isand is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Heart beat after workout

Hi, when I weight traing my heart beat is too strong after around a period of 24 hours, I can´t sleep properly and lack a lot of energy during that period. When I´m training I feel good. I decreased the weight as much as I can to 7 pounds each hand doing mostly lunges, between 8 to 12 sets. It´s not much weight, I could carry more if were not the secundary effects after training. I train around 3 times a week. Around 1 day a week happens this feeling not good. I already checked my heart and everithing is all right, it seams its my nervous system that is triggered since I suffer from PTSD and anxiety.

I´m really excited to train, and it´s were I recover my depression, but this post train effect its harsh when it happens. Doctor gived me some medication to control the heart, but I prefer to find another way without it.

Do you have any sugestion what to do about this?

Thank you.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard to say, especially without knowing more about your workout, body, level of development and general health. Regardless, this is a medical condition so you should follow your doctor’s advice.

Unless your doctor advises otherwise, I do suggest you do cardio, play some sports, and find things to do outside of physical activity that you enjoy and elevate your mood.

StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Working out is a great way to manage stress, so in addition to your doctor-recommended strategy…

There are some things commonly associated with working out that may unnecessarily add stress or cancel out the stress-reducing effect of working out.

Don’t take pre-workout supplements, caffeine, extra salt, or extra sugar. Just drink water.

Swap out aggressive music that makes you want to fight for rhythmic alternatives that make you want to move.

Focus on proper breathing while performing your light weight reps. Recapture sufficient wind between sets.

Take notes of your exercises, sets, and reps. Seek to make gradual improvements from one workout to the next.

Maintain regularity and be patient, as long as your doctor approves. Your heart will gradually become stronger and your stress will gradually diminish.

JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100) JeffStan5432 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It sounds like you’re really tuned into your body and what it needs, which is awesome. Have you tried easing into a more gentle cool-down after your workouts or maybe exploring some relaxation techniques before bed? Finding ways to calm your nervous system, especially given your PTSD and anxiety, could be key. It’s tough when the thing that helps one part of you makes another part struggle