Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    Yep. Running smoke eagles, air strike eagle, AMR, and orbital laser and am consistently able to solo suicide missions now for automatons. Smoke eagles can also blow up factories
    Maybe it's just me but I find the solo experience so boring. Maybe playing with an organized group ruined it for me?

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I find the solo experience so boring. Maybe playing with an organized group ruined it for me?
    no you are right, it is boring once you play with your bros and have fun, but solo experience has been better than playing with randoms with zero communication and not doing objectives.. now that isn't everyone but ive had a few games where my teammates just wanted to stay in one spot and fortify basically.. almost as if their goal was to just kill in one area
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I played a bit of the game at a friends house and the mechanics felt good, which is what I like from games. What I don't like is the type of game that it is, which is shooting endless hordes of NPC characters that arn't dynamic and become more unique. I'd much rather spend that time playing against other players. One of my favorite games is Battlefront 2 and this game plays like it, only its much more deep than fighting NPCs who don't change much.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bought it yesterday. Fun AF, especially when you get in a group of guys who all have comms.

My two complaints:

- The graphics, especially fire graphics, are abysmally bad. Whatever, I'm sure it's because they want the game to be able to run at high frame rates on PS5. But I wish for PC we could get something better.
    - I'm overwhelmed with all the stratagems I can buy. So many of them just seem like the same thing? Do you just eventually buy them all and play with them and see what you like, or what?

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    I played a bit of the game at a friends house and the mechanics felt good, which is what I like from games. What I don't like is the type of game that it is, which is shooting endless hordes of NPC characters that arn't dynamic and become more unique. I'd much rather spend that time playing against other players. One of my favorite games is Battlefront 2 and this game plays like it, only its much more deep than fighting NPCs who don't change much.
    After paying on some harder difficulties....you don't need the NPC's to be smarter for a challenge. They get much harder and packs get bigger very fast. If your team doesn't have their chit together, you will 100% fail the mission.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    After paying on some harder difficulties....you don't need the NPC's to be smarter for a challenge. They get much harder and packs get bigger very fast. If your team doesn't have their chit together, you will 100% fail the mission.
    Which is why the railgun nerf bothered so many people (as well as stealth nerfs to other things and stealth buffs to spawn rates and enemy health/armor). At higher difficulties there aren't any good tools for dealing with the quantity of heavies you get and the game essentially turns into running simulator 2024. Majority of people I know who CAN do difficulty 9 instead do difficulty 7 just because it's more fun.

Hopefully they get balance figured out because I'm not really having fun at higher difficulties anymore and my group has drop down into the 5-7 range depending on our moods.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    Which is why the railgun nerf bothered so many people (as well as stealth nerfs to other things and stealth buffs to spawn rates and enemy health/armor). At higher difficulties there aren't any good tools for dealing with the quantity of heavies you get and the game essentially turns into running simulator 2024. Majority of people I know who CAN do difficulty 9 instead do difficulty 7 just because it's more fun.

Hopefully they get balance figured out because I'm not really having fun at higher difficulties anymore and my group has drop down into the 5-7 range depending on our moods.
    At the level I’m at and playing with people who generally don’t have comms, trying to do anything higher than 5 just isn’t happening.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At the level I’m at and playing with people who generally don’t have comms, trying to do anything higher than 5 just isn’t happening.
    The hardest part of higher difficulties is dealing with reinforcement loops and "random" patrols spawning in from absolutely-fukking-nowhere.

It's stupid artificial difficulty.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The hardest part of higher difficulties is dealing with reinforcement loops and "random" patrols spawning in from absolutely-fukking-nowhere.

It's stupid artificial difficulty.
    as we got better at the game and with strategy the higher difficulties feel like normal now.. but also keep in mind the longer you stay in the mission the more will spawn in at any difficulty.

you have to mix up the "meta" if your entire team is running railgun and shotgun then you are going to have a bad time.

expandable anti-tank spawn them in every 70 seconds and you are taking out those reinforcement ships as they come in

https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/...orcement_ship/
    (see video here)

You can run it alongside another support weapon. Just drop it and pick it right back up.

Shortest cool down out of any drop down pod = a weapon in itself. Just stick it to the back of bile's and chargers. Don't even need to bother worrying about picking up and firing the missile. The pod is the missile.

Two can kill a bile titan and tank. One can kill hulks and chargers (after stripping armor). It can even kill the cannon turrets that bots have, and from quite far away.

Doesn't rely on a backpack slot or a teammate loader.

Spamming them allows for teammates to have AT options as many won't. This can be a negative though because I've had times where I've thrown down EATs only for them both to be gone five seconds later.

It's also far more viable with EATs to just not take any other support weapon and instead find one in the map to save a slot. If you're not too pushed about bringing in a specific support weapon, just find one.
    from a reddit user about the gun ^^

the best thing they did at least is not increase armor/hp of the bugs/bots for higher difficulties.. just added more.

keep spawning them in at 70second cool down regardless and you will have bunch of them around you when you need it, best part is your teammates can quickly grab some as well.
    Last edited by rocketfish; 03-11-2024 at 12:05 PM.

*** HTC ***

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    as we got better at the game and with strategy the higher difficulties feel like normal now.. but also keep in mind the longer you stay in the mission the more will spawn in at any difficulty.

you have to mix up the "meta" if your entire team is running railgun and shotgun then you are going to have a bad time.

expandable anti-tank spawn them in every 70 seconds and you are taking out those reinforcement ships as they come in

https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/...orcement_ship/
    (see video here)

from a reddit user about the gun ^^

the best thing they did at least is not increase armor/hp of the bugs/bots for higher difficulties.. just added more.

keep spawning them in at 70second cool down regardless and you will have bunch of them around you when you need it, best part is your teammates can quickly grab some as well.
    Is everyone on your team running EAT? That's the only way I can see having enough of them to matter. On 7+ you get a minimum of 4-5 dropships for every reinforcement call.

Edit: lol guy in video playing on 4. I can solo that without EAT.

Is everyone on your team running EAT? That's the only way I can see having enough of them to matter. On 7+ you get a minimum of 4-5 dropships for every reinforcement call.

Edit: lol guy in video playing on 4. I can solo that without EAT.
    the video was just an example of blowing up an entire ship, you can do that at any difficulty from easy to helldive, if you have at least 2 people spawning them in you can do a lot of damage especially to the titan which to me are annoying as hell when hordes start coming

*** HTC ***

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel like a noob at Level 8 and only doing medium difficulty missions. I've found the bot missions are definitely tougher than the bug ones as well.

This is the first game I've actually wanted to maybe jump on a headset for, it's hilarious when people are chatting during a mission.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    I feel like a noob at Level 8 and only doing medium difficulty missions. I've found the bot missions are definitely tougher than the bug ones as well.

This is the first game I've actually wanted to maybe jump on a headset for, it's hilarious when people are chatting during a mission.
    A good group with comms is 10/10.

It's 20% talking about the mission and 80% just joking around and bull****ting.

Group shenanigans is half (maybe 3/4) of the fun.

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Level 12 atm, reverted back to Hard mode since it's more relaxing. Might aim for higher whenever I unlock the shield backpack, or at least the orbital laser since that'll be much sooner.

I've been kicked out of 2 or 3 games at the very tail end of evacuation by griefers, even though my friendly fire was 0, collected samples, did some quests, wasn't being annoying on the mic, etc. Decided I'll mostly just start all my own games now to avoid feeling like I wasted 20-40 minutes.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

Originally Posted by Visel View Post
    Level 12 atm, reverted back to Hard mode since it's more relaxing. Might aim for higher whenever I unlock the shield backpack, or at least the orbital laser since that'll be much sooner.

I've been kicked out of 2 or 3 games at the very tail end of evacuation by griefers, even though my friendly fire was 0, collected samples, did some quests, wasn't being annoying on the mic, etc. Decided I'll mostly just start all my own games now to avoid feeling like I wasted 20-40 minutes.
    that sux, haven't experienced any issues for me so far when playing solos.. i'd be pissed as fk tho

*** HTC ***

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

That's never happened to me, but I've been kicked from groups after mission over because my stats weren't very good (which I actually expect). I also have been in groups where one guy is obviously just being a dink and blowing everyone up all the time.

Is the shield backpack basically a must have on every mission?

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Games like this shouldn't have an option to be kicked after a certain amount of mission time. I would probably never play again if someone kicked me before ending a mission.

I remember ppl used to do this in the division, it was such a dumb mechanic.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So,solo this is a no go ?

Not a,zombie type fan ,is it like that ?

Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post

I’m not a high enough level to say, but on some of the higher difficulties I don’t see how you could possibly solo them no matter how high of a level you are. But then again, I’m sure some no lifer out there is doing it.

Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post

if you are planning to play this game solo and purely solo, i say don't waste your money unless you are a fukin pro.

theres some dude that solo's helldive difficulty (hardest difficulty), but hes the 0.001%

*** HTC ***

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is the shield backpack basically a must have on every mission?
    Not at all. It’s definitely helpful vs bots until you get used to their bullchit missile spam

gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Played with the boys and while the gaming mechanics are very fun (punishment for early reloading, stratagems combinations, shooting), I the missions boring and repetitive fast

I enjoyed Deep Rock Galactic but my friends found it cartoony. Feels bad that I spent money on a game that I don't enjoy but its all the boys want to play.

patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Went straight to Malevolen Creek to fight the Automatons.

Haven't had any server issues so far. Had one freeze and I had to close the game, then a few framerate slows in heavy battles with excessive explosions (GTX 1070 Crew lol).

Fun game.

Time to spread some DEMOCRACY for Super Earth!
    Now that you've had it a few weeks, what's your review on it? Worth the investment?

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I must have the Plas-1 Scorcher. Been grinding medals for it.

I keep trying to use my steam wallet cash to get super credits, but it just crashes my game so I can't unlock the premium warbond. Sure I can just loot them organically, but they should really fix that bug, they're literally denying themselves money by not addressing this bug lol.

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    if you are planning to play this game solo and purely solo, i say don't waste your money unless you are a fukin pro.

theres some dude that solo's helldive difficulty (hardest difficulty), but hes the 0.001%
    Agreed. It gets super difficult running solo with a literal horde of heavies on you lol.

Originally Posted by patrenna View Post
    Now that you've had it a few weeks, what's your review on it? Worth the investment?
    If you have a squad or willing to communicate with randoms? Yes.

I have about 55 hours in game and still haven't unlocked all the weapons. Missions are still chaotic and random enough to be fun and there's more content dropping in the future.

Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    Yep. Running smoke eagles, air strike eagle, AMR, and orbital laser and am consistently able to solo suicide missions now for automatons. Smoke eagles can also blow up factories
    Lol that's awesome, I managed to stealth blow most of the bot fabricators using that. Nice touch.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by patrenna View Post
    At about 50 hours /played right now and interest dwindles a little bit.
    That alone is worth the $40. I'm blown away that people already have 100/200+ hours invested in it and are still chugging along.

Just went up to hard difficulty for bugs (only Level 12) and man, the amount of bile spewers is just ridiculous. One thing I have to say is great about the game though is that you can make it more challenging and it gets better rewards.

At what point can you join into challenging missions and survive? Trying to get to Level 20 ASAP.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Just went up to hard difficulty for bugs (only Level 12) and man, the amount of bile spewers is just ridiculous. One thing I have to say is great about the game though is that you can make it more challenging and it gets better rewards.

At what point can you join into challenging missions and survive? Trying to get to Level 20 ASAP.
    Level 15 and Level 20 are key checkpoints basically. Read the mission briefings carefully - I use an autocannon and two shots on a spewer gets them down, but if I trust the people I'm grouping with we all take the single use rocket launcher since the cooldown is so short and each call brings two shots.

I can run under a bile titan and shoot it with my autocannon too - takes a bit of skill, but helps teammates.

On dying: pay attention to your positioning, especially when the breaches happen to see where they are coming from.

I'm only level 17 - orbital laser, the eagle strike, auto cannon, all good. I got the breaker from the medal use too as my primary weapon.

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had forgotten I played the first until a buddy reminded me recently. It’s crazy how different the second game looks.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.