carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I Miss FitDay (nutrition calculator content)

I'm looking for a program where I can enter everything I eat and have it all totaled up so I can make adjustments to my diet. Most are just calorie counters.

The old Fitday program would break down a food into calories from fat, carbs, protien and list all the vitimins and minerals too. It had a nice list of foods to choose from so you didn't have to painstakingly enter everything off the nutrition label.

There's got to be something like that in todays modern world don't you think? What do you use to calculate your food?

Thanks,
    CK
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.