pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

easier to open collars?

i'm trying to find new collars for my 2" dumbbells and bars. the problem is, i have wrist damage, and the ones i've tried hurt to unlatch once they're on the bar. i can open tight jars and stuff like that without pain, but having tried a few admittedly cheaper collars, i'm left with sore wrists and hands and collars that are way tight to put on the bars and too hard to get off.

any suggestions? i'm not very strong, so if they can hold 100 pounds or so just in case of tilting, that'll work for now.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These might work. You determine the tension, though too loose and your plates will slide off. They are also thin which makes them great for DB handles. Inexpensive as well. Downside is they are plastic so longevity is a question mark. I've been using and enjoying them a couple of times a week for a few months and so far, so good.

Iron Crush Olympic Barbell Clips https://a.co/d/8iBQCMR
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My regular Lock-Jaw collars are pretty easy to use and have held up fine for years now. Like this but an older model: https://lockjawcollar.com/products/lock-jaw-oly-2

I also have the Rogue axle collars that are very similar but with a locking tab. They're much harder to unlatch, probably because they are tighter to begin with. Or maybe my axle bar is a bit big, not sure.

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm using Lock Jaw barbell collars on my bars. A lot easier to deal with than the spring collars.

pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    My regular Lock-Jaw collars are pretty easy to use and have held up fine for years now. Like this but an older model: https://lockjawcollar.com/products/lock-jaw-oly-2

I also have the Rogue axle collars that are very similar but with a locking tab. They're much harder to unlatch, probably because they are tighter to begin with. Or maybe my axle bar is a bit big, not sure.
    i'm gonna try a pair. thanks!

Originally Posted by Michiganian View Post
    I'm using Lock Jaw barbell collars on my bars. A lot easier to deal with than the spring collars.
    i hate the spring collars LOL i'll add these to my "try" list. thanks.