rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000)

Help people get going, rep at a time.

I see and hear quite a few wanting to get into some activity but with "little time", no interest in "'lifting weights', just not knowing where to start, or self admitted lack of motivation. Im 'in' with the following with some friends who want to 'get active but dont know how'
    (Also, I feel lazy af in the mornings and tend to procrastinate, this'll get me going faster than a black coffee, I expect)

March Movement

Every journey starts with a single step. Your mind will be thankful, your body will be thankful and your soul will be thankful, and, you don’t even know it yet.

This isn’t for money, it isn’t for charity, its for you. There’s no better investment than in yourself, when you invest in yourself you’re investing in those around you, and with this; your fitness, your health, and your longevity.
    March Movement – 3 months- the pathway to achieving things you didn’t think possible, the pathway to a stronger mind, and a stronger you.

First thing in the morning, 1 push up on the 1st March. On the 2nd March, 2 push ups, on the 3rd March, 3 push ups and so on until 31 push ups on the 31st March.

On the 1st April, bodyweight squats are added but the push ups do not stop. 1st April will be 31 push ups + 1 - for 1st April- and 1 body weight squat. Then next day will be 31 push ups +2, and 2 squats for 2nd April, and so on. This continues through to the 30th April where you’ll be doing 61 push ups and 30 bodyweight squats.

May, the ‘final’ month; burpees or jumping jacks/star jumps are added. 1st May will be 61 push ups + 1, - for the 1st May-, 30 body squats + 1, and 1 burpee or jumping jack/ Star jump. By the end of May, on the 31st, you will be doing 92 push ups, 61 body squats and 31 burpees, or jumping jack/ star jumps.

The total push ups, body squats and burpees or jumping jacks/star jumps will be . . . a lot. I’m not telling you how many, because if I did, there’d be a voice in your head telling you can’t do it, and that’s the voice that, when you hear it in any other situation in life, upon finishing this, you’ll be able to tell squarely, to “f*ck off”. Don’t focus on the goal, get there one step, one rep at a time.

For those veterans of fitness, there’s the FUBAR version. Instead of +1 for each day, the number of the day is added instead. 1 push up on day 1, 1+2 on day 2, 3 push ups + 3 on day 3 and so on. It’ll be 28 by the end of the first week and 105 by the end of the second; keep it going to the end of the month. Just think, if you train in the morning, once you’ve done all that before breakfast, you get to go workout. Not everyone is that fortunate!

Here’s a lifeline, neither option need to be done at once. It can be broken up into your day, but START upon waking FIRST thing. Start your day with this.

Feel like giving up? reach out to the – hopefully many - taking up the movement, together, we’ve got you covered. Of course, you can give up anytime you want, no one is watching, people might not even know; but you’ll know. Once you start with 1, don’t stop, its just +1 to the end.

We all have to do stuff we don’t want to do, all have that voice telling we “don’t want to, its too hard, what’s the point...”step out of our comfort zone; show yourself you have what it takes, one step, or rather push up, squat or star jump at a time. I would say you will feel like a new person by the end, but the ‘end’, might just be the very beginning of a new journey.

There’s just over one week to the 1st March; that’s just over one week to find excuses, or one week to get excited.
    .. theres no turning back

**Bleed Time Krew (BTK)**
    **☆☆☆υк �яєω**

http://www.miscsmusic.com

AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AtLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've also noticed when starting - working out sounds tough and not fun. You won't want to do it.

2 weeks into working out, it all the sudden becomes fun and something you want to continue doing. It's not always hard.

Good post