girl. Deep seated self hatred of her nappy hair and ugly aesthetics compared to the white girl. She couldn't wait to unleash all her frustration on the whitey. Happens all the time.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    What if the black girl was mouthing off at the white girl, and their black classmates peer pressured the white girl to participate in ghetto fight culture?

"what, you scared of her? hahaha you a scary white girl, you aint ****"

We don't know the context of what happened here. For all we know, that black girl was bullying and looking to fight the white girl. Deep seated self hatred of her nappy hair and ugly aesthetics compared to the white girl. She couldn't wait to unleash all her frustration on the whitey. Happens all the time.
    LOL, yeah this ain't an excuse at all bud. You're grasping for straws

1) You're assuming who's the aggressor and who isn't.
    2) White girl could've gotten adults involved
    3) Peer pressure is a terrible excuse to fight.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

it's not a terrible excuse at all. She's an underage teenage girl. Most vulnerable group to peer pressure. They commit suicide over social media bullying.

Are you black? Cause it sounds like you're blaming the white girl for participating.

I'm pretty damn sure those black girls and their ghetto culture are the reason this fight even happened, unless you think the white girl was bullying people and instigating fights for no reason. Yeah right.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doesn't matter who the aggressor is. School fights happen, the repeated smashing of the head on the concrete is way too far and despicable.

I hope this poor girl pulls through but even if she does I worry she'll be incapacitated for life.