Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't imagine being one of those people with 2 or 3 massive fuking dogs living in their homes. I like dogs but christ its got to be filthy.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fur daddies on suicide watch

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Dude the other day my favorite hen died suddenly and I was really sad (srs). I opened the coop and she was dead by the door. Zero signs of any illness. Fuking prey animals. She was the best man. Had her for years, she was the alpha coq of the flock. She followed me everywhere, ate out of my hand, sunbathed on my porch and looked at me through the glass door, let me pick her up, stand on my knee, etc. I lock up that coop tight at night so no bloodthirsty animals can get in. Seriously. 3 locked doors.
    Chicken Hen? How'd she die then? See any wounds? I'm gonna name one Duck i get Don. I'll name the alfa one Dale.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DonVonDuck View Post
    I have to be honest, fellas. In my last thread, I called out dog owners and their complete indifference to the invasive & uncomfortable acts routinely inflicted upon their house guests at the paws of their unruly mutt. In that thread, I was a bit surprised at a number of users who seemed to view their dog as having a very high position in the household. Here are a few quotes:

"Lol at thinking there's any guest that I'd invite over to my house that I care about more than my dogs." -Tanerian

"It's the dogs house ...ain't your fking house." -blueberryboy

"it's my dog's home too, if you don't like it you can fuk right off." -Zackad

"So you go to the dogs house and expect him to adjust his behavior for you?" -Ironmanlet

So I just would like to take the time to call out all the retarded dog owners who claim that their pup is a valued member of the family, and even an equal member of the household. Listen, you butt-sucking homos love to posture on such stupid little platitudes, but I know for a fact that you don't believe any of it. I know you don't believe any of it because if you did, you sure as hell wouldn't have had your dog's balls chopped off. Ovaries cut out. Filleted and cut out. Then tossed in the garbage. That's how you treat a valued member of the family? That's how you treat your household equal? By having their reproductive organs surgically removed? Get real. I wouldn't even do that to my worst enemy.

Just stop the dog worship you pussies. Get your dog under control. Keep them contained when guests come over. Pick up their little poops. And understand, your dog would probably be completely indifferent to your existence if you weren't a constant food source. Not even joking. And If I could speak dog, the first thing I would do is tell all the canines that their jackass owner is the one responsible for lopping off their precious doggy ballsack. Don't imagine that would go over too well with them, eh? And all you gay, dog-loving bitches would just stand there with a stupid look on your face because that's all you know how to do. Look stupid.
    In my experience, dogs are friendly and nice to good people and obnoxious to people that are not.

So the dogs probably smell the scumbag on you, op. Become a better person and the dogs will treat you better.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a dumb hill to die on, especially considering how widespread circumcision and abortion are.

There are many reasons to neuter a dog, health being one. overpopulation being another. My dog is an American Pitbull Terrier, and we all know how misc feels about pitties. You gonna tell me I shouldn't have neutered my dog, thereby leaving open the possibility of more pits being brought into this world?

I aborted my own future child, so not sure why you think I'd balk at cutting off a dogs nuts
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    This is a dumb hill to die on, especially considering how widespread circumcision and abortion are.

There are many reasons to neuter a dog, health being one. overpopulation being another. My dog is an American Pitbull Terrier, and we all know how misc feels about pitties. You gonna tell me I shouldn't have neutered my dog, thereby leaving open the possibility of more pits being brought into this world?

I aborted my own future child, so not sure why you think I'd balk at cutting off a dogs nuts
    A prime example of mental illness OP is referring to.

Imagine choosing to raise an ugly chitbeast over your own seed. Pathetic

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by princekoko View Post
    A prime example of mental illness OP is referring to.

Imagine choosing to raise an ugly chitbeast over your own seed. Pathetic
    Lol mental illness

owning a dog is completely different than raising a child, it's insane to even compare the two. But yes, I absolutely should have brought a child into this world while financially unprepared and having never wanted a child in the first place, with a woman who was self-admittedly in no way shape or form mentally, physically, or financially prepared to be a mother either. That sounds like a great idea.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) princekoko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol mental illness

owning a dog is completely different than raising a child, it's insane to even compare the two. But yes, I absolutely should have brought a child into this world while financially unprepared and having never wanted a child in the first place, with a woman who was self-admittedly in no way shape or form mentally, physically, or financially prepared to be a mother either. That sounds like a great idea.
    Commenting about how abortion means so little to you, while talking about how much you love your pit is peak degeneracy. End of story. Op is right

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    I like dogs but white people dog cope is something else. The only thing worse is Asian female dog cope where they push a small dog in a baby stroller
    It’s called a shopping cart breh there just grocery shopping
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

Commenting about how abortion means so little to you, while talking about how much you love your pit is peak degeneracy. End of story. Op is right
    Where in this thread did I say abortion means so little to me? lol please show me, I'll wait.

You are literally too retarded to understand what I said or respond to it properly.

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're a sick man, sir. Don't for one second ever mistake yourself for a respectable human being.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

Where in this thread did I say abortion means so little to me? lol please show me, I'll wait.

You are literally too retarded to understand what I said or respond to it properly.
    When you bragged about doing it, therefore clipping your stupid mutts nutsack meant nothing to you, as per your own words.

Enjoy the warmth of picking up fresh alpha pitbull dogchit like a good little beta

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Chicken Hen? How'd she die then? See any wounds? I'm gonna name one Duck i get Don. I'll name the alfa one Dale.
    Yeah, my chicken. No signs at all, complete shocker. I've had hens die mysteriously before but there was always signs leading up to the death. Isolating herself, being lethargic, not eating/drinking, breathing heavily, etc. This hen was doing fine one day, dead the next morning.

I've been told by farmers that chickens are notoriously fragile creatures that are basically bred to die easily. So sad.

To add to OP's thread, I had my pupper lie her head on me this morning on the couch as I gave her a inside ear rub while she groaned, sighed, and smiled contently.

I run after her during the day playing with her yelling at her 'GONNA SLAP THE PISS OUT OF YOU. GONNA SLAP YOUR GUNT.' And then I lightly smack her bald stomach.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - dog walks around in filth outside

- dog walks around in its own poop outside

- dog eats its own poop

- dog eats other animal's poop

- dog eats its own vomit

- dog licks and eats anything disgusting

- dog needs to out to use the toilet every 2 - 3 hours when you're home

- dog can't be left alone much, you must rush home from work

- dog tears up the house

- dog stinks up the house

- dog means virtually no spontaneous things, ever

Dating app sloots with 2 - 4 dogs for 1 person, says you need to be obsessed with them and their dog, says it won't work if their dog doesn't immediately like you, etc.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    - dog walks around in filth outside

- dog walks around in its own poop outside

- dog eats its own poop

- dog eats other animal's poop

- dog eats its own vomit

- dog licks and eats anything disgusting

- dog needs to out to use the toilet every 2 - 3 hours when you're home

- dog can't be left alone much, you must rush home from work

- dog tears up the house

- dog stinks up the house

- dog means virtually no spontaneous things, ever

Dating app sloots with 2 - 4 dogs for 1 person, says you need to be obsessed with them and their dog, says it won't work if their dog doesn't immediately like you, etc.
    Dogs are actually really clean. It's only the odd dog here and there that might eat its own feces for particular reasons. Most dogs actively avoid stepping in their schit, gracefully contouring piles of dung when they're running around.

It's not hard to keep a dog clean. Don't let it run in the mud and give it a friggin' bath now and again. Everything you mentioned seems like ignorance from someone who has no concrete experience owning a dog longterm.
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dogs are actually really clean. It's only the odd dog here and there that might eat its own feces for particular reasons. Most dogs actively avoid stepping in their schit, gracefully contouring piles of dung when they're running around.

It's not hard to keep a dog clean. Don't let it run in the mud and give it a friggin' bath now and again. Everything you mentioned seems like ignorance from someone who has no concrete experience owning a dog longterm.

I grew up with dogs. I've owned 2 dogs as an adult myself. I know how to properly train them without classes and chit, too. Might eventually get another once the time is right for that.

I know what I'm talking about. What I said applies to about how 90%+ of dog owners treat dog ownership.

Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    I grew up with dogs. I've owned 2 dogs as an adult myself. I know how to properly train them without classes and chit, too. Might eventually get another once the time is right for that.

I know what I'm talking about. What I said applies to about how 90%+ of dog owners treat dog ownership.
    So it has nothing to do with dogs themselves, more so irresponsible owners. That's a huge difference. It's a human problem, not a canine one.

So it has nothing to do with dogs themselves, more so irresponsible owners. That's a huge difference. It's a human problem, not a canine one.

And when 90% of dog owners don't know wtf they are doing, yes that's a problem. Practicality matters. Dog culture is way over pushed to people who have no busienss owning dogs

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unless you have a farm or some compound that needs guarding; owning a dog makes you mentally ill

no way around it
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    unless you have a farm or some compound that needs guarding; owning a dog makes you mentally ill

no way around it

Most pets indicate some degree of mental illness unless compartmentalized very well into that person's life.

Dogs are another animal entirely even by the standards of the pet world, literally. Dogs require a certain kind of lifestyle that most people are not eqiupped to give them.

When you bragged about doing it, therefore clipping your stupid mutts nutsack meant nothing to you, as per your own words.

Enjoy the warmth of picking up fresh alpha pitbull dogchit like a good little beta
    Lol this is why I rarely misc nowadays.

>using the gravity of an abortion to show neutering isn't that significant, which is the topic of this entire thread, and somehow I'm bragging about it
    >beta to pick up dogchit, meanwhile you dog haters make thread after thread about how annoying, dirty, nasty, etc dogs are, complaining about people who don't clean up after their dogs

just lmao

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol this is why I rarely misc nowadays.

>using the gravity of an abortion to show neutering isn't that significant, which is the topic of this entire thread, and somehow I'm bragging about it
    >beta to pick up dogchit, meanwhile you dog haters make thread after thread about how annoying, dirty, nasty, etc dogs are, complaining about people who don't clean up after their dogs

just lmao
    Go spit in a police officer's face. Then when he slaps those cuffs on you, tell him about how you had your child aborted and how you had your dog's balls chopped off. He's sure to let you go. Its all relative, right?

Spitting in an officer's face isn't so bad when you've done far worse. Logic is surely to hold up in court I think.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew