Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Starting to think 95% of ppl are legit fukkin retarded

brb on the phone w/online banking, they cant understand this simple request: remove old debit cards from the app & order a new one for x account

branch manager from local bank calls me to welcome my new account or something then wants ot do a share screen to log in to app to show me "how to make money with my debit card," told her i was at work but she was persistent so after she fumbled thru it i just hung up (was the bank for sure but when someones at work stfu)

at the airport yesterday, shuttle bus driver doesnt understand "i parked in X lot, dont know what row but its about 20 rows deep, but here it is on a map if you want to look" & he still cant figure it out & cops an attitude & is convinced im actually parked at a competitor lot lmao when my truck has a gps on it so i pulled up real time where it was at

at denver airport yesterday, southwest ticketing agent says i dont need a bag tag, then i get to the plane to put curbside & sure enough, i need a bag tag. LOL wtf.

there's prolly countless more example & honestly it seems theyve skyrocketed since the pandemic hit ded fkn srs dont know why
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah pretty much

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most people hate their jobs and their lives, so they just float around on autopilot all day. We don’t have knowledgeable people in the workforce, let alone experts, anymore. I’ve even been to doctor’s appointments before and thought “this guy is a fuking retard.” All those years of medical school amount to nothing when you’re about as bright as a Family Dollar cashier.

I don’t know if it’s a lack of intelligence or a collective apathy or nihilism that has infected the hive mind.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somewhere on the internet there is a driver posting the same thread

"so this guy gets on my bus and forgot where he parked and expected me to use his GPS tracking to find his truck"

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    Most people hate their jobs and their lives, so they just float around on autopilot all day. We don’t have knowledgeable people in the workforce, let alone experts, anymore. I’ve even been to doctor’s appointments before and thought “this guy is a fuking retard.” All those years of medical school amount to nothing when you’re about as bright as a Family Dollar cashier.

I don’t know if it’s a lack of intelligence or a collective apathy or nihilism that has infected the hive mind.
    The autopilot thing is real. The other day I ordered some food and the cash register asked me if I wanted a water cup while I waited. I said no thanks and she gave me one anyways. I said no thanks again and she bert stares me like I had gone outside of her programming parameters.

It's minor and we are all guilty of going into autopilot, but cmon that is a pretty easy tasking. Literally just have to listen and it wasn't like I mumbled it or anything. Little stuff like this seems to be happening more regularly which is why I even bring it up.

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    brb on the phone w/online banking, they cant understand this simple request: remove old debit cards from the app & order a new one for x account

branch manager from local bank calls me to welcome my new account or something then wants ot do a share screen to log in to app to show me "how to make money with my debit card," told her i was at work but she was persistent so after she fumbled thru it i just hung up (was the bank for sure but when someones at work stfu)

at the airport yesterday, shuttle bus driver doesnt understand "i parked in X lot, dont know what row but its about 20 rows deep, but here it is on a map if you want to look" & he still cant figure it out & cops an attitude & is convinced im actually parked at a competitor lot lmao when my truck has a gps on it so i pulled up real time where it was at

at denver airport yesterday, southwest ticketing agent says i dont need a bag tag, then i get to the plane to put curbside & sure enough, i need a bag tag. LOL wtf.

there's prolly countless more example & honestly it seems theyve skyrocketed since the pandemic hit ded fkn srs dont know why
    Sounds to me like you have a communication problem but blame everyone else. Touch of the 'tism, perhaps?
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the world of diversity hiring, dei, and less whites in America. It's going to get much worse

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    Somewhere on the internet there is a driver posting the same thread

"so this guy gets on my bus and forgot where he parked and expected me to use his GPS tracking to find his truck"
    nah

i told this guy twice i was sure i was in the economy lot yet he pushed back thinking i was in "another" lot of a competitor because i remembered something about "row W" but i told the guy i was 100% sure, i was in the economy lot, so i had to tell him a third time and then when he continued to stand there and unhappily say "well if you get on the wrong bus youre coming right back here!!" i didnt say "follow a gps" you dumbfuk, i SHOWED him where it was via GPS - exactly where i had said it was - about 20 rows deep from the gate in the ECONOMY lot

and then? yeah he got confused & started asking "what are those numbers at the very bottom" - its the GPS ID at the very bottom. this really sealed it to me he had to be one of those guys who refuses to follow any request & has to be the boss at all times.

try again.

Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post

at home depot years ago i used to need occasional assistance but 9 times out of 10 anymore, im better off using their app and figuring out where xyz is myself. every great now & then youll get some older dude who's a master plumber but 90% of the time, theyre just stockers & when you ask a question with any complexity at all you can see the confusion.
    Last edited by friesbruh; 03-07-2024 at 07:41 AM.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i do tradie work at a large bank call center occasionally... it is literally 99% diversity hires... all LGBTQs, astronauts, pajeets, etc. So yes, chances are 99% of the staff are half brained feel good hires with zero actual qualifications. We even had to put in gender neutral bathrooms for them LMAO.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol buddy most people, especially the new generation, can't even count change

The average person is a complete moron by contemporary standards, women have IQ's in the 80's in 2024(srs)

Minorities have even lower IQ's than white women(also srs)

Originally Posted by HateLiberals View Post
    Welcome to the world of diversity hiring, dei, and less whites in America. It's going to get much worse
    This is the truth
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're really 38 and it took you this long to realize this, then chances are you're retarded as well
    "Proudkraut" is an imaginary online persona displaying exaggerated or extreme views and comments as a form of artistic satire. Any comments made by the internet persona "Proudkraut" are not to be taken serious and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Proudkraut".
    By interacting with any content generated by "Proudkraut", you acknowledge having read and understood this disclaimer.

Originally Posted by ProudKraut View Post
    If you're really 38 and it took you this long to realize this, then chances are you're retarded as well
    nah

years past i would have thought maybe 40% of ppl were thihs way but since 2020 it's gotten way fukn worse. besides it was in 2019 & early 2020 when i had just moved to a new state so i had to deal a lot with customer service at banks, utility companies etc & since then, either bc people are fed up bc of covid or some other reason, chit seems to have gone down hill fast.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quite possibly the most based reply to have ever graced the misc.

People don't realize that the people that made this country great were white men.

Yes, they had a supporting cast, but you remove white men from the equation, and we're and someplace like Tunisia at best and someplace like Congo at worst.

It's a weird cycle: People hate the United States for what it has become, not realizing it has become this way because we have been figuratively and literally killing off the white race and culture. Their answer to the problem? More diversity and less white culture.

People truly are stupid as fak.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thursdayParty1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I quit doing food delivery cause they get my order wrong half the time.

I think the constant stress within the past few years has put everyone is a brain fog state or something
    I walk around like I got a S on my chest

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    those are all low IQ jobs. your expectations are too high.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thursdayParty1 View Post
    I quit doing food delivery cause they get my order wrong half the time.

I think the constant stress within the past few years has put everyone is a brain fog state or something

yeah i havent done food delivery in 6 months. I was using it for a while but prices kept going up and up. Its like double the price now to get it delivered vs picking it up yourself and I think the last time I tried to order a pizza the morons just never input my order at all and I had to call the physical store to cancel and refund me and wait while they got the manager because apparently that is a complicated procedure.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol all of Denver is pretty much retarded srs
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blissful88
    The average person is a complete moron by contemporary standards, women have IQ's in the 80's in 2024(srs)

Minorities have even lower IQ's than white women(also srs)
    Dafuk, 80iq?
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nah

i told this guy twice i was sure i was in the economy lot yet he pushed back thinking i was in "another" lot of a competitor because i remembered something about "row W" but i told the guy i was 100% sure, i was in the economy lot, so i had to tell him a third time and then when he continued to stand there and unhappily say "well if you get on the wrong bus youre coming right back here!!" i didnt say "follow a gps" you dumbfuk, i SHOWED him where it was via GPS - exactly where i had said it was - about 20 rows deep from the gate in the ECONOMY lot

and then? yeah he got confused & started asking "what are those numbers at the very bottom" - its the GPS ID at the very bottom. this really sealed it to me he had to be one of those guys who refuses to follow any request & has to be the boss at all times.

try again.
    Look bro, on every parking lot with a shuttle they HAND YOU a card with a notation of where you parked. When you get on the shuttle you HAND THEM said card and sit down. That is how it works.
    Having a conversation with the driver about which lot and about how many rows etc = you are the moron.

Next time remember where you parked, keep your card, take a picture (i am offering many ways to not be in this predicament) or STFU and stop complaining when the driver pushes back.

at home depot years ago i used to need occasional assistance but 9 times out of 10 anymore, im better off using their app and figuring out where xyz is myself. every great now & then youll get some older dude who's a master plumber but 90% of the time, theyre just stockers & when you ask a question with any complexity at all you can see the confusion.
    Again, going to home depot and asking the workers there a question with any complexity and expecting solid answers........
    Now you are definitely trolling.

MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at not just going to the bank and getting it in person

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look bro, on every parking lot with a shuttle they HAND YOU a card with a notation of where you parked. When you get on the shuttle you HAND THEM said card and sit down. That is how it works.
    Having a conversation with the driver about which lot and about how many rows etc = you are the moron.

Next time remember where you parked, keep your card, take a picture (i am offering many ways to not be in this predicament) or STFU and stop complaining when the driver pushes back.
    I dunno man, seems like you're just having a go at OP.

I had lost my parking card at Bush Airport and the lady had no issues helping me out a bit. TBF I was a first time flyer, but still. Same at hobby airport, the shuttle dude was cool asf.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, like achieving diversity, or making sure our politicians denounce White supremacy and support Israel. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?".

Expecting good service is a sign of White privilege. Instead focus on the fact that these people can finally afford to move into White areas, and send their kids to nice schools or buy new BMW's and Chargers.

I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you ~Shalom.

ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lmao at a share screen to make money with your debit card.

Scam.

Also didn't you send money to a woman in the Philippines??

they didnt hand me anything.

you just proved you're part of the 95%

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lockdev View Post
    Quite possibly the most based reply to have ever graced the misc.

People don't realize that the people that made this country great were white men.

Yes, they had a supporting cast, but you remove white men from the equation, and we're and someplace like Tunisia at best and someplace like Congo at worst.

It's a weird cycle: People hate the United States for what it has become, not realizing it has become this way because we have been figuratively and literally killing off the white race and culture. Their answer to the problem? More diversity and less white culture.

People truly are stupid as fak.
    Wrong voidgayz Negged me for that post LMAO. USA was 95% white and was built by whites. Diversity doesn't work and never will when most races are stupid, violent, and only here to leech. Keep coping for your failure of a race no matter where they are on the planet voidgayz

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrong voidgayz Negged me for that post LMAO. USA was 95% white and was built by whites. Diversity doesn't work and never will when most races are stupid, violent, and only here to leech. Keep coping for your failure of a race no matter where they are on the planet voidgayz
    Because it was a stupid post and I interact with dumbass non ethnic people on a daily basis not to mention during my time in IT.

LOL don't even get me started on the fukheads I dealt with in the HOA (homeowners are trifling fuks too).

It's not a race specific issue and I will continue to neg brain rot posts like yours.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe you are as well

Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Condo41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One time I got a parking ticket. Time on ticker was 6pm

Road sigb said no parking 9am-3pm

The amount of effort and weeks it took to find 1 person in the city who didn't understand why this was a problem was baffling.

I remember one lady, I go "if you tell your kids they can't watch TV from 9am-3pm, can they watch TV at 6pm?

And her reply was, I'll never forget this, "they aren't allowed to watch TV until their homework is done"

I finally contacted a city traffic engineer who was the only person who understood my issue.
    [My wife drank 9 Adios MFers in one night on a business trip with her boss]

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True. Too many people at my work can't follow basic instructions. Also if I give them basic instructions like "please do XYZ" they come back with "you told me to do ABC so I did ABC" Okay no I sent an email and it was very clear what was asked of you. It was literally bolded and highlighted and you still couldn't figure it out.

Then I get chewed out by my manager that maybe I should work on my communication. As if there are one hundred ways to interpret "Please do XYZ"

So not only are people getting more retarded, but the bar is so low now and we are being pushed to accommodate for others too damn stupid enough to figure out basic tasks.