shed0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I want to bench 136 (60kg) by the end of the year

Hi, Im 13 years and 6 months old, male. My only new years resolution is to bench 60kg by the end of the year, my one rep max is currently about 25-30kg and I have been training for about three months. Is it possible for me to bench 60kg by the end of 2024?

Help, Answers and tips would be greatly appreciated!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    More volume does not mean you'll make more gains. 8 sets a week for chest is all you need, but some others may differ. Don't forget your back, shoulders and legs. Get enough protein. Get enough sleep. Get good grades. Stay out of trouble or at least don't get caught.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shed0 View Post
    Hi, Im 13 years and 6 months old, male. My only new years resolution is to bench 60kg by the end of the year, my one rep max is currently about 25-30kg and I have been training for about three months. Is it possible for me to bench 60kg by the end of 2024?

Help, Answers and tips would be greatly appreciated!
    Most of your gains will depend on your nutrition/supplements. It's almost impossible to say if people will hit goals without knowing what's going into their body.

StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, you can double your bench press in about 30 weeks.

As your bodyweight increases because of growth, you will become stronger, even without training.

So, focus on proper eating habits of healthy food. If you have a sweet tooth, limit candy and cake in favor of dried fruit snacks. Don't smoke.

Since your goal is to improve your bench press, you will want to focus on your arms, especially your triceps. Even so, a full body workout that includes squats would be most beneficial in the long run, even after you reach your current bench press goal. You should set a squat goal too.

Keep in mind that an average 13 year old male can bench press about 135 lbs. at a body weight of about 135 lbs. But everyone reaches average at a different time in life. So, don’t compare yourself to what others might do. Just keep working at it and you will gradually see personal success.

As a reminder, be sure to learn exactly how to calculate your 1RM, and stick to that method as you test yourself in the future to see how your strength increases.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Starting Strength plus an ample supply of peanut butter sandwichs and whole milk.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel