Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I hear you. You get to the point where your squads are 4-5 people and you've got 8 or more of them. You get a new guy and, if you're like me, you can spend an hour fuking around trying to slot them in a group and them optimize the new team synergy/strategy.

BM, by Batorias (or whatever the were-Canada place was) I just said fuk and kept it to 7 squads of more 'elite' guys rather than messing with 8 or all 10 squad slots. I benched a lot of units and didn't look back. Some of those elves were killing me, I had a hard time finding places for them where they did anything (other than the two sisters, who were very awesome; plus easy on the eyes).
    Yeah I'm at 6 squads myself and at this point I think I'm just going to have to start my squads from scratch and just choose some I'm enjoying using because there are just so many characters and combinations and synergies and tactics.

Like you said I could spend an hour in the organize screen and honestly not even accomplish much because no matter what you're just picking units.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Like you said I could spend an hour in the organize screen and honestly not even accomplish much because no matter what you're just picking units.
    I would throw squads at each other in Mock Battles at the forts to test their tactics, which was fun and you start, get involved and look up and it's been an hour.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok I finished the game last night on tactical. I think I had about 40 hours ish total and my guys were in the mid 30s to level 40

Couple thoughts

If I were to play again I would focus on a smaller number of players and getting them really strong. I was trying to play with as many people as possible and you get to a point, especially around promotion time, where honor starts to get really thin. I didn’t do the repayable battles more than once or twice

The amount of squad customization is insane especially with all the items you get. I found a few things early that worked and basically just did that the whole game and didn’t really mess around with different unit combinations

Storyline wasn’t bad. I never expect a great story from a tactical RPG but I’d say it’s on par with a fire emblem story maybe slightly better

You get wayyyy too many units by the end. Trying to figure out who to use was a nightmare

I may try an expert or TZ replay at some point

Overall very solid game super fun. Did get a bit repetitive towards the end I was just skipping all the battle scenes and rushing maps

Solid 8.5/10 from me

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still get a good fukkin lol whenever Scarlett rolls up on screen with her ****ing G cups in that turtleneck.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***