Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AnkleHurtsMane View Post
    Been having an epiphany. Not sure how to put into words.
    It's a spiritual experience bro. I used to be an egotistical know it all atheist. Then I had a spiritual experience and repented to God.
    I'm 33 not 51

6'3" 260lbs

1 rep max PRs
    415 bench
    545 squat (haven't squatted in a year)
    700x3 deadlift

Miami Beach

skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Well, yeah, i'm sure they worship "A" god, just not necessarily the one of the christian faith....which still makes them bound for hell becaue they're worshiping a "false prophet"
    And Paul is saying that they are without excuse because they are not actually ignorant to the true nature of God (20). Further, this is because the truth about God is obvious and placed within their heart/mind and not learned in a book(19-20).

Spoiler!

They actually know right from wrong. But, they are too proud and too stubborn so they pretend God is some "corruptible thing", like a giant mammoth or whatever. It doesn't matter what idol they choose, the point is always the same - the thing that they say is God is something that doesn't distinguish right from wrong in the way that the "uncorruptible God" does (23). The end goal is so that you can define what is right/wrong for yourself (see pregnant man emoji).

Spoiler!

Worshipping idols/"false prophets" is not about sacrificing your goats on the wrong color altar. It's about rejecting the truth about God that you already know.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He does exist brah
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skunkshark View Post
    And Paul is saying that they are without excuse because they are not actually ignorant to the true nature of God (20). Further, this is because the truth about God is obvious and placed within their heart/mind and not learned in a book(19-20).
    Don't just quote scripture. Explain to me like i'm 10 years old, how a tribe that is completely cut off from the world with no means of ever being in contact or knowing anything about christianity, somehow knows about a religion of Abraham and actively chooses not to follow it.

skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Don't just quote scripture. Explain to me like i'm 10 years old, how a tribe that is completely cut off from the world with no means of ever being in contact or knowing anything about christianity, somehow knows about a religion of Abraham and actively chooses not to follow it.
    What I'm trying to get across is that the Bible itself is saying that you do not need to read it to know God. In those verses, Paul is making a similar argument to the one I tried to make earlier:

1. Right and wrong are determined by the nature of God, the creator of the all things.
    2. Everyone knows right from wrong.
    3. Therefore, God must have placed the knowledge of right and wrong within everyone.
    4. They(all sinners, not just remote tribal people) want to do what is wrong, so they reject what they already know about God (his nature aka morality) and replace it with an idol which has a corruptible/changeable nature unlike God.

As example, instead of saying that God created everything - I will say that some uncaring, random force is the cause of all of the universe and the order within it - including all the morality that I cannot bring myself to deny. Even though the moral truths are more real and undeniable than the random force, I want to have the random force be the foundation of everything so that I can ignore the morality which I know to be true.

Think about what is occurring in the mind. I already have an undeniable starting point for reality. That is - I know 100% that there is a right and a wrong and it is not a matter of opinion. Instead of working from that foundation... instead of saying that whatever created everything is like THAT (perfectly morally good, always) - I'm going to say that whatever created everything is completely unconcerned with the one thing that I know for sure (right and wrong).

Now, I think a question you will have at this point is, "Isn't there more to the God of the Bible than right and wrong?" And, I would say the answer is "NO".

Knowing that Jesus is the son of God is not about picking a specific Jewish man out of a lineup. It is about knowing that what Jesus is saying and doing is good. Further, he is so perfectly morally good that his goodness is, in fact, that same undeniably TRUE morality that I have always known, but suppressed, ignored, and rejected.

John 14
    6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
    Here, we need to transition from using the phrase "doing good" to using the word "love".

Romans 13
    8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
    In verse 9, Paul basically says "Hey buddy, those commandments you're so hung up on? It's a long way of saying 'love your neighbor as yourself'." Literally, the entire law of God is about loving each other.

Jesus says the same things to the Jewish leaders. Calling them hypocrites for twisting the laws of God into something that hates people instead of something that loves them:

Matthew 12
    10 And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmfao @ delusion

Yeah God makes kids get raped and die of cancer and chit or get bombed by Israelis because reasons. LMFAO. This is why every atheist needs to purge the religious. They are a blight upon this Earth that defends injustice and apologizes for atrocity. There are no deities or guides. Justice is made by human hands, drenched in human blood. There is no "order" to society or the universe beyond that of mathematical law, which is as cold, cruel, and godless as can be.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by killnazis4fun View Post
    lmfao @ delusion

Yeah God makes kids get raped and die of cancer and chit or get bombed by Israelis because reasons. LMFAO. This is why every atheist needs to purge the religious. They are a blight upon this Earth that defends injustice and apologizes for atrocity. There are no deities or guides. Justice is made by human hands, drenched in human blood. There is no "order" to society or the universe beyond that of mathematical law, which is as cold, cruel, and godless as can be.
    ok rabbi

killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killnazis4fun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    ok rabbi
    rabbis believe in god, rabbi

back to the trailer