Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

prioritizing certain body parts over others when putting on size??

is this ever a proper way to lift?? my current trainer has more chest workouts for me than leg workouts right now for example since I specifically mentioned that I have issues growing chest. he says it's individualized based on the person's needs. he's telling me that may change down the line and not a permanent ratio of body part training. I was always under the impression that you're supposed to train all body parts evenly.
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 03-04-2024 at 03:51 PM.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This logic makes sense until you really think about it... So, in essence, to grow a muscle faster than others you hit it more frequently... why not just increase muscle training frequency on all muscles? Strategic undertraining is necessary for SOME as they are preparing for a show to create symmetry after the fat has been shreded and some muscle imbalances are more evident but this is so rare and usually only evident if you are taking gear.

For beginners and intermediates NOT stepping on stage, there is no value in this I'd argue.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    This logic makes sense until you really think about it... So, in essence, to grow a muscle faster than others you hit it more frequently... why not just increase muscle training frequency on all muscles? Strategic undertraining is necessary for SOME as they are preparing for a show to create symmetry after the fat has been shreded and some muscle imbalances are more evident but this is so rare and usually only evident if you are taking gear.

For beginners and intermediates NOT stepping on stage, there is no value in this I'd argue.
    In this case it'd be more a matter of economizing. Trainers can't really expand the trainee's workout time very easily.

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

yea I don't really understand his logic and probably won't be paying more for this. it's really depressing to me how much I invested over the year for garbage trainers.

he's also telling me that it would take a lot more time in the gym if we added in legs since I'm only training 4 days. yet I see full body 3 day splits like Fierce 5 that you guys have all been preaching for so I don't understand.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never slack on core, squats will always be on my list. You can’t have a superior body without a solid foundation.

I see a lot of swole af fuk dudes up top and their legs look like snoops legs.
    I love eggs.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    is this ever a proper way to lift?? my current trainer has more chest workouts for me than leg workouts right now for example since I specifically mentioned that I have issues growing chest. he says it's individualized based on the person's needs. he's telling me that may change down the line and not a permanent ratio of body part training. I was always under the impression that you're supposed to train all body parts evenly.
    Your chest doesn't grow twice as fast just because you skip legs. You're cheating yourself by doing so.

You also don't gain size at a greater rate based on how many trivial threads you post.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yea I don't really understand his logic and probably won't be paying more for this. it's really depressing to me how much I invested over the year for garbage trainers.
    You are coming around to the right way of thinking. I do the Fierce 5 with some modifications, but it's still the Fierce 5. But I'm just a scrawny, feeble and frail 56 year old guy as you can see.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Your chest doesn't grow twice as fast just because you skip legs. You're cheating yourself by doing so.

You also don't gain size at a greater rate based on how many trivial threads you post.
    Who said anything about skipping legs? As per what's said in the OP, there's no issue making the legs grow.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    Who said anything about skipping legs? As per what's said in the OP, there's no issue making the legs grow.
    Per what's said in the OP, who said there's no issue in making the legs grow?

As per what's said in one of OPs 30 other prior posts over the last few days, his trainer gave him a program with 4 days of Upper body exercises, with a sprinkle of goblet squats & leg extensions on one of those days.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would absolutely devote a little more priority/volume to bring up my weak points. I'll otherwise keep things as even as I can, cause hey I want those proportions exploding as great as I can. But that's just me though, somebody else might not have to go to those lengths, they might already have a good look going and if so congratulations to them. But I can't relax like that, I have to put that kind of work in otherwise I won't get anything out of my time bodybuilding. It's just how it is.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Advanced lifters can definitely benefit from specialization cycles. Ie being too strong to bring everything up at once.

Under 5% of lifters ever make it to an advanced level. Most lifters are beginners or early intermediates. Most people who think they are advanced have really just been farting around in the gym for 20 years and have a training age of zero.
    Last edited by TAWS6; 03-06-2024 at 08:12 PM.

regarding the lack of leg exercises, that's supposed to be more heavily prioritized in the next training block. does that make more sense? he's trying to work with the time I have. I only have tomorrow to decide if I should continue

I don't think that was his logic.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    regarding the lack of leg exercises, that's supposed to be more heavily prioritized in the next training block. does that make more sense? he's trying to work with the time I have. I only have tomorrow to decide if I should continue
    I thought you had already gotten a refund?

So you've "prioritized legs, at the detriment of legs. I assume you're chest has exploded and is much, much larger? Keep throwing your money away at this dude. He needs some more "juice".

I don't think that was his logic.
    That literally is the subject of your thread and what you said repeatedly in it, troll.

In b4 you repeat the same question ten more times below.

As per what's said in one of OPs 30 other prior posts over the last few days, his trainer gave him a program with 4 days of Upper body exercises, with a sprinkle of goblet squats & leg extensions on one of those days.
    It’s not irrational to train the chest more if it’s stated as lacking in progress.

If they’re doing goblet squats then there’s probably a critical issue hip stability/mobility.

In these kind of cases we don’t look to the most efficient and optimal mass gaining principles, especially when it’s the ones that are in spite of proper strength development.

It’s not irrational to train the chest more if it’s stated as lacking in progress.

If they’re doing goblet squats then there’s probably a critical issue hip stability/mobility.

In these kind of cases we don’t look to the most efficient and optimal mass gaining principles, especially when it’s the ones that are in spite of proper strength development.
    From OP's numerous threads, it's obvious that the lack in progress is universal and not limited to chest only - and that nothing in this kind of case is "in spite of proper strength development".

From OP's numerous threads, it's obvious that the lack in progress is universal and not limited to chest only - and that nothing in this kind of case is "in spite of proper strength development".
    If it's just a matter of block training then it's not really easy to tell.

If it's just a matter of block training then it's not really easy to tell.
    It's easy to tell from the threads, there's no if.

It's easy to tell from the threads, there's no if.
    This thread is asking if that’s ever a proper way to lift. Yes, it is. It’s not the most basic or necessarily quickest forms of mass building regimens, but there are suitable applications of it for either advanced or beginning trainees.

The issue has more to do with our ability to scrutinize the program specifically and beyond just saying it’s not fierce five and most trainers are snake oil salesmen.

This thread is asking if that’s ever a proper way to lift. Yes, it is. It’s not the most basic or necessarily quickest forms of mass building regimens, but there are suitable applications of it for either advanced or beginning trainees.

The issue has more to do with our ability to scrutinize the program specifically and beyond just saying it’s not fierce five and most trainers are snake oil salesmen.
    I answer threads based on the specific poster and the full mix of information across all threads from the poster that I have available to me. If you want to answer this thread generally in a vacuum, that's fine by me. I'm only responding to you because you're specifically criticizing my responses.

You're entitled to your general opinions, and I'm entitled to my specific ones towards OP individually.

Your stated "issue" above has nothing to do with what I've said here.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

I answer threads based on the specific poster and the full mix of information across all threads from the poster that I have available to me. If you want to answer this thread generally in a vacuum, that's fine by me. I'm only responding to you because you're specifically criticizing my responses.

You're entitled to your general opinions, and I'm entitled to my specific ones towards OP individually.

Your stated "issue" above has nothing to do with what I've said here.
    Yes I saw the one other thread that they made regarding their program. There's no deep research needing to take place in order to answer this thread.

Yes I saw the one other thread that they made regarding their program. There's no deep research needing to take place in order to answer this thread.
    None at all, the answer is obvious even if you didn’t see any of OP’s other threads regarding his lack of progress, comprehension and self-awareness in many aspects.

We just differ on what that answer is. Be well.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    I thought you had already gotten a refund?

So you've "prioritized legs, at the detriment of legs. I assume you're chest has exploded and is much, much larger? Keep throwing your money away at this dude. He needs some more "juice".
    a refund from a different program. and I've quit doing the program that this thread is related to after I finally came with the terms that it was **** like you guys said. I've technically been talking about two different trainers throughout my threads.
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 03-27-2024 at 03:55 PM.

I've seen newbie gains in most of my body, the chest just seems to be lacking more

That literally is the subject of your thread and what you said repeatedly in it, troll.

In b4 you repeat the same question ten more times below.
    that wasnt what I was trying to imply though. I wasnt trying to say that doing less leg workouts is directly correlated to growing a bigger chest. why he specifically limited leg exercises, I don't remember.

TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500)
    I see absolutely no issue in training the body part you want to grow most harder than the rest. But train with the same intensity, just to extra isolation lifts with the things you want to grow most.

That way you’ll get to where you wanna be faster. There’s no one perfect way to train.

People worry about all this technical nonsense when the only thing that REALLY matters is that YOU WORKOUT CONSISTENTLY.

IMO, if you’re worried about the small stuff, you haven’t been going long enough. Over a long enough time frame, the results will be there. I didn’t realize what this meant until my last few years. I’m nearly 34, started at 17.

I was a little crazy about it, neurotic even, logging the calories of mustard packets…today, I worry about nothing and my body looks like I never dreamt. Nothing to it but consistency and basic TRT dosage ;]
    Current StAcK BrOH!!@!:

bulk unflavored powders
    .0001g plant protein/day
    raw herbs
    blate papes
    food
    air