Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Titan426 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Basic workout and supplement noob questions.

So I have a few basic questions. Don't quite have a clear answer for them. Keep in mind that I am 41, just rejoined the gym, and 75% of the time at work I spend sitting/standing in my office. However, I do walk and spend some of the time doing lab work.

1. How much time should I work out? I am sure it would be different if I spent most of my time on my feet moving. But, I sit/stand a lot of my time.

2. Knowing that I spend a lot of my time in my office, how much should I eat? Not moving a lot during the day, not a lot of calories being burned.

3. I know the basic supplements that are needed for bodybuilding. I have whey, BCAA, creatine, and a good multivitamin. However, with me sitting in an office, how much of these should I take. I guess it comes down to working out vs "office time" vs calorie intake.

I have done 16:8 fasting over the last month and dropped 20 pounds. however, I know I will plateau at some point.

Thanks everyone!!!!

carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Work out 1 hr a day 20 min stretching 20 min cardio 20 min weight training.

It's not how much you eat, it's what you eat. Go to the article section on this site and start reading.

Whey powder and supplements are just part of your diet, all things in moderation.

There is no reason on Gods green earth to fast, simply control your diet at a small calorie deficit.

CK
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.