VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVXX10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Been a regular solo barmaxxing at this bar for the past month

Heyo misc, your resident solo barmaxxer back after not making a thread for a number of weeks. Still have been solo barmaxxing at various places a little but over the past month or so I’ve been a regular at the same time and day at this regular divey style bar near my place.

Just wanted to update cause some people said that I need to be a regular at a place to try meet people as I just go to a large variety of bars and clubs but haven’t been a regular at a place.

Found a place I liked nearby that’s not crazy expensive. So far haven’t made any regular friends since most people are in groups if they are regulars but I’ve chatted and made small talk with lots of guys and girls.

Have a rep with a couple of the bartenders but they’re usually busy working but whenever I can I have a talk with them.

Still a virgin but I think over the next weeks I’ll switch back to solo clubmaxing and will try a very strong low inhibition/no fukks given/low standard approach. As in I’ll even bang a 2/10 at closing time just to lose my virginity and get that monkey off my back.

Will update again regularly and hopefully with good news.

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as you’re enjoying yourself, that’s the important thing m8. Enjoy the journey, and don’t get caught up in the “reward.”
    Warzone camper

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VVXX10 View Post
    Heyo misc, your resident solo barmaxxer back after not making a thread for a number of weeks. Still have been solo barmaxxing at various places a little but over the past month or so I’ve been a regular at the same time and day at this regular divey style bar near my place.

Just wanted to update cause some people said that I need to be a regular at a place to try meet people as I just go to a large variety of bars and clubs but haven’t been a regular at a place.

Found a place I liked nearby that’s not crazy expensive. So far haven’t made any regular friends since most people are in groups if they are regulars but I’ve chatted and made small talk with lots of guys and girls.

Have a rep with a couple of the bartenders but they’re usually busy working but whenever I can I have a talk with them.

Still a virgin but I think over the next weeks I’ll switch back to solo clubmaxing and will try a very strong low inhibition/no fukks given/low standard approach. As in I’ll even bang a 2/10 at closing time just to lose my virginity and get that monkey off my back.

Will update again regularly and hopefully with good news.
    I rarely was ever at a dive bar past like 9pm, always make a move by then. But it’s a great happy hour and making plans for the night while getting blackout type of spot.

Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's the spirit mate. My first shag was a random girl i met outside a club at closing time srs.