Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Notice how it's the libs who get banned? While we all know it's the MAGAtards who are the most hateful and post the most vile things.

Life ain't fair sometimes boyos.
    It's not and they're not. You are one of the more toxic posters, just rushing into threads with these kinds of rapid-fire nonsense. With you, it's cultivated a gross atmosphere, where people just see you and devolve into the same kind of nasty name-calling and garbage, bringing up hateful things about you like your personal health struggles. No actual conversation or anything of value, right from the start it delves into chit.

I honestly don't get why you post here or what you get out of it. It's not debate, you can't and won't, you're pretty partisan and just obsessed with people who have disagreements with you politically and all you do it make hateful comments about them. Always painting with this broad ridiculous brush, imagining entire groups of millions of people are all the same entity and purely wrong and evil.

It can't be good for your mental health to continue this. I know from experience, it just feels wrong and dirty to just spew vile nasty things at random people you don't even know. Let's be real: You do not know a single poster in these forums. You don't know their struggles, their lives, who any of them really are beyond tertiary (and not that impactful) stances they lean towards politically. And the same goes for everyone else and you.

All we see is this online persona you've forumulated, and in your case, it's toxic, mean and just screams self-loathing -- and I hope for your sake it's just a culmination of bad mojo you've allowed to sneak up on you with your bad posting here and not an honest representation to the actual person you are in life.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    It's not and they're not. You are one of the more toxic posters, just rushing into threads with these kinds of rapid-fire nonsense. With you, it's cultivated a gross atmosphere, where people just see you and devolve into the same kind of nasty name-calling and garbage, bringing up hateful things about you like your personal health struggles. No actual conversation or anything of value, right from the start it delves into chit.

I honestly don't get why you post here or what you get out of it. It's not debate, you can't and won't, you're pretty partisan and just obsessed with people who have disagreements with you politically and all you do it make hateful comments about them. Always painting with this broad ridiculous brush, imagining entire groups of millions of people are all the same entity and purely wrong and evil.

It can't be good for your mental health to continue this. I know from experience, it just feels wrong and dirty to just spew vile nasty things at random people you don't even know. Let's be real: You do not know a single poster in these forums. You don't know their struggles, their lives, who any of them really are beyond tertiary (and not that impactful) stances they lean towards politically. And the same goes for everyone else and you.

All we see is this online persona you've forumulated, and in your case, it's toxic, mean and just screams self-loathing -- and I hope for your sake it's just a culmination of bad mojo you've allowed to sneak up on you with your bad posting here and not an honest representation to the actual person you are in life.
    Weird boyo how you always single me out for these posts when the misc constantly posts vile crap about me and spent the last three years call every lib a **** and a groomer.

And if you look at my posts you'll see I almost always offer arguments.

Why do you only call me out boyo? Particularly when I've been cool to you since our understanding? I haven't reneged on our exchanges at all boyo. You just don't like it when I ask why you've turned into a vaxx CT, etc.

And sorry, but calling Trump nut huggers cultist is tame boyo. You want to see something that will curl your stomach, I'll post up my CP sometime.

Trump nut huggers are the most vile and hateful people in this forum by a long shot.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weird boyo how you always single me out for these posts when the misc constantly posts vile crap about me and spent the last three years call every lib a **** and a groomer.
    We will note, in my post -- I mentioned other people saying horrible things about you and also included myself in it. So, you see me singling you out, but I did kind of mention a lot more than that and the post was only direct at you.

Not really. You can. It often needs to almost be coaxed out of you, which is a rather unnecessary step, I'd rather things just start out with you being more reasonable, explaining why you dislike something and avoiding entirely the broad blanket comments about how 70+ million people are evil racist monsters, which you always back off of when pressed.

Why do you only call me out boyo? Particularly when I've been cool to you since our understanding? I haven't reneged on our exchanges at all boyo. You just don't like it when I ask why you've turned into a vaxx CT, etc.
    Well, I didn't say much about you (more your online behavior) and then I made a good point, that at least in my opinion -- whoever you honestly are in life, it's not "SillieBazillie" any more than in life I am "JUSA". No, you're Tom or Henry or William or something else and I am quite certain whoever that is, what we all see (with you and everyone else) are just gleams of innermost thoughts, ones in many situations we probably suppress or don't feel the need to express constantly.

Meaning, for all we know - any number of us are actually good dudes, or bad dudes, or who the **** knows.

In any event, I don't dislike you, hate you, wish any ill will on you and was not trying to provoke you just now. I understand how you see that, I was blunt, but my honest hope if you reflect and post better. You mention your user CP below. Yeah, I bet it's ugly and hateful. My advice goes to every single person who types nasty mean things to you, as well. Like I said, that person you are typing at? You do not know them. They do not know you.

Why is anyone typing hateful things to someone like this? I know that answer, and it's because that is what has been cultivated. I bet if you calm down and hold back, you'd see a lot less red dots with nasty comments in your user CP, Sillie.

And sorry, but calling Trump nut huggers cultist is tame boyo. You want to see something that will curl your stomach, I'll post up my CP sometime.

Trump nut huggers are the most vile and hateful people in this forum by a long shot.
    No, they just support someone you don't agree with. They might be entirely wrong but from my perspective - one where I honestly do not think it matters and do not think there is much difference between any of these politicians, they ALL have nuthuggers, every 4 to 8 years it changes and it's both sides doing the same thing all over again.

Why am I going to hate people for doing the same damn thing everyone does, again?

Honestly, are you trying to say somehow Joe Biden is purely good and Trump is somehow uniquely evil? No, it's all absurd.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We will note, in my post -- I mentioned other people saying horrible things about you and also included myself in it. So, you see me singling you out, but I did kind of mention a lot more than that and the post was only direct at you.

Not really. You can. It often needs to almost be coaxed out of you, which is a rather unnecessary step, I'd rather things just start out with you being more reasonable, explaining why you dislike something and avoiding entirely the broad blanket comments about how 70+ million people are evil racist monsters, which you always back off of when pressed.

Well, I didn't say much about you (more your online behavior) and then I made a good point, that at least in my opinion -- whoever you honestly are in life, it's not "SillieBazillie" any more than in life I am "JUSA". No, you're Tom or Henry or William or something else and I am quite certain whoever that is, what we all see (with you and everyone else) are just gleams of innermost thoughts, ones in many situations we probably suppress or don't feel the need to express constantly.

Meaning, for all we know - any number of us are actually good dudes, or bad dudes, or who the **** knows.

In any event, I don't dislike you, hate you, wish any ill will on you and was not trying to provoke you just now. I understand how you see that, I was blunt, but my honest hope if you reflect and post better. You mention your user CP below. Yeah, I bet it's ugly and hateful. My advice goes to every single person who types nasty mean things to you, as well. Like I said, that person you are typing at? You do not know them. They do not know you.

Why is anyone typing hateful things to someone like this? I know that answer, and it's because that is what has been cultivated. I bet if you calm down and hold back, you'd see a lot less red dots with nasty comments in your user CP, Sillie.

No, they just support someone you don't agree with. They might be entirely wrong but from my perspective - one where I honestly do not think it matters and do not think there is much difference between any of these politicians, they ALL have nuthuggers, every 4 to 8 years it changes and it's both sides doing the same thing all over again.

Why am I going to hate people for doing the same damn thing everyone does, again?

Honestly, are you trying to say somehow Joe Biden is purely good and Trump is somehow uniquely evil? No, it's all absurd.
    Ok boyo. I guess if you say so you do call other out directly to them, I just never see it.

And I am not pro-Biden in the least, just very very anti-Trump. I think both parties suck and I voted mostly R until Obama. Trump is just uniquely horrible with the lying and the fake this and fake that and stolen elections and only he can fix stuff and yada yada yada.

IRL IDGAF about any of this crap. Whoever the president is doesn't impact me in the slightest. I live in a blue state so my wife and daughter has access to whatever healthcare they feel like they need. Other than that the parties and their differences have little impact in my life.

I do think it's odd that you've turned so anti-vaxx (my words) the last few months. But hey you do you. I hold no ill will toward you or any of the posters here who mostly seem to either want me dead, to get cancer again, or for my rectum to fall out for some strange reason.

I hope you have an excellent weekend with your family boyo and hope you have continued success in life.
    Early AM workout crew.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Notice how it's the libs who get banned? While we all know it's the MAGAtards who are the most hateful and post the most vile things.

Life ain't fair sometimes boyos.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1697668093

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ reporters and neggerz.

The degree of rustle is unprecedented

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely ****ing funny to see all the libtards crying "cultist, cultist, cultist" all the time whining about people being mean.

I guess **** bagger is spending too much time in the corner watching his wife get plowed by BBC bulls to see all the times Philtard wished death on people. Just like with Biden, liberal cultists always ignore anything negative with their team and quickly play the victim.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok boyo. I guess if you say so you do call other out directly to them, I just never see it.

And I am not pro-Biden in the least, just very very anti-Trump. I think both parties suck and I voted mostly R until Obama. Trump is just uniquely horrible with the lying and the fake this and fake that and stolen elections and only he can fix stuff and yada yada yada.

IRL IDGAF about any of this crap. Whoever the president is doesn't impact me in the slightest. I live in a blue state so my wife and daughter has access to whatever healthcare they feel like they need. Other than that the parties and their differences have little impact in my life.

I do think it's odd that you've turned so anti-vaxx (my words) the last few months. But hey you do you. I hold no ill will toward you or any of the posters here who mostly seem to either want me dead, to get cancer again, or for my rectum to fall out for some strange reason.

I hope you have an excellent weekend with your family boyo and hope you have continued success in life.

As long as your wife and daughter can get an abortion any day they need one, nothing else in the country matters.

Strong everything
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Based and factpilled Ass Rot
    Worst jew in the world.

See above in this very thread boyo. I answered you reasonably and not aggressively and I was set upon with vile comments by several regulars.

Rinse and repeat boyo, but I'M one of the more toxic posters...
    Early AM workout crew.

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See above in this very thread boyo. I answered you reasonably and not aggressively and I was set upon with vile comments by several regulars.

You've been banned how many times now, Ass Rot? You've been caught multiple times making alts, you care way more than you claim. JUSA said everything that pretty much needed to be said about you. You're a toxic and vile poster that adds nothing to any thread you "contribute" to except insults.

You're 56 year old man-child that trolls a forum with tempter tantrums and insults. If anything of what you post reflects who you are as a person in real life, you have absolutely nothing going for you.

I'll wait for you usual bald/GED/ugly insults by the way lol.
    Worst jew in the world.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    You've been banned how many times now, Ass Rot? You've been caught multiple times making alts, you care way more than you claim. JUSA said everything that pretty much needed to be said about you. You're a toxic and vile poster that adds nothing to any thread you "contribute" to except insults.

You're 56 year old man-child that trolls a forum with tempter tantrums and insults. If anything of what you post reflects who you are as a person in real life, you have absolutely nothing going for you.
    Anyone who counters, questions, or challenges the narrative is considered dishonest, toxic, vile, a shill, etc and will be targeted by angry righties.

Question everything - except Tucker and Trump

Just lol @ reporters and neggerz

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Anyone who counters, questions, or challenges the narrative is considered dishonest, toxic, vile, a shill, etc and will be targeted by angry righties.

Question everything - except Tucker and Trump

Just lol @ reporters and neggerz

There's always reddit if you prefer a more liberal forum. You do have a choice.
    Worst jew in the world.

I'll wait for you usual bald/GED/ugly insults by the way lol.
    You are a far more hateful poster than I boyo. There are freaking threads on the main misc about what a tool you are FFS.

So pardon me if I don't take anything you say seriously because you're nothing but a joke.

And lol at using bannings as some measure of being a bad poster...SMH

And don't worry boyo, no need to continue to remind you of what you are. Like I said, the main misc reviles you so much that I actually feel kind of bad for you.
    Early AM workout crew.

There's always reddit if you prefer a more liberal forum. You do have a choice.
    Devout partisans are lulzy regardless of pretend "side"

I get it, and I don't like that. He shouldn't be saying that. It's just making you more inclined to stop giving a fuk, storm into a thread and drop all pretense of civility and courtesy, fire off random insults and just over and over. Break the chain. Stop egging people on, which you do, stop responding when they are cruel, which they often are -- and work towards resetting the expectations. I'm not going to sit here and blame you and only you, but I am talking right now to you -- so for your part, just don't add to it.

We probably are not going to agree on things like politics or politicians, policy and other things, that's fine. We don't need to agree, that isn't the point of this section or why people should come here. I come here to education myself, to challenge my own beliefs and to see other people's perspectives. Yelling at them, fighting, calling them horrible names, having them respond in kind -- none of that does anything but fuk this place up and put myself and everyone around further and further away from anything meaningful -- and honestly, more to a mindset where I just can not imagine it being good mentally for anyone.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

I get it, and I don't like that. He shouldn't be saying that. It's just making you more inclined to stop giving a fuk, storm into a thread and drop all pretense of civility and courtesy, fire off random insults and just over and over. Break the chain. Stop egging people on, which you do, stop responding when they are cruel, which they often are -- and work towards resetting the expectations. I'm not going to sit here and blame you and only you, but I am talking right now to you -- so for your part, just don't add to it.

We probably are not going to agree on things like politics or politicians, policy and other things, that's fine. We don't need to agree, that isn't the point of this section or why people should come here. I come here to education myself, to challenge my own beliefs and to see other people's perspectives. Yelling at them, fighting, calling them horrible names, having them respond in kind -- none of that does anything but fuk this place up and put myself and everyone around further and further away from anything meaningful -- and honestly, more to a mindset where I just can not imagine it being good mentally for anyone.
    It's an echo chamber.

Echo chambers gon' echo

There's a gravitational pull to extremes. We've seen, first hand, how people go from posting middle-ground stuff to all in on CT's.

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reminder that sillie wants to kill magadons. he was posting on here as CultistKKKilla. JFL.

which is why i dont feel bad that his ass cancer will eventually be the end of him.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    reminder that sillie wants to kill magadons. he was posting on here as CultistKKKilla. JFL.

which is why i dont feel bad that his ass cancer will eventually be the end of him.
    Phil back yet? We just lost Bodhy, I fear forever this time. Need more posters here, not less...

(On Sillie's horrible handle - very stupid, also probably the act of an immature person spouting stupid chit on the keyboard, not actual intent or desire to kill)

- Arthur Schopenhauer

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably because she’s just an overall low IQ poster
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you all stopped supporting p3dos and grooming and started calling it with an equal amount of disgust as you do for deadnaming then maybe we’d lay off you guys.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Originally Posted by clivestriceps View Post
    you've been banned how many times now, ass rot? You've been caught multiple times making alts, you care way more than you claim. Jusa said everything that pretty much needed to be said about you. You're a toxic and vile poster that adds nothing to any thread you "contribute" to except insults.

you're 56 year old man-child that trolls a forum with tempter tantrums and insults. if anything of what you post reflects who you are as a person in real life, you have absolutely nothing going for you.

I'll wait for you usual bald/ged/ugly insults by the way lol.
    sad!

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's told me to neck myself more than once.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    His main Ari is banned and now his alt. You really think this loser is gone? He’s just one of the red OMBs floating around here

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    His main Ari is banned and now his alt. You really think this loser is gone? He’s just one of the red OMBs floating around here
    Wait, Phil9IQ is that cuck Ari??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL makes sooo much sense now why he's such an insufferable faqq0t.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, while I've left a salty neg in my day, even in joking a death threat is probably a sign it's time to take some time off and relax or something.
    Says the guy that has posted multiple death threats on my user cp.

Fuccin hypocrite
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    Lol. Always knew that it was AriGhoul.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Says the guy that has posted multiple death threats on my user cp.

Fuccin hypocrite
    Do we really need to say what needs to happen to pedros like you out loud?
    Worst jew in the world.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do we really need to say what needs to happen to pedros like you out loud?
    I don't know what you are talking about baldy.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    It's an echo chamber.

Echo chambers gon' echo

There's a gravitational pull to extremes. We've seen, first hand, how people go from posting middle-ground stuff to all in on CT's.
    Yeah, so much anti death threat extremism
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!