Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Game has all time reviews but you need to wait for more frames per virgin pixel seconds? k

Absolutely no way I'm waiting on this
    Doesn't he constantly praise games on nintendo switch? LMAO

No way I'm waiting either. It's day one for me, even if it's in 30fps.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Cons of not waiting:

1. At launch game is in the worst state it will ever be, in every way including graphics, performance, bugs and lacking in improvements and additional content including DLC

2. At launch game is the most expensive it will ever be

As long as you don't expect to die and can avoid spoilers, I can see someone wanting to play the best version possible.

Anyway brb listening to the DF video
    A game that gets a 93 overall score is goated as it is. Why do you need everything to be pixel perfect or whatever. If it was good enough to get those scores, why isnt it good enough for you? I just dont get it.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    Doesn't he constantly praise games on nintendo switch? LMAO

No way I'm waiting either. It's day one for me, even if it's in 30fps.
    Yes. I do. Many first party games on switch are 60fps. Mario odyssey, Metroid dread, Mario kart, Metroid prime, smash bros, splatoon

And for something like Zelda totk, I am waiting to pick it back until Switch 2 launches
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't he constantly praise games on nintendo switch? LMAO.
    Can't believe I'm defending scram here but this isn't an argument. With switch you know and are fully aware you're not getting the best visuals. When it comes to FF7 Rebirth, the expectations are much higher coming from a "premium console".

Releasing 4 years later and only for PS5, there is no reason why this game should take a visual step down from the first game which was a PS4 title. It's a fair concern.

And on top of that, if you know you just gotta wait 8 months to play it on PS5 PRO and have it look the way you expected I see zero issue with that.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A game that gets a 93 overall score is goated as it is. Why do you need everything to be pixel perfect or whatever. If it was good enough to get those scores, why isnt it good enough for you? I just dont get it.
    Yeah don't understand it either.

Perfectly playable on PS5, PRO or PC won't provide a significant improvement at all. This isn't PS3 era

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And on top of that, if you know you just gotta wait 8 months to play it on PS5 PRO and have it look the way you expected I see zero issue with that
    I mean if you're just not that hyped about it, I guess 8 months is whatever but in that case why do you care about playing it only at its very best ultimate optimized form? It doesnt make sense.

And again, if the current state is good enough for those scores why isnt it good enough for you?
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean if you're just not that hyped about it, I guess 8 months is whatever but in that case why do you care about playing it only at its very best ultimate optimized form? It doesnt make sense.

And again, if the current state is good enough for those scores why isnt it good enough for you?
    Because you only play a game for the first time once. If you asked me if I would rather play Forbidden West on PS4 at launch or wait a few months to buy a PS5 for it, what do you think I would choose? I mean both versions have the same score but I'd like to play it for the first time on PS5 and get a better experience. I'm really thankful I did!

It's not brain science, nobody is saying the game is bad now. It's great but you can wait a few months for greater. It's not like scram is saying he won't ever play it. At the end of the day he's getting the same experience as you, and more.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coal is correct in describing exactly my opinion

I don’t find it strange that there are those who don’t want to hold out, but I do find it strange that someone seems unable to grasp any other perspective outside their own
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Coal is correct in describing exactly my opinion

I don’t find it strange that there are those who don’t want to hold out, but I do find it strange that someone seems unable to grasp any other perspective outside their own
    Because 'I'll wait 5 years to play this 10/10 game in order to squeeze an irrelevant amount of extra looks or performance out of it' is autist level stuff. But you do you.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Avoided demo

Ffvii remake was the best game I played on ps4 pro and then ps5. 3 play through a one hard mode

I preordered rebirth yesterday
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    Not sure why ppl are so excited about this game

I watched a few videos and you are just walking around in an open world or riding that fkin duck thing collecting flowers and sht

Looks grindy/chory and boring like all sp games
    Its called a Chocobo *******

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What's the rush? You potentially get the complete version at a discount. That's probably what I'm going to end up doing. I played FF7R at launch and kind of wish I waited for Intergrade. Many of us have a backlog to chunk away at until we get around to it anyways.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    Not sure why ppl are so excited about this game

I watched a few videos and you are just walking around in an open world or riding that fkin duck thing collecting flowers and sht

Looks grindy/chory and boring like all sp games
    Between this thread and the Elden Ring one, maybe you’re just retarded?
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    What's the rush? You potentially get the complete version at a discount. That's probably what I'm going to end up doing. I played FF7R at launch and kind of wish I waited for Intergrade. Many of us have a backlog to chunk away at until we get around to it anyways.
    there's no rush if you're not that hyped I guess but dont the benefit of waiting unless a game has serious issues at launch which this clearly doesnt. Also, what do you mean complete version? This game is apparently full of so much chit why do need even more.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

Because 'I'll wait 5 years to play this 10/10 game in order to squeeze an irrelevant amount of extra looks or performance out of it' is autist level stuff. But you do you.
    The fact that you went off the rails and changed 8 months into 5 years to validate your argument shows your level of retardism. I didn't put off Forbidden West on PS5 to play the ultra remaster on PS6. You weigh your options at the time and choose what's best for you. With FF7 you can play the launch version in 2024 or the pro version in 2024. A few months isn't a big deal, especially to those who have backlogs and other things to play in the meantime.

The fact that you went off the rails and changed 8 months into 5 years to validate your argument shows your level of retardism. I didn't put off Forbidden West on PS5 to play the ultra remaster on PS6. You weigh your options at the time and choose what's best for you. With FF7 you can play the launch version in 2024 or the pro version in 2024. A few months isn't a big deal, especially to those who have backlogs and other things to play in the meantime.
    why not though? By your logic just wait until you get the absolute best possible version.

8 months is a long time lol. The better part of a year. I could definitely see a few months like 2 or 3 but 8 months is a long time just to satisfy autist level improvements or whatever.

If you're ultimately not that hyped for it I get it, but it sounded more like 'I want to play this now but I refuse until I can squeeze some extra performance out of a game that is fine as it is'.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because you only play a game for the first time once. If you asked me if I would rather play Forbidden West on PS4 at launch or wait a few months to buy a PS5 for it, what do you think I would choose? I mean both versions have the same score but I'd like to play it for the first time on PS5 and get a better experience. I'm really thankful I did!

It's not brain science, nobody is saying the game is bad now. It's great but you can wait a few months for greater. It's not like scram is saying he won't ever play it. At the end of the day he's getting the same experience as you, and more.
    It won't be a "few months" lol

If you can wait for PC release, more power to you. I personally cannot. And I would gladly accept the compromise to graphics quality to enjoy it now.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

why not though? By your logic just wait until you get the absolute best possible version.

8 months is a long time lol. The better part of a year. I could definitely see a few months like 2 or 3 but 8 months is a long time just to satisfy autist level improvements or whatever.

If you're ultimately not that hyped for it I get it, but it sounded more like 'I want to play this now but I refuse until I can squeeze some extra performance out of a game that is fine as it is'.
    Best possible version, within reason. The pro is right around the corner. I only have a ps5 and easily have a backlog that would last the next year. Scram has all 3 consoles, maybe even a PC as well. He probably won't have enough games to last him 5 years but I'm sure he can wait 8 months playing other things. I don't get why you're so mad that a grown adult wants to make a gaming decision for himself lmao. You're so petty when it comes to your Final Fantasy fanboyism. And this is coming from someone who loves Final Fantasy too, but simply isn't a gatekeepy azzhole about it.

It won't be a "few months" lol

If you can wait for PC release, more power to you. I personally cannot. And I would gladly accept the compromise to graphics quality to enjoy it now.
    He said ps5 pro, which is in a few months. I waited longer to play Elden Ring and Ragnarok, I had a backlog. I didn't die, I didn't cry. Everything was okay.

Best possible version, within reason. The pro is right around the corner. I only have a ps5 and easily have a backlog that would last the next year. Scram has all 3 consoles, maybe even a PC as well. He probably won't have enough games to last him 5 years but I'm sure he can wait 8 months playing other things. I don't get why you're so mad that a grown adult wants to make a gaming decision for himself lmao. You're so petty when it comes to your final fantasy fanboyism. And this is coming from someone who loves Final Fantasy too, but simply isn't a gatekeepy azzhole about it.
    I've said this about other games too, I dont understand the autist level obsession with FPS or maximizing pixels or whatever else people like you will wait a year to play a game for.

Do what you want, but it simply doesnt make logical sense to see reviews like this and say 'not good enough for me' I must wait 9 months or whatever.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

He said ps5 pro, which is in a few months.
    they havent even announced the ps5 pro yet let alone timing. you're going off rumors.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

they havent even announced the ps5 pro yet let alone timing. you're going off rumors.
    Great, and if the pro doesn't come out I'm sure scram will just play it for Christmas either way. Jchrist, he has other games to play, he's not quitting gaming till next gen lmao

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've said this about other games too, I dont understand the autist level obsession with FPS or maximizing pixels or whatever else people like you will wait a year to play a game for.

Do what you want, but it simply doesnt make logical sense to see reviews like this and say 'not good enough for me' I must wait 9 months or whatever.
    It makes sense when you are a PC gamer

But just lmao at buying consoles just to act pretentious over your fps and performance

Peak goofiness
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Want Aerith to be my Bubbly Wholesome Feminine Tradwife.

Very srs
    same
    Petite with nice feet crew

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually would've been shocked if this game were hitting anything less than consistent 9s in reviews. It's a must-play for me once I finish Infinite Wealth.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The main story wouldnt be that long, if you ignore open world stuff it should be about the same
    I kinda hope the main story is the longer part unless they made the side quests good this time.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    It makes sense when you are a PC gamer

But just lmao at buying consoles just to act pretentious over your fps and performance

Peak goofiness
    PC elitist loser strikes again.

"because you paid less than me, it means you shouldn't care at all about graphics"

This fkn dork lol.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PC elitist loser strikes again.

"because you paid less than me, it means you shouldn't care at all about graphics"

This fkn dork lol.

Stay mad pajeet
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Stay mad pajeet
    Can't even refute my point because you realised how stupid you sound. Love to see it.

ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangGang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    93 for a Japanese RPG is effectively a 96-99, accounting for Westoid bias and hatred of JRPGs and most Japanese games.

We EATING on this Glorious Year of the Dragon.