Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why is it so hard to find a good trainer?

seems like every trainer I've worked with has sucked in some way or form. the first one I worked with was a virtual with an online program and he had to quit half way in. the second one was also with an online program but everyone said it was just a copy and paste bodybuilder program that wasn't suitable for me.

I eventually got a personal training in person at my gym who basically did corrective exercises with me for 6 months because I had imbalances but I feel like we could've had done more lifting exercises. when I wasn't seeing results he would tell me I should do a micro cut so I can see the muscles more and that I need to flex like a bodybuilder to see results. he also told me that dumbell flies were bad for your tendons.

the next trainer I had at my gym wouldn't adjust his notes and format so I understood it better and he also had to quit

I've spent thousands of dollars on training an got nothing in return. makes me wonder, do personal trainers actually give a **** about their clients? seems like they give any ******* a certification nowadays and quite frankly I'm tired of being ****ed over.
    Last edited by Tybittz3; 03-04-2024 at 10:42 AM.

xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100) xx3volutionxx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Many trainers lack basic fundamentals such as
    Giving energy to their clients
    Focusing on wellbeing
    Nutritional plans
    Training routines
    Supplemental regiments

Sometimes training routines and or nutritional plans need to alter week by week for client
    I focus on individual training and working with my clients

I would enjoy have an opportunity to work with you my friend.

I love training and elevating others on their journey, I enjoy my role to play in your story