2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation feels like everything changed since 2012

dunno man feels like every thing has changed since 2012 or even 2014

Like time is speeding up

Time used to be going at normal speed but then around 2012 It started speeding up. Since then ice just been Keepling my head down and working a job but man it's full of NPC's talking about television or twerk or Hillary duff

Idk man it's just things feel so different even the men are talking about Hilary duff. For a while they were talking about super bowl which was cool but only because Hilary Duff's boyfriend won it

I don't know man I think it ha something to do with the large hydrogen collider it's very conCERNing haha oh dear
    No sig crew

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah there was a significant change in 2012 and then a major one around late 2014 to 2016. Lots of glitches in the matrix since 2014 as well. To me its like some kind of purgatory or dreamstate that I cant change. Just glitches everywhere. Cern also fired up in 2012 and since they found the Higgs boson nothing has felt the same. Idk if thinks changed then or around 2015 or so but something has warped reality. There is evil rising across the world and it all just kind of came out of nowhere. Man i don't remember any negativity from before 2012. It seems like that year things got dark depressing and negative overall. I remember in 2010-2011 especially everyone was so happy to socialize and talk about anything and we just went with the flow. Everyone connected with each other. Then smart phones and social media came along and things changed. It's almost like for most people their personalities got uploaded online and they are just a shell of themselves physically if that makes any sense. Not everyone is like this but this is the general vibe i get. I'm weird as **** now unless I'm in a place where socializing is forced. Like at my job I can talk normal to my coworkers but I act desperate and weird around anyone else. Even the way I talk is weird now so i cant just be trying to talk to random people about dumb ****, I'm weird now and very desperate. When I started feeling desperate is when I started to just put my head down and ignore everyone. Idk what else to do

Probably because we are going technocratic soon and will be ruled by the elites. Also the world is going crazy because of all of the leftist propaganda and conspiracies lately. And because of all of the algorithms.

Bro people are weird now days. Why should I seek therapy when people are coming up to me talking about their wife's prosthetic leg, purple hair, rupaul super heroes and Harry Potter, and other weird stories? And other than that all people talk about is Netflix and food. I get a weird effeminate vibe from men these days too. At some point I have to question this reality.
    see Krackerjacked's sig

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its just the smartphones, which really took off around 2012

Now everyone lives in the cloud instead of reality
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest