MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is there anyway to improve your aim using a mouse

I move well with the keyboard buttons doing first person shooter games ,as it’s coming back naturally from almost 15 years ago , but I find as I’m moving from left to right to avoid getting hit , my aim sucks as it’s almost as though my brain doesn’t process the information to my right hand , and I find I don’t move the mouse aggressively enough , almost as though I’m lazy but not on purpose.
    Hard to explain it properly , but I’m wondering if there is some kind of app that creates an exercise to improve your aim in first person shooter games?
    Make Misc great again

cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PUREBLOOD CREW

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aimlab I think it’s free on steam

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you aim by strafing left and right (A and D), do not use your wrist to turn unless your muscle memory is good enough to flick a little and do so

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cjayzzz View Post
    This.

Also, if you have the desk setup for it, a good option is getting a very large mousepad and setting your DPI to low-medium level. It eliminates the effect of hand jitter if you don't have a very steady hand, but also lets you sweep your hand across your entire desk to turn around quickly if needed.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can also use a sensitivity converter to convert your sensitivity from game to game so it's the same in each one

But yeah just aim labs and practice. it always takes me like 30 minutes to warm up and find my groove.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Download the aimbot for your game. Some charge a subscription to keep you updated and unbanned.

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It just takes time weening your brain off of aim assist. Give it a month or two; however after that you'll need to stop gaming for a few years to go back to controller.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many thanks for replies guys . I’m shocked as I found I actually improved yesterday. Even had people over that watched me play Doom and they were pretty impressed.
    That big insect creature thing with a cannon on top of it has been challenging, and you gotta be on your game to take it out , at least for me . I find you must always be on the move or you die pretty quickly.
    I may be using the wrong weapon also , as I didn’t bother with that sticky bomb thing .
    Make Misc great again

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Many thanks for replies guys . I’m shocked as I found I actually improved yesterday. Even had people over that watched me play Doom and they were pretty impressed.
    That big insect creature thing with a cannon on top of it has been challenging, and you gotta be on your game to take it out , at least for me . I find you must always be on the move or you die pretty quickly.
    I may be using the wrong weapon also , as I didn’t bother with that sticky bomb thing .
    How are you liking that game? Are you playing DOOM eternal?

This guy gives a good walkthrough on getting all the collectibles...

but i'd play through it first, then go back for the collectibles on a harder damage level

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    How are you liking that game? Are you playing DOOM eternal?

This guy gives a good walkthrough on getting all the collectibles...

but i'd play through it first, then go back for the collectibles on a harder damage level
    Having a good time . I have it set to “hurt me good” which is kind of in the middle . I’d hate to see it on its hardest srs .
    I showed a few friends the games, and they were pretty amazed , especially when I killed that big bug with a turret on it . The fukr bounces around all over the place , and you gotta keep moving and shooting at the same time or your in a world of hurt quickly.
    I dun goofed as I am at the level you go to when you make the jump from the train .
    Problem is everything is dead , and I have no idea how to proceed . I see an elevator, and I suspect that’s what I’m supposed to open, but I think I was supposed to grab a key in the previous level in order to open it .
    I did find it helpful once to google issues, and a YouTube video showed you what you were supposed to do .
    Pretty sure I have to restart at the other level where I went through the garage door to the escalators.
    I had a fk of a hard time in there and finally gave up shooting it out and ran down the corridor to avoid that bug .
    But I think I missed getting important things in the process . I do realize I should be reading the info they provide more , but I kind of just jumped in .

Right now I put the kibosh on Doom for a bit , and am playing COD 2007 release . I’m finding when you shoot the bad guys it looks more realistic than I remember, but I could be wrong as I haven’t played since the first release .
    Now I’m going to purchase the latest release of COD out of curiosity, as you would think the graphics have improved yet again in the last 17 years . Well unless they remaster the old ones , dunno how that works
    Make Misc great again

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Having a good time . I have it set to “hurt me good” which is kind of in the middle . I’d hate to see it on its hardest srs .
    I showed a few friends the games, and they were pretty amazed , especially when I killed that big bug with a turret on it . The fukr bounces around all over the place , and you gotta keep moving and shooting at the same time or your in a world of hurt quickly.
    I dun goofed as I am at the level you go to when you make the jump from the train .
    Problem is everything is dead , and I have no idea how to proceed . I see an elevator, and I suspect that’s what I’m supposed to open, but I think I was supposed to grab a key in the previous level in order to open it .
    I did find it helpful once to google issues, and a YouTube video showed you what you were supposed to do .
    Pretty sure I have to restart at the other level where I went through the garage door to the escalators.
    I had a fk of a hard time in there and finally gave up shooting it out and ran down the corridor to avoid that bug .
    But I think I missed getting important things in the process . I do realize I should be reading the info they provide more , but I kind of just jumped in .

Right now I put the kibosh on Doom for a bit , and am playing COD 2007 release . I’m finding when you shoot the bad guys it looks more realistic than I remember, but I could be wrong as I haven’t played since the first release .
    Now I’m going to purchase the latest release of COD out of curiosity, as you would think the graphics have improved yet again in the last 17 years . Well unless they remaster the old ones , dunno how that works
    Yeah, there is alot you can miss in DOOM if you aren't paying attention, but the payoffs are pretty good. You'll get better guns as you move through the levels and use your shoulder flame as much as you can for the enemies to drop ammo. Been getting into a few older games as well..if you are running on PC, check out Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2