Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What will NVDA do?! (Sort of serious, sort of joking around)

Alright ya'll, today's the day. I thought it would be kinda fun to choot the chit on NVDA and make some predictions on what we think is gonna happen.

No arguing, no pissing contests - just a bunch of super straight bros jerking off about what they think NVDA will do today, after hours, and over the coming days/weeks/months.

Could be fun to see who is most-correct!

Personally, I see NVDA trading during the day today between ~660 and ~685.

Earnings will have it go sideways - tomorrow we wake up and the AH volatility basically sums out to opening in that ~660-685 range.

Over the coming days/week we see it drop "substantially" into the low 500s, before beginning a "slow" trek over the coming weeks/months back to near ATH.

I come to this conclusion based on my own bullchit analysis and belief that the market is fukking silly AF.
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on their guidance, strong guidance = it goes up and weak guidance = it goes down

Right now it’s giving strong Tesla 2019-2021 vibes, seems entirely possibly if not likely that the growth isn’t sustainable but who knows. If growth levels off, trades sideways / down going forward and then need dividend/buybacks.