thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If there were an election today, would you vote to re-elect your god?

I heard this posed on an old TV show and thought it was an interesting question to the believers and non-believers out there. If there were an election for god today, would you vote to re-elect your current god? I would tune in to watch those debates!
    If you would vote to re-elect, why? If not, what qualities would you want in a new god? Tougher on crime, immigration, or maybe endorses world-wide health care? People have a hard enough time objectively voting for a president, I wonder if voting for a god would be any different.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nikki H.

I got my official banned from MEGA notice in the mail today.

F-You-T!!!!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nikki H.

I got my official banned from MEGA notice in the mail today.

F-You-T!!!!
    I am not sure if your reading comprehension is poor or you understood and answered the question honestly.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I am not sure if your reading comprehension is poor or you understood and answered the question honestly.
    Come on 7! You know how this works, don't play ignorant. You've seen the predictions of Nostradamus. It's code man, how more obvious can it be, rearrange the letters to see the message

Each block of coded/cipher text is in lowercase and the matching rearranged text is in uppercase. It's written as anagrams, here's how it works: just rearrange/anagram it

I got my official = YOGI COMA IF LIFT
    banned from mega = FAMED BRAN GNOME
    notice in the mail = TEACH LITE MINION
    today f you t = DO YOU FATTY

You see, simple really. You're welcome...

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A Goddess

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honest admission: I have not voted in 16 years and I am not registered to any political party. It is because I am a business-person and I knew 16 years ago that anyone could be judged in a negative way, based upon their presidential vote or party affiliation. I am referring to business, i.e. strategic partners, banks, colleagues, etc.

So, if anyone did a background check, no one can make any decision about me based on politics. This lets them judge me based upon my business record and reputation.

Thanks.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Honest admission: I have not voted in 16 years and I am not registered to any political party. It is because I am a business-person and I knew 16 years ago that anyone could be judged in a negative way, based upon their presidential vote or party affiliation. I am referring to business, i.e. strategic partners, banks, colleagues, etc.

So, if anyone did a background check, no one can make any decision about me based on politics. This lets them judge me based upon my business record and reputation.

Thanks.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I or many here could vote to re-elect say an "iron-god" a god of lifting so to speak........

But the currently elected god is the one who gave us muscles and the tools to make them grow, so whats the point in an "iron-god"?

Am I right, Tom?
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I or many here could vote to re-elect say an "iron-god" a god of lifting so to speak........

But the currently elected god is the one who gave us muscles and the tools to make them grow, so whats the point in an "iron-god"?

Am I right, Tom?
    I was talking more about a god of the universe.
    Imagine the campaign commercials.
    I will give you a world free of cancer. I am Yahweh and I approved this message.
    Or I am Baal and I will give you a world free of natural disasters.
    Or I am Allah and I will promise 30 virgins for each and every vote.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s kind of like a comic book showdowns forum . Basically wwf fantasy matches imo. Might be fun but a serious answer is one is real the rest are fictional. But the ancient wonder Zeus and his cabinet of hades, Poseidon, Hermes, Athena, etc could get it. Strictly a fiction fight opposing maybe the gods of Egypt. His statue had fallen during the introduction and the rise of Christianity.

I often fantasy about being alive in those BC and initial AD times and it’s so beautiful to imagine civilization back then on earth. . Before technology. I’d have loved seeing the colossus of Rhodes statue or other Greek statues built by men.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    ... ... Or I am Allah and I will promise 30 virgins for each and every vote.
    * Terms and conditions apply, offer not applicable to women or residents of Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. The 30 virgins may be reduced to 13 depending on availability. Management reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions from time to time, offer cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for goods. This offer is for entertainment purposes only and any similarities to demi gods past or present is merely coincidental.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    * Terms and conditions apply, offer not applicable to women or residents of Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. The 30 virgins may be reduced to 13 depending on availability. Management reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions from time to time, offer cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for goods. This offer is for entertainment purposes only and any similarities to demi gods past or present is merely coincidental.
    Allah never said virgin women. Ah, gods and their loopholes. Kind of like when Yahweh promised to never destroy the world again...by flood

Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    Allah never said virgin women. Ah, gods and their loopholes. Kind of like when Yahweh promised to never destroy the world again...by flood
    So the goat joke/meme may not be a joke then.

I'm in favour of satire, if beliefs are too fragile (or intolerant) for a bit of satire then they have no substance. Roll on the thread!

LWW .. if there was a god of lifting, surely it'd be a Norse god? Or just maybe Greek, something seems more badass about the Nordic ones though

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    It’s kind of like a comic book showdowns forum . Basically wwf fantasy matches imo. Might be fun but a serious answer is one is real the rest are fictional.
    LOL, now that's funny..."Serious answer".

The debates would be awesome:
    Allah: Yahweh is too wishy washy on homosexuality. Maybe you stone them, maybe not. I say you kill them all. Yahweh is too soft on crime period! Love thy neighbor, hog wash, I say you kill them if they're different than you.
    Yahweh: Read my lips...no new tithes.
    Zeus: I was killing humans before these two clown were even born.
    Anu: Don't get me started Zeus, I'm at least 2000 years older than you!
    Mahavira: Can't we all just get along?