Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Just FYI, my story I wrote about another poster wasn't AI generated, I wrote it myself. The evidence of this is the various themes which AI programs won't write about for PC reasons.

It was to show I can also play the game of mocking another poster but do so articulately and in an entertaining fashion to practice my creative writing skills.

This allows me to accomplish the goal of mocking someone for a legitimate reason (weird obsession) but without just typing petty insults.
    Yes, fraudhy, that was an AI generated story. You made a homoerotic story about me and are planning another one as you have let me know a couple times now. Changing some of the words to make it even gayer does not mean it was not AI generated.

Yes, fraudhy, You are a sh*t smearing tranny fuker.
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Dude give it a rest ffs.. He's gone and you're just giving him the attention that he craves.
    I hate to give any attention to an attention-seeking whore, of course -- but I just felt very strongly about poor NEWTONOPUAMA88, I had to step up and say something.

Enough is enough, either accept that man's friend request or deny it, he's waited long enough.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I hate to give any attention to an attention-seeking whore, of course -- but I just felt very strongly about poor NEWTONOPUAMA88, I had to step up and say something.

Enough is enough, either accept that man's friend request or deny it, he's waited long enough.
    One more time - give it a rest already.

How many times have I told you, these "people" don't want to be your fuking friend.. Pat, Bodhy, and these peace offerings you've given them - they all bit you on the ass, didn't they. And I offered one to Ass Rot before, and he refused it.

And Carl Spackler isn't going to be any different ffs.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more time - give it a rest already.

How many times have I told you, these "people" don't want to be your fuking friend.. Pat, Bodhy, and these peace offerings you've given them - they all bit you on the ass, didn't they. And I offered one to Ass Rot before, and he refused it.

And Carl Spackler isn't going to be any different ffs.
    I hear that a lot. I think each of those are their own special cases, none I'm looking for friendship with (although, Sillie can be a very normal and chill guy, particularly removed from here on the Discord), with the deluded guy who thinks he looks like Bradley Cooper, I'm not even pursuing civility, he's just here to troll and strut around, oblivious to how unlikable he is. Might as well have fun at his expense, particularly recently when he dropped his e-persona a bit and made it clear how actually legitimately upset he gets about being banned. Knowing the real z4, not the goofy "son, nickel's worth, mason jar!" guy, but the real him is seething is worth a chuckle.

And, note, I am speaking only of a pompous jerk getting a little annoyed, none of us are trying to get anyone to break down or go postal, it's just a fuking ban, even a spoiled brat can learn to be a Big Boy and take it like a man every once in awhile (I say this not to you, but to anyone reading and clutching their pearls, thinking I am trying to plot a man's Doom. Again, it's just a forum, folks).
    Last edited by JUSA; 03-23-2024 at 11:05 AM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is Z4 banned?

And you all know it's a bs ban too.

Speak up against Iceman1800 2.0

We don't need this bull**** here again

I got banned just for quoting dabbmw2002 signature. Total bs
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Why is Z4 banned?

And you all know it's a bs ban too.

Speak up against Iceman1800 2.0

We don't need this bull**** here again

I got banned just for quoting dabbmw2002 signature. Total bs
    too bad you weren't perm'd.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    too bad you weren't perm'd.
    For what? I didn't break any rules?

You know you can put people on ignore?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    For what? I didn't break any rules?

You know you can put people on ignore?
    <Insert joke about noone being able to ignore the screams of the children>

But nah, I won't make that joke. I'm more or less over dogging on MOL, I would ask -- what is with some posters and the multiple spaces between paragraphs or here just sentences? Bodhy and I know at least one or two other guys do it all the time too.

One space will suffice, guys.

In before z4 meltdown over my 'not making the joke' even though I made the joke, that drives him utterly insane in a very feminine manner. Oh wait, he's not around to explode over it. Aww.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    How did all this happen?

Just an FYI that none of these posters are banned currently. We'll see how long that lasts... lol

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Just an FYI that none of these posters are banned currently. We'll see how long that lasts... lol
    You seem like an unhinged Conspiracy Theorist.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    You seem like an unhinged Conspiracy Theorist.
    He's very set in his ways and someone with extreme or hardened views like Pat, they can come off like that. I don't want to chit all over it as "unhinged" but just entrenched. It's why when he's shown to be wrong, he reacts with anger. It's why when someone else offers more nuanced or moderate takes, he acts as if they are extreme. It's why he often misbehaves as much as he does.

That said, his theory about left-wingers being intentionally banned? I wouldn't put that near unhinged. I think he's off but a lot of posters doing a lot of things they've been doing for years all suddenly began getting banned -- and others were not. I do think other reasons can explain it as easily, Vs it's some biased rightwing Mod cleaning house on lefties and I do disagree with how instead of him presenting a hypothesis he acts as if it's truth, but beyond that there is a debate to be had.

Btw, Pat, in your recent neg message, you are complaining I wished death on your child, which never happened. You can also stop complaining when I neg you in return, which is likely to come -- as that is protocol. Please also stop pretending you never neg me and I hound you with them, as clearly that is untrue as well.

That's most of your problems. You like to act moral and superior but show no interest in actually being such. You regularly engage in name-calling, only stopping when getting banned, misbehave, jump to unsupported conclusions and all the things you get nasty and complain about -- you do 'em all the time.

Like, where I never wished death on your child, I sure as chit said nasty chit about them at one point or another. You bring that up regularly, I'm sure you're getting the screen shot ready of some neg message I left about him where I did not wish death on him but said some ****, but then you just ignore or pretend you don't pull that same crap constantly. How many times have you called my wife a whore, again? So, please, just stop it. Save some face and do yourself a favor and just apply 1/10th of the same scrutiny and moral outrage you do on everyone and turn it around on yourself.

You might become a better poster if you do, and not only because you are afraid of being moderated again.
    Last edited by JUSA; 04-16-2024 at 09:38 AM.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's very set in his ways and someone with extreme or hardened views like Pat, they can come off like that. I don't want to chit all over it as "unhinged" but just entrenched. It's why when he's shown to be wrong, he reacts with anger. It's why when someone else offers more nuanced or moderate takes, he acts as if they are extreme. It's why he often misbehaves as much as he does.

That said, his theory about left-wingers being intentionally banned? I wouldn't put that near unhinged. I think he's off but a lot of posters doing a lot of things they've been doing for years all suddenly began getting banned -- and others were not. I do think other reasons can explain it as easily, Vs it's some biased rightwing Mod cleaning house on lefties and I do disagree with how instead of him presenting a hypothesis he acts as if it's truth, but beyond that there is a debate to be had.
    It's funny how lefties love censorship until it happens to them. That's how you know all of those posters are straight up trash

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    It's funny how lefties love censorship until it happens to them. That's how you know all of those posters are straight up trash
    They don't take it well, do they? Poor z4, he's so butthurt over being banned a second time (way back) that he hasn't posted since. Guy sons-it-up and laughs like a hyena if gwg gets banned for any reason, but turn that around on him? Suddenly, he's not a very tough person, is he. Very weak to allow something like a little ban ruffle your feathers like that, especially since he's apparently a very old grown man.

I guess once a brat, always a brat. I've seen that time to time, just nothing more pathetic than seeing a grown man act like a petulant child. His father should have spent less time fighting communists in WW2 with his fully semi-automatic rifle and a little more giving his son the direction to grow up and one day be a man.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't take it well, do they? Poor z4, he's so butthurt over being banned a second time (way back) that he hasn't posted since. Guy sons-it-up and laughs like a hyena if gwg gets banned for any reason, but turn that around on him? Suddenly, he's not a very tough person, is he. Very weak to allow something like a little ban ruffle your feathers like that, especially since he's apparently a very old grown man.

I guess once a brat, always a brat. I've seen that time to time, just nothing more pathetic than seeing a grown man act like a petulant child. His father should have spent less time fighting communists in WW2 with his fully semi-automatic rifle and a little more giving his son the direction to grow up and one day be a man.
    They all do that.

Pat and Ass Rot have always been PDQ to celebrate whenever one of their political "enemies" is banned. But they cry like bitches when it happens to them.. Just look at how many alts Ass Rot has created to cry about the unfairness of it all.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Only ban I've gotten is from quoting a post with titties in it. If you get banned from this section because you keep crying about cultists or going out of your way to be confrontational to the other team it's time to reevaluate where you are in life (especially since everybody here has to be 30+).

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They all do that.

Pat and Ass Rot have always been PDQ to celebrate whenever one of their political "enemies" is banned. But they cry like bitches when it happens to them.. Just look at how many alts Ass Rot has created to cry about the unfairness of it all.
    that's basically the left in this country.
    they are cheering on the lawfare against trump even though they know it's wrong they don't care.
    but as soon as it's done to them (and it will) they will wail like deraigned howler monkeys over it.
    they are like selfish children that never learn it seems.