Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Opie is a literal paedo
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    It's funny how the same side that loves to mindlessly screech "racist!", "NAZI!", "Fascist!", etc. etc. suddenly turns around and clutches pearls - when the same behavior is done back to them (especially when many of them are indeed rabidly defending and/or deflect from some extremely sketchy chit).
    This is how extremists view things, though. To them, being normal in the middle might as well be the other far extreme, to them it's all so far away from them that there just isn't much difference.

Hence, for someone extreme on the left, any pushback is seen as far right.

The same for the legitimate far right, which we do not see often in this section (which does lean to the right but there are few, if any, far right thinkers here). If we did, someone more moderate might as well be in the same camp as the OP or others. I sometimes get a little pushback from some posters, sometimes push a little to others on the right in turn, being mostly center-right myself but most of the stronger disagreements I have are going to be with the forum lefties, of which there are fewer but more who are on the fairly far end of things or just very partisan. Not all, mind you, but many.

Originally Posted by BunkerBoy View Post
    Its just standard Republican projection.
    If you go look up numbers on liberal vs conservatives on being a paedo or any kind of sex crime, you find that its HEAVILY tilted towards right wingers.
    Pray tell, where are these numbers available, again? Your claim comes off as dubious, at best.

Regardless, you will find no shortage of people here on the right to call that out, whoever is behind it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Groomer OP is seething.

It's absolutely farcical.
    Some people can’t help outting themselves.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Lold and mindblown at how consistently hypocritical and cognitively dissonant you are. Just like with the lab leak theory, you are projecting all of your shortcomings onto the other side. You are creating a boogeyman of the entire right by exaggerating the criticisms and acting like we’re completely making this sh!t up. There is an obvious push to sexualize children, and an obvious push to normalize play dohs. Criticizing the direction so many in society are pushing doesn’t mean we’re hallucinating or going on witch hunts, it means we can plainly see what is happening on a societal level. And again, you’re the one turning the right into a boogeyman for simply pushing back against this. Hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance strikes again!

Um, no. I'm not denying padeophilia exists, nor am I denying people of a leftist persuasion abuse children.

What I am doing is seeing your behaviour as an attempt to manufacture another of a long history of various moral panics which attempt to connect the LGBT community to something demonic. It's what the Satanic and gay panic of the 80s did.

You claim it's all about the children. I don't doubt you dislike paedophilia at all and want to prevent it but I am absolutely not convinced you want to just end it at that. You want to criminalise groups you don't like so you want there to be something intrinsic to being LGBT to engender a propensity for paedophilia.

Satanic cults, witches, etc. There's a pretty clear pattern of the right-wing connecting LGBT to hurting children since the 60s. See, it's just a lot easier to demonise the LGBT people as child-eaters or whatever rather than have an intelligent discussion about whether sex is non-binary or something.

It's not harmless squealing. It's a lead up to tragedies in a lot of cases. Hitler called the Jews rats and vermin, in Africa people have been called cockroaches etc. It's language meant to make people feel good about killing a targeted group.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Um, no. I'm not denying padeophilia exists, nor am I denying people of a leftist persuasion abuse children.

What I am doing is seeing your behaviour as an attempt to manufacture another of a long history of various moral panics which attempt to connect the LGBT community to something demonic. It's what the Satanic and gay panic of the 80s did.

You claim it's all about the children. I don't doubt you dislike paedophilia at all and want to prevent it but I am absolutely not convinced you want to just end it at that. You want to criminalise groups you don't like so you want there to be something intrinsic to being LGBT to engender a propensity for paedophilia.

Satanic cults, witches, etc. There's a pretty clear pattern of the right-wing connecting LGBT to hurting children since the 60s. See, it's just a lot easier to demonise the LGBT people as child-eaters or whatever rather than have an intelligent discussion about whether sex is non-binary or something.

It's not harmless squealing. It's a lead up to tragedies in a lot of cases. Hitler called the Jews rats and vermin, in Africa people have been called cockroaches etc. It's language meant to make people feel good about killing a targeted group.
    Remember when you posted about how easy it is to hook up with 12 year old trannies in thailand
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Again, you’re doing the exact same thing you’re screaming about but are too brainwashed to realize it. You say this:

“ You want to criminalise groups you don't like so you want there to be something intrinsic to being LGBT to engender a propensity for paedophilia.”

Are you able to provide some quotes from myself(spoiler alert- you can’t) or anyone else who wants to criminalize being gay? I don’t care who you fukk as long as it isn’t me or a child. We push back against pushing these ideologies on CHILDREN, and want bans on hormone therapy or other similar treatments FOR CHILDREN. We aren’t saying you shouldn’t be allowed to go suck off your favorite tranny or do whatever other crazy things you like to do. Just leave kids out of it. But of course, you don’t like the pushback against the narrative so you construct this boogeyman(again just lol at your hypocrisy) and insist we want to criminalize activities between consenting adults. Most reasonable people can understand that we shouldn’t be sexualizing children, and that anyone fighting the backlash should be scrutinized to determine their motives.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I simply can't imagine why anybody would do that...

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn't this the same guy who spreads tranny feces on the walls?
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again, you’re doing the exact same thing you’re screaming about but are too brainwashed to realize it.
    I would also point out, take a look at the shifting of goalposts.

He's going to overemphasize, to the point of just making it up or inventing it outright, the (bizarre) conspiratorial notion somehow the entire LGBTQ community is part of some Satanic cult. He'll do this while ignoring the pushback is instead entirely about exposing children to sexual things, teaching it to them in schools, trying to normalize aberrant degeneracy and the like.

... because, it's easy to argue against the pretend-world notion that everyone on the right is up in arms about Satanic Cults and saying everyone they dislike must be part of it. It's not so easy to argue against the actual notion of people simply pushing back against objectively disgusting behaviors you see from the (currently fringe) ends of the leftist LGBTQ end of things.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BunkerBoy View Post
    Its just standard Republican projection.
    If you go look up numbers on liberal vs conservatives on being a paedo or any kind of sex crime, you find that its HEAVILY tilted towards right wingers.
    Just like illegal immigrant violent crime vs natural born citizen violent crime. They do it with everything.

They are spoon fed individual stories from their fake news right wing trash tabloid media (NY Post, Daily Mail, Breitbart, on and on) and they behave on cue. First it was CRT to attack black people, then it was p3do accusations for all gay/trans people, and now it's all illegals are murderers and rapists. Then of course they're told by the same media that the left are brainwashed sheep by the MSM.... the same people who donate hundreds of millions of dollars (sometimes against their will) to a fake billionaire who can't even come up with $400 million in cash.

There is no conversation with these people. They make up their own reality. They're been groomed properly by their cult leader.

Oh and don't forget Trumpers to buy your digital cartoons of your superhero and his tacky gold sneakers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwgzcXnOHyI

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    I simply can't imagine why anybody would do that...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CYaaevd.jpg[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/7FWTVFK.jpg[img]

[img]http://images.seattletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/06282019_dragqueenstoryhour_001217.jpg?d=1020x680[img]
    P3domaster never misses an opportunity to spam his spank bank. Shocker.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Just like illegal immigrant violent crime vs natural born citizen violent crime. They do it with everything.
    So anyway Pat, that lingering question of WHY your LGBBQWTF freaks are so eager to be around children. Did you ever help us get that cleared up? Or nah.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

So anyway Pat, that lingering question of WHY your LGBBQWTF freaks are so eager to be around children. Did you ever help us get that cleared up? Or nah.
    Hurr durr I got him this time!!!!! I'll kjeep asking the same stupid question that's been answered over and over and over and over... HURRRRRR I GOTEM!!!!!

Nothing but fuking derp low IQ retards around here.

Buy your sneakers yet idiot?

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried to have sympathy for this tranny fukking coksucking fgt but he makes it really difficult with threads like this.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    Tried to have sympathy for this tranny fukking coksucking fgt but he makes it really difficult with threads like this.
    Maybe stop being an idiot? Everything he said is 100% correct.

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. It's incorrect. There's a DIRECT correlation to being a homo and a peedo. There's a direct correlation to being a lib and a peedo.

It is absolutely impossible to be a true conservative and a peedo because true conservatives actually want to CONSERVE traditional values and morality. what do peedos want to conserve?

Just like it is impossible to be a homo and be a conservative. Anyone can say anything. I can come out tomorrow and say I'm a liberal now. Doesn't make it true.

That's why the Catholic church argument you guys constantly make doesn't hold any water. Those peedo priests are libs MASQUERADING as conservatives. IMO all Catholic priests are peedos. 100% of them.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked

Pure blood

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, no he’s not as has been pointed out by plenty in this thread. You just like it because you’re as brainwashed as he is so you clap like the good little robot you are anytime someone carries the banner for “your” narrative.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess it would be similar if public schools had been putting satanic bibles in the library, if satanic priests had organized story time with children and demanded to be allowed around them, if organizations had insisted that the term “satanic” be replaced with “alternative god attracted person”, if there was a huge push to teach satanism to children and then laws that made it illegal for teachers or counselors to inform the parents that their kids were practicing satanism, if authorities had found a huge island in the ocean where the elite went to practice satanism and tons of witnesses saying they had been involved in and/or witnessed the activities, and if we knew tons of victims were being trafficked across the border to come into our country to practice satanism. And then when a president puts measures in place to prevent it from happening at the border, the next one comes in and immediately removes the measure to allow the practice to once again thrive.

So yeah, now that I think about it they’re pretty much exactly the same thing.
    But the thing is here on bb.com that most of us regular normal average D voters, don't agree with, side with, or really push this agenda forward.
    I have no idea what rich, wealthy, politically connected D donor person is pushing for it, but to label anyone with 1% agreement in the policy is just fkn lazy.
    Then people run with it like your percentage of agreement is much much higher than 1%.
    That is just lazy, stupid, and intentional and pushes spirited debates out of the Forums.
    I argue with my gf's cousin on various issues but we never *stoop so low* as to label each other the P word, because we disagree.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Hurr durr I got him this time!!!!! I'll kjeep asking the same stupid question that's been answered over and over and over and over... HURRRRRR I GOTEM!!!!!

Nothing but fuking derp low IQ retards around here.

Buy your sneakers yet idiot?
    Only it hasn't been answered Pat.

Of course you could put this argument to rest right now and answer it though... just saying.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    But the thing is here on bb.com that most of us regular normal average D voters, don't agree with, side with, or really push this agenda forward.
    Strong words from the one who defended the ped0 books in schools Benny.

- Jayarbie

I have no idea what rich, wealthy, politically connected D donor person is pushing for it, but to label anyone with 1% agreement in the policy is just fkn lazy.
    Then people run with it like your percentage of agreement is much much higher than 1%.
    That is just lazy, stupid, and intentional and pushes spirited debates out of the Forums.
    I argue with my gf's cousin on various issues but we never *stoop so low* as to label each other the P word, because we disagree.
    To be honest, I don't think you're an actual peedo. But you sure do make it easier for them to push their agenda by the things you support. Why bring these freaks around children? What's the point of exposing children to any kind of sexuality at all?

Just like the OP, he thinks these freaks can be "helped". No, they cannot be helped. Once someone crosses the threshold of being attracted to children they are too far gone for help and should just be executed immediately, whether they've acted on it or not. Because one day they WILL act on it.

Catholicism debunked

Pure blood

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only it hasn't been answered Pat.

Of course you could put this argument to rest right now and answer it though... just saying.

Strong words from the one who defended the ped0 books in schools Benny.
    it's a fken book for christ sake,move on!
    So yeah "god squad" member, move past it or **steal the books yourself and burn them** but i am done with this.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

To be honest, I don't think you're an actual peedo. But you sure do make it easier for them to push their agenda by the things you support. Why bring these freaks around children? What's the point of exposing children to any kind of sexuality at all?

Just like the OP, he thinks these freaks can be "helped". No, they cannot be helped. Once someone crosses the threshold of being attracted to children they are too far gone for help and should just be executed immediately, whether they've acted on it or not. Because one day they WILL act on it.

"by the things you support"
    Did you ask me^^^ a detailed question on this topic?

No politician that i knew of, ***ran on this topic*** 4 years ago, so we must start with that truth first!

I would have voted against it because it wasn't math, science or english writing.
    At least start with the truth!

So yeah "god squad" member, move past it or **steal the books yourself and burn them** but i am done with this.
    Books - with graphic depictions of children having sex with grown men Benny.

And you defended it.

A former teacher told me that..... all books get evaluated by the district board of education, so it is a case by case basis, city by city, county by county and state by state.
    I wouldn't put a book like that in my kids hands but i wouldn't BURN THE BOOK like some would.
    Someone approved that to be in a high school library, so it doesn't need our approval or disgust.

Again defending the right to own( where have we heard this b4?) is not tacit approval, it is simply defending the right......to own.

Did i defend 2 books, fk no!
    Or did i say 2 books out of a library of 10,000 books is not as big a deal as you think.
    Yeah, it was the second one.

plz teach me how to read like you and ***add things that i want to be there even if they are not written***, such a neat trick!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...0640483&page=4
    Didn't you.

- Jayarbie

Disagree. Not a Bible-thumper or Puritan by any means, but there are certain lines you do not cross. It's not a silly little whoopsie book, it's crossing that line - and when anyone does that, you can not let it slide. Children are off limits and there is no compromise to be had on this one.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

No. It's incorrect. There's a DIRECT correlation to being a homo and a peedo. There's a direct correlation to being a lib and a peedo.

It is absolutely impossible to be a true conservative and a peedo because true conservatives actually want to CONSERVE traditional values and morality. what do peedos want to conserve?

Just like it is impossible to be a homo and be a conservative. Anyone can say anything. I can come out tomorrow and say I'm a liberal now. Doesn't make it true.

That's why the Catholic church argument you guys constantly make doesn't hold any water. Those peedo priests are libs MASQUERADING as conservatives. IMO all Catholic priests are peedos. 100% of them.
    No, you're just an idiot. Literally proved me right.

Fuking moron.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, you're just an idiot. Literally proved me right.

Fuking moron.
    No true Scotsman/10.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They are spoon fed individual stories from their fake news right wing trash tabloid media (NY Post, Daily Mail, Breitbart, on and on) and they behave on cue. First it was CRT to attack black people, then it was p3do accusations for all gay/trans people, and now it's all illegals are murderers and rapists. Then of course they're told by the same media that the left are brainwashed sheep by the MSM.... the same people who donate hundreds of millions of dollars (sometimes against their will) to a fake billionaire who can't even come up with $400 million in cash.

There is no conversation with these people. They make up their own reality. They're been groomed properly by their cult leader.

Oh and don't forget Trumpers to buy your digital cartoons of your superhero and his tacky gold sneakers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwgzcXnOHyI
    Greater than 1/4 people incarcerated in federal prison are illegals. Kind of proves these filth aren’t the saint you claim they are doesn’t it?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lold and mindblown at how consistently hypocritical and cognitively dissonant you are. Just like with the lab leak theory, you are projecting all of your shortcomings onto the other side. You are creating a boogeyman of the entire right by exaggerating the criticisms and acting like we’re completely making this sh!t up. There is an obvious push to sexualize children, and an obvious push to normalize play dohs. Criticizing the direction so many in society are pushing doesn’t mean we’re hallucinating or going on witch hunts, it means we can plainly see what is happening on a societal level. And again, you’re the one turning the right into a boogeyman for simply pushing back against this. Hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance strikes again!
    That's the thing, they want to make it seem like it isn't an issue, or a big deal..... For some odd reason.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Again, AIDS became a big deal in the 80s, because of which protected class?

Monkeypox seemed to only affect another certain protected class.

This isn't paranoia, but a fact.

ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500) ButtSmithers is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's some of the lowest iq political bs ever

It's the "literally hitler" argument on steroids. If people are convinced the other side is the most indefensible collection of people on planet, it really lowers the bar for the other side to be "better."

Remember when it became a thing that the first person to bring up Hitler loses the argument? A time will come when it is widely accepted that the first person to bring up p3dophiles will lost the argument.