joeyhvac is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gaing muscle mass

I am 38 years old 5 foot 9 . Weight about 167. I have a very fast metabolism and I am very ripped . What can I do to gain muscle mass and bulk up?

carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lift weights, eat and skip spin class.
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.

musclextra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First, I'll start with saying you should cherish a fast metabolism in your late 30s. It's rare and you may find yourself begging for that in another 10 years when you can't eat like you used to.

However, if mass is your goal, it'll come in the kitchen first. At your size, shoot for about 180-200 grams of protein a day. It's pretty difficult to achieve for some but that will be a must. I like the app MyFitnessPal because it tracks all of your meals. No this isn't a plug for them... Just a solid app. Don't forget your other macros/micros as well.

In the gym, progressive overload will be key. Each week go heavier. Keeping a journal in the gym helps. I like the mini ones so I can carry it around during my lifts. Add 5 lbs here and there, even if it's just for 1-2 sets.

Get familiar with heavier and heavier weights. Don't injure yourself but occasionally pick up heavy ass dumbbells that are nowhere near your usual set weight. For example, if you're doing 75 lb dumbbell chest press for reps, go grab the 100+lb dumbbells and do a quick farmer carry after your chest press. That will build your grip strength and will keep your body familiar with what's to come for chest presses. Next week, do 80lb presses and grab the 100s again. Keep adding until you're pressing 100s and now doing farmer carries with the 120s.

That's my quick plan 😉 good luck brotha