Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone here detail their car? Interior & exterior

Got some prices from people who do it locally but theyre legit charging $300-$400 for a detail, wtf is this normal? All for a glorified wash and interior cleaning? I can for sure do this myself.

Anyone here do it? I have a few cleaning materials, I’m thinking I’m gonna need

Mini vacuum
    Cleaning chemicals/spray for upholstery
    Scent bombs etc?

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used to do car detailing as a hobby...My full sized truck would take me 4-6 hours without paint correction...

The older I've gotten the more I hate detailing. The reality is that I pay someone a large amount of money NOT to do it.

The only thing I will do now is Optimum no wash polymer and even that is too much.

Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What type of car?

I've got a place that does some excellent work that is ~180 for a mid-range package (interior as close to like-new as possible, and full exterior except for deep cleaning wheels).

But my car is considered a 'midsize' for pricing purposes - SUVs, trucks, etc., are like another 100 bucks for the same package.
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I smear the dirt around once or twice a month if it hasn't rained in over a week.

For $400 a month I'd just buy another car. What a dumb way to piss your money away. I'd rather have 2 dirty cars than one clean one.

mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I pay for unlimited car washes (important here with salt on the roads half the year) and keep my car clean. I have leather wipes and wipes for my interior panels to get rid of any dust once a month. Dunno why id ever pay someone to clean and already clean car.
    xTUNAx
    Ironman finisher
    Resident MISC cardio expert

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    I smear the dirt around once or twice a month if it hasn't rained in over a week.

For $400 a month I'd just buy another car. What a dumb way to piss your money away. I'd rather have 2 dirty cars than one clean one.
    Who tf details their car monthly?

Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    I used to do car detailing as a hobby...My full sized truck would take me 4-6 hours without paint correction...

The older I've gotten the more I hate detailing. The reality is that I pay someone a large amount of money NOT to do it.

The only thing I will do now is Optimum no wash polymer and even that is too much.
    4-6 hours seems right with interior.

OP I'd just get some good quality car soap, a chit town of microfiber rags. maybe some wax and just give is a nice wash yourself. take you time. maybe watch some YouTube vids.

for the interior just get a $100 bissel steam cleaner or simply just use a house vacuum. i just use my shark cordless vacuum to vacuum my car. The rest you can wipe down with armorall or mequiars products.

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Got some prices from people who do it locally but theyre legit charging $300-$400 for a detail, wtf is this normal? All for a glorified wash and interior cleaning? I can for sure do this myself.

Anyone here do it? I have a few cleaning materials, I’m thinking I’m gonna need

Mini vacuum
    Cleaning chemicals/spray for upholstery
    Scent bombs etc?
    It’s not that big of a deal. Most people who actually pay for car details are people who have absolutely filthy cars. If your not a disgusting person and you keep up with cleaning it’s as simple as running a vaccum for 5 minutes every 2-4 weeks.
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew