Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lww View Post
    :d
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bloody hell,

I use both machine lifts and free weights. The weights mentioned were correct. Another 60 sit ups to reach 200, sleep and a few days off (other than hitting the bag, bench lifts with a kettle bell to help the shoulder and another 200 sit ups tomorrow)... Use are like kids or teenagers lol, creating arguments for no reason. I didn't post pics or videos, but what I said was correct. Ill try to ignore this forum, is nice to see what others do, and chat, sometimes, this thread hell no...

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gandog View Post
    Bloody hell,

I use both machine lifts and free weights. The weights mentioned were correct. Another 60 sit ups to reach 200, sleep and a few days off (other than hitting the bag, bench lifts with a kettle bell to help the shoulder and another 200 sit ups tomorrow)... Use are like kids or teenagers lol, creating arguments for no reason. I didn't post pics or videos, but what I said was correct. Ill try to ignore this forum, is nice to see what others do, and chat, sometimes, this thread hell no...

Gandog, I don’t find your claims too outlandishat all, it would be awesome to see a vid though.

I think closing a 3 without doing any full ROM crushing on a grip machine, gripper, or some other home made device completely outlandish though.

Yes, a lumberjack can possess the power to close a 3 and with larger hands will help, but it just isn’t going to happen easily without knowing how to position the gripper. BS on this guy just picked it up out of the blue with no warmup or nothing, no experience and closed it like a nail clipper. If he closed it but struggled than that would make more sense.

I used have people from all over train at my house back in the mid 2000s. I saw a big farm boy totally stinking at yoke and axle, I took him to the atlas stones and the dude man handled my 305 stone first try and he heaved it to his shoulders, so I’ve seen some surprising things in my time. But that 3 tale is either a tale or that guy is pulling his leg saying he’s never done anything training.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Gandog, I don’t find your claims too outlandishat all, it would be awesome to see a vid though.

I think closing a 3 without doing any full ROM crushing on a grip machine, gripper, or some other home made device completely outlandish though.

Yes, a lumberjack can possess the power to close a 3 and with larger hands will help, but it just isn’t going to happen easily without knowing how to position the gripper. BS on this guy just picked it up out of the blue with no warmup or nothing, no experience and closed it like a nail clipper. If he closed it but struggled than that would make more sense.

I used have people from all over train at my house back in the mid 2000s. I saw a big farm boy totally stinking at yoke and axle, I took him to the atlas stones and the dude man handled my 305 stone first try and he heaved it to his shoulders, so I’ve seen some surprising things in my time. But that 3 tale is either a tale or that guy is pulling his leg saying he’s never done anything training.
    Thanks!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets I just re read your post about the BBQ and the guy who never lifted a weight in his life, LOL.

So this guy who knows nothing about grippers, never seen them before just decided to pick out the 3 and close it?

How did this take place, did he ask which one was the harder one?

See you can get away with this story here on this board because most of these folks over here don’t compete in grip. Go try that on the gripboard, I dare you. You’ll get all kinds of questions.

You haven’t answered any of my questions though. So how did he know to try the 3? Did he try a 1 first?

I want to hear the whole thing. I bet you wont, just post a meme instead. LOL.

LMAO.... You are a joke fukking joke dude and I proved it earlier.

You get absolutely nothing from me because you aren't worthy.

There is a reason why many good reputable members here have you blocked and people don't participate in your threads.

Draw your own conclusions, you wouldn't believe me anyway so why would I waste my breath on a fool like you?

It's a great story though it was a fun night!

Here, you are in need of this...

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    LMAO.... You are a joke fukking joke dude and I proved it earlier.

You get absolutely nothing from me because you aren't worthy.

There is a reason why many good reputable members here have you blocked and people don't participate in your threads.

Draw your own conclusions, you wouldn't believe me anyway so why would I waste my breath on a fool like you?

It's a great story though it was a fun night!

Here, you are in need of this...

I knew you wouldn’t provide any details, which if you told this story over on the gripboard you get all sorts of questions because over there that claim is a huge deal. It isn’t over here at all. No one here in this forum really cares about grippers.

Again I would love to know the details because I’ve been around the grip sport and know plenty who can close a 3 anytime but none of them did it on the first try.

Oh well...........

7 am, a few more beers to be able to sleep.

Back at it tomorrow! Rest day just rehabbing shoulders, bag work, and 200 sit ups.. Each to their own, I try. (Today actually given it is morning..)

Pockets heres an EASY 470 I lifted today, slow and controlled just for you, no, I just didn't want to rattle the garage and get yelled at-

Pockets heres an EASY 470 I lifted today, slow and controlled just for you, no, I just didn't want to rattle the garage and get yelled at-

Firstly, if that was some kind of PR or something, congrats..

That is not what I consider a deadlift. It was elevated off the floor by a piece of plywood, the pin you were lifting from was close to knee height. The Rom was limited because of this. I wouldn't even consider it a rack pull because of the starting and ending position.

But whatever, if it works for you, good.

Oh Yeah, grow some balls, it's your house too, besides it wouldn't make that much noise or vibration, it didn't have far to fall.

Have a great day, I am off for a ride.

I will check in to see what the excuse generator burped up when I get home

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Firstly, if that was some kind of PR or something, congrats..

That is not what I consider a deadlift. It was elevated off the floor by a piece of plywood, the pin you were lifting from was close to knee height. The Rom was limited because of this. I wouldn't even consider it a rack pull because of the starting and ending position.

But whatever, if it works for you, good.

Oh Yeah, grow some balls, it's your house too, besides it wouldn't make that much noise or vibration, it didn't have far to fall.

Have a great day, I am off for a ride.

I will check in to see what the excuse generator burped up when I get home

It’s called a loading pin dead lift, NOT a conventional dead lift. It wasn’t a piece of wood on the floor, it’s a rug, it’s barley a inch, it’s for cushion so I don’t crack my floor.

A rack pull is called a rack pull because it’s done “in the rack” this is also known as a “rack deadlift” the name is used interchangeably. In Worlds Strongest Man they have “silver dollar dead lift” which is also called 18 inch dead lift because the bar starts at 18” off the ground, it’s not a rack pull because it’s not done in the rack, it could also be called an elevated dead lift. You can do an 18 inch deadlift in the rack, hence “rack pull” or “rack dead lift at 18inches”, or from blocks hence “block pulls”.

You got a lot to learn regarding how these lifts are setup and thier names.
    Conventional barbell dead lift is the standard lift done in a power meet.

When you lift a weight dead from the floor, it’s a dead lift.

In my lift above
    The weight is also all compact right under you so it has a different affect. Don’t knock it until you’ve done it.

It’s an assistant movement.

Also, since your zen master attitude is such an annoyance about full ROM let me inform you that your buddy Busta uses a bar that creates less ROM, it’s a flexy deadlift bar and what it does is you build tension before you lift which takes an inch or so off the ROM as the bar bends before the weight even leaves the floor. When Busta stands there to show off, the whip in that bar is tremendous, but it’s ok, he’s a strong fuker. It just shows your ignorance of your ROM coc sucking attitude.

Have a nice day, Peter Eater!
    Last edited by LWW; 03-12-2024 at 08:37 AM.

Originally Posted by lww View Post
    lmao

Here you go fellas, here is a reputable grip expert (best around) dude whom I knew back in the day personaly.

Watch at 15 minutes, he says “I don’t care how strong your hands are, if you don’t have the technique you will not close a 3”

Check this out!!!!-

https://youtu.be/jXf0r_iS5y8?si=EPEkfj10X0xAOo8g

I jumped too 570Kgsx3x8 leg presses lol, there is two types of weights at my gym, figured out I can fit 7 20Kg plates on each holding pole using just the thinner ones.. Im not going to try film it, while repping that sort of weight and people at the gym kinda scared to film it lol (encase something gives).. That's after bag work, kettle bell benches for shoulder rehab, squats on the machine 3x8x220Kgs and than two more exercises after (510Kg calf raises same as above, than leg extensions 120KG), that's how you lift (ROM sux with leg presses, but because of the size of my thighs though to be honest)..

It works for me! Beer O'clock...