shed0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation I seem to be at a plateau at my fat loss

Im 13 years old and my body fat percentage is about 22%, I used to be around 28% but now I keep on exercising and trying to keep eating consistenly within my calories and they just dont seem to work. I also need some tips for my diet because in my country there isnt any real greek yogurt with macros and stuff. And fruits and vegetables like brocolli and strawberries are very expensive. So on some days I feel very hungry and Im not satiated at all so I overeat sometimes, so what foods can I eat to keep me satiated available to my country?

Any help would be appreciated!

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't typically advise minors to calorie restrict, if you are overweight and restricting intake you should only be doing so under the direction of a medical professional.

Just try to eat a well balanced diet of the things you can get. https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/he...ing/index.html
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what squid said above ^

based on your avatar, you're not overweight and just want to be lean. that's fine if you do it "naturally" for your age, as in eating the food your parents cook for you and maybe some extra protein if you feel like you need it

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A common misconception is you need greek yogurt or whey or grilled chicken or anything that you read in the bodybuilding magazines. Having lived in many countries with different access to ingredients, you need to adapt and understand the diets of the country you're in. Without knowing your exact country, I will say that you should follow a "rule based diet." Most young people have little control over their diets but you can still make good choices...

For example...
    Breakfast: if you normally eat scrambled eggs cooked in ghee, butter, or oil... opt for hardboiled eggs. Here, you can also eat any fresh fruit or vegetables. In kuwait, I ate mostly tomato and cucumbers here.

Lunch and dinner: eat what mom/dad/grandparents cook but try to portion control. For example, if they make butter chicken with naan, have a little of both and then fill up on vegetables and fruit and make sure to smash water.

I would also look to increasing protein intake. Sure, whey is good but if you don't have access, get creative. Badam Ragda is an old Indian recipe which you take crushed almonds and milk and mix (also adding spices, seeds, and other herbs for almost a health tonic). These kind of beverages really help satiate you as their extreme flavors tend to fatigue the palate.

Bland, fiberless food tends to lead to overeating because it's not satisfying.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Thanks for the advice

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    A common misconception is you need greek yogurt or whey or grilled chicken or anything that you read in the bodybuilding magazines. Having lived in many countries with different access to ingredients, you need to adapt and understand the diets of the country you're in. Without knowing your exact country, I will say that you should follow a "rule based diet." Most young people have little control over their diets but you can still make good choices...

For example...
    Breakfast: if you normally eat scrambled eggs cooked in ghee, butter, or oil... opt for hardboiled eggs. Here, you can also eat any fresh fruit or vegetables. In kuwait, I ate mostly tomato and cucumbers here.

Lunch and dinner: eat what mom/dad/grandparents cook but try to portion control. For example, if they make butter chicken with naan, have a little of both and then fill up on vegetables and fruit and make sure to smash water.

I would also look to increasing protein intake. Sure, whey is good but if you don't have access, get creative. Badam Ragda is an old Indian recipe which you take crushed almonds and milk and mix (also adding spices, seeds, and other herbs for almost a health tonic). These kind of beverages really help satiate you as their extreme flavors tend to fatigue the palate.

Bland, fiberless food tends to lead to overeating because it's not satisfying.
    Thanks a lot for this, but Im allergic to eggs and nuts so some things I cant eat

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    We don't typically advise minors to calorie restrict, if you are overweight and restricting intake you should only be doing so under the direction of a medical professional.

Just try to eat a well balanced diet of the things you can get.
    Thanks for this information, I will take it into account

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    what squid said above ^

based on your avatar, you're not overweight and just want to be lean. that's fine if you do it "naturally" for your age, as in eating the food your parents cook for you and maybe some extra protein if you feel like you need it
    I still feel very overweight and slow compared to my classmates, I feel that I need to lose fat and go up to the standards my classmates and other people in my region are at