squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cody and Seth took the wind right out of the sails on RAW

2 horrible boring promos between Cody and Seth professing their love for each other. It was gay and boring and unfortunately being on the start of the show, RAW never recovered until the last 30 seconds with the Solo run-in.

Kinda surprised because Cody is usually pretty good on the mic, but felt like Seth brought him down with the corniness. I guess this is what happens when the Rock comes back and his mic skills are light years better than everyone else. The expectations are all the promos will be good, but instead its one big disappointment. Cody needs someone like the Rock and Punk to elevate his game, but when in the ring with someone who has worse mic skills, his game just goes to chit.

Don't think so? Imagine the disaster if we had 1 on 1 mic offs between Cody and stage fright Roman. Thank god Rock saved this one.

C'mon Trips, the RAW is supposed to be getting better getting closer to WM, not worse.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they're feeling the absence of CM Punk. it really shows. I am not into the idea of Seth twice at WM and he's all over TV right now.

Drew has a lot more momentum than Seth but him being a big heel wouldn't make sense helping Rhodes out. I don't know who else I'd prefer in this spot helping Cody. Probably Sami or Owens, neither of which are my favorite but both can do serious work on the mic and both have a history of teaming w/ Cody.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rock was right about these twinks.

Macho Man had flamboyant clothes but wasn’t flaming…Seth has probably dropped more boxers than Mike Tyson!

squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squat_blaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    they're feeling the absence of CM Punk. it really shows. I am not into the idea of Seth twice at WM and he's all over TV right now.

Drew has a lot more momentum than Seth but him being a big heel wouldn't make sense helping Rhodes out. I don't know who else I'd prefer in this spot helping Cody. Probably Sami or Owens, neither of which are my favorite but both can do serious work on the mic and both have a history of teaming w/ Cody.
    It could have been Randy to help Cody. Randy has the history with Cody and the Bloodline to make perfect sense. Being a long time veteran, Randy has that leadership presence to hang with the Rock. No idea why they pivoted Randy with Logan Paul at EC, when the match was really about KO and Paul. Yeah Randy cost Paul the match at EC, but the payoff was the same with Drew. They could have just as easily had KO cost Paul the match and continued their feud to free up Randy to help Cody.

TBH, Randy is kinda in the same shape as the Rock. Not as old, but jacked as hell, but gets gassed quickly like he was at EC. This would have been a perfect scenario both Rock and Randy in a tag match.