FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100)

I asked Fouad Abiad if Sam Sulek will compete

I had the incredible chance to catch up with Fouad Abiad at the Arnold Classic recently, and we got into some really cool discussions. One of the highlights? We touched on the burning question about Sam Sulek and whether he plans to dive into the competitive bodybuilding scene.

Fouad shared that, although he can't speak directly for Sam, he did reveal that Sam's got this unique blend of patience and ambition, especially for someone just 21. It's not just about jumping into competitions or hitting every podcast out there; for Sam, it's all about doing things on his own terms and timing. The guy's all about his training and wants to ensure he's in top-notch condition before stepping onto the stage. Fouad gave off the vibe that Sam aims to reach that Pro Level physique and really make a statement when he decides to compete.

Thought it was an interesting take, especially coming from someone as experienced as Fouad. Sam's approach to bodybuilding feels refreshing, doesn't it? Planning to drop more from the interview later, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Do you think taking time to build a solid foundation before competing is the way to go? Anyone else excited to see when Sam finally decides to show the world what he's been working on?

I have the interview recorded on YouTube, however; being brand new I can't link it yet!