View Poll Results: Would you eat your wifes butthole?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yeah

19 82.61%
  • Hell Naw

4 17.39%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course. I love eating her hole, looking up and seeing her gorgeous buttcheeks, and her head squirming as my tongue works its way around the rim. Makes me rock hard just thinking about it

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually the idea of doing wife of 6 years in the buttthole has aroused me sometimes, but I haven't tried it yet, u know coz im kinda scared of the sensistive nerve endings being torn apart or some permanent injury down there, although I know I can tempt her into it, but I won't do it...

As far as eating it goes...nahhh...the idea seems too gross...

Athough we do a little touching and massage play to each other down there and that's all, feels good...

But if any anal play has to feel genuine and good, it has to be with a wife of many years, adds intimacy to the relationship?

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SazabiBrah View Post
    Of course. I love eating her hole, looking up and seeing her gorgeous buttcheeks, and her head squirming as my tongue works its way around the rim. Makes me rock hard just thinking about it
    Already half-mast reading this HNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I remember the first time I came while eating ass in 69. I'll never forget that spastic stroke-esque violent orgasm, moaning like a dying animal into her bunghole as I shot a thick gigantic creamy viscous 9-roper spiderman load like an out-of-fuking-whack garden sprinkler, filling her mouth and making her choke and spit it all out back on my hairy balls and down onto the bed.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah i've eaten my gf's ass a couple times now (srs)

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    based and brownpilled
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread making me want to meet wife for lunch
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OGfrom06 View Post
    I ate 3 hooker's butthole SRS

...that I recall

Not one smelt bad

But wife/GF's? naaw
    I got a hunch you’re doing it wrong chief.
    I love eggs.

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even Mike Adriano has nothing on me....
    Always Pick #4
    850 FICO crew

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by robreynolds1234 View Post
    Actually the idea of doing wife of 6 years in the buttthole has aroused me sometimes, but I haven't tried it yet, u know coz im kinda scared of the sensistive nerve endings being torn apart or some permanent injury down there, although I know I can tempt her into it, but I won't do it...

As far as eating it goes...nahhh...the idea seems too gross...

Athough we do a little touching and massage play to each other down there and that's all, feels good...

But if any anal play has to feel genuine and good, it has to be with a wife of many years, adds intimacy to the relationship?

You better get your dink in there ASAP bro. Even if you aren't into it, you gotta plant the flag for dominance. What if she let other brahs in there before you but now you, her HUSBAND haven't fuked her in the ass?

It can be either intimate and a great experience or nasty and degenerate totally depending on the girl and how you feel about her at the time.

Source: I've done anal with one night stands and with GFs. Prefer pussy but it can be a fun novelty. Thank god current gf is always clean and never a whiff or sight of any brown.

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Already half-mast reading this HNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I remember the first time I came while eating ass in 69. I'll never forget that spastic stroke-esque violent orgasm, moaning like a dying animal into her bunghole as I shot a thick gigantic creamy viscous 9-roper spiderman load like an out-of-fuking-whack garden sprinkler, filling her mouth and making her choke and spit it all out back on my hairy balls and down onto the bed.

Hnnghhhhh you haven't lived as a man if you've never had a simultaneous 69ing orgasm with a hot girls tight clean butthole in ur face dead fuking srs. I've noticed her sucking ur dink like that from the reverse angle feels better too?!

Truly life affirming.

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    You better get your dink in there ASAP bro. Even if you aren't into it, you gotta plant the flag for dominance. What if she let other brahs in there before you but now you, her HUSBAND haven't fuked her in the ass?

It can be either intimate and a great experience or nasty and degenerate totally depending on the girl and how you feel about her at the time.

Source: I've done anal with one night stands and with GFs. Prefer pussy but it can be a fun novelty. Thank god current gf is always clean and never a whiff or sight of any brown.

Hnnghhhhh you haven't lived as a man if you've never had a simultaneous 69ing orgasm with a hot girls tight clean butthole in ur face dead fuking srs. I've noticed her sucking ur dink like that from the reverse angle feels better too?!

Truly life affirming.
    100% apt description my boyo. You haven't lived until you've had this experience dead fkn srs.