Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My passive aggressive cuck neighbors have filed a complaint against me

Due to loud sounds coming from my apartment. I think theyโ€™re just mad that my sound system MOGS them into oblivion.

I have noticed that when i play music/movies sometimes the upstairs neighbor starts stomping on the floor LOL. How pathetic is that? I just turn up the volume louder to drown out their autistic stomping. Last night my volume was at 30 and these people started stopping on the ground. My max volume is like 100 ( i never go above 55) LOL

What do?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    walk upstairs and tell your mom to chill out.
    Stern Crew

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    What do?
    Be respectful of others and get a headset

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is how you get shot

viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viccruise420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are they gonna do, evict you? fuk em
    money, cars, clothes and hoes is all a miscer knows

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have some respect for your neighbors, or move to a different place without neighbors.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Have some respect for your neighbors, or move to a different place without neighbors.
    The thing is my volume is never loud within the desginated quiet hours.

I may have on a movie or some music on a friday/saturday around 8-10pm. But thats it. The music isnโ€™t even very loud in my opinion ( when i step out of my apartment and close the door I canโ€™t even hear it)

I think the upstairs neighbor hears a bit of bass and gets their pantines in a bunch. What kind of person starts stomping on the ground in anger? Def not a well adjusted individual.

Should i start complaining about their stomping ?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by viccruise420 View Post
    What are they gonna do, evict you? fuk em
    Based
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thing is my volume is never loud within the desginated quiet hours.

I may have on a movie or some music on a friday/saturday around 8-10pm. But thats it. The music isnโ€™t even very loud in my opinion ( when i step out of my apartment and close the door I canโ€™t even hear it)

I think the upstairs neighbor hears a bit of bass and gets their pantines in a bunch. What kind of person starts stomping on the ground in anger? Def not a well adjusted individual.

Should i start complaining about their stomping ?
    You didn't mention the quiet hours and timing before. Honestly, this is too subjective to give an opinion.

If it's at a noise level when they hear a bit of bass during normal hours, then they are the unreasonable ones (since they should expect that in a rented space).
    If it's at a noise level when it's audibly reverberating or interrupting their work/entertainment, then you're the unreasonable one.

I had a neighbor complain once, and I just hashed it out in conversation. I made an adjustment, and told them to text me if it's still bothering them so we can discuss again.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    op you are the dick, srs. Lower your tv. I hate chit neighbors. one day you will have loud and noisy neighbors you will understand.
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably the curry smell too
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    You didn't mention the quiet hours and timing before. Honestly, this is too subjective to give an opinion.

If it's at a noise level when they hear a bit of bass during normal hours, then they are the unreasonable ones (since they should expect that in a rented space).
    If it's at a noise level when it's audibly reverberating or interrupting their work/entertainment, then you're the unreasonable one.

I had a neighbor complain once, and I just hashed it out in conversation. I made an adjustment, and told them to text me if it's still bothering them so we can discuss again.
    There are quiet hours between 10pm - 8am (have to double check exact hours). There has been maybe 2 occasions where i played music beyond those hours and they were on holidays. Now i find it hard to believe that my sound is interrupting their space in a way that could be considered inconsiderate. In my own apartment i can BARELY hear my music when im the shower, so how the hell can they hear my stuff? They have to be referring to some bass going up the walls during bass heavy movie scenes.

Itโ€™s a wonder that my downstairs, or next door neighbors have never complained about the noise, only the cuck upstairs. One would think that the subwoofer on the ground would be more noticeable to the lower floor neighbors.

Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    op you are the dick, srs. Lower your tv. I hate chit neighbors. one day you will have loud and noisy neighbors you will understand.
    I have dealt with loud and noisy neighbors and you know how I resolved it? By confronting them like a man and asking them to lower it. But even then I would not make a fuss about SLIGHT noises during the day. If im not allowed to make any noise at all, then i suppose that i should start filing complaints about all the barking dogs?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What I'd suggest is turning on your music to whatever volume you think is normal, then go upstairs and knock on their door and ask to go inside and see how loud it is.

That will tell you if they are super sensitive to music, or if they can hear it more than you think they can.

One place I lived I thought they were crazy when they complained about music, but turned out there was a vent that allowed sound to clearly travel up to their unit I had no idea was there. We blocked that off, and problem solved.

Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    Probably the curry smell too
    When i get home from work today iโ€™ll be sure to put some curry on the stove and put this music video on MAX VOLUME:

#11bangbang

Recommended reading:

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't really speak on that but once I had an absolute kunt below in a place I used to live

Would knock the ceiling if I even walked across the floor at night that b*tch was crazy

But yeah maybe some crazy sound system that literally vibrates the place isn't a good idea in a apartment bro

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    Be respectful of others and get a headset
    This.
    When I first got married we were dirt poor, lived below Mexicans that would play Mariachi music till 2am. It motivated us both to get the hell out and buy a house of our own.

Don't be that guy OP that can't be respectful, sitting here hating on Jews and blacks while not being civil yourself is pretty low key

OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post

Don't be that guy OP that can't be respectful, sitting here hating on Jews and blacks while not being civil yourself is pretty low key
    Damn
    39 years young (I identify as being 29)
    PRs: Squat 315, Bench 265, Pullup x25
    Fasted blood glucose 91
    Uncut Diamond

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    This.
    When I first got married we were dirt poor, lived below Mexicans that would play Mariachi music till 2am. It motivated us both to get the hell out and buy a house of our own.

Ay carumba!

jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP sounds low IQ as fuk. Turn down your fuking music. You don't need chitty EDM or metal blasting when you're taking a fuking shower.

QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500) QUESTlON is not very helpful. (-500)

Lightbulb

this is a growing problem, neighbours noise disrupting another neighbours quietness and peace. the only real solution is building better soundproofing.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    OP sounds low IQ as fuk. Turn down your fuking music. You don't need chitty EDM or metal blasting when you're taking a fuking shower.
    This, LOL.

OP: I don't understand. I can barely hear the music coming from three rooms away when I'm in the shower with the bathroom door closed. It can't be that loud.

TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Due to loud sounds coming from my apartment. I think theyโ€™re just mad that my sound system MOGS them into oblivion.

I have noticed that when i play music/movies sometimes the upstairs neighbor starts stomping on the floor LOL. How pathetic is that? I just turn up the volume louder to drown out their autistic stomping. Last night my volume was at 30 and these people started stopping on the ground. My max volume is like 100 ( i never go above 55) LOL

What do?
    Turn the volume down, fukin moron.
    Never negged anyone crew

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO at #apartmentlife #rentcells

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who would have thought the Mexican on welfare would turn out to be a nuisance to his neighbors. Lol.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine needing music during a shower. OP must be a Swiftie. LMFAO
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Who would have thought the Mexican on welfare would turn out to be a nuisance to his neighbors. Lol.
    Plus a rentcel with ED at 30โ€ฆmogged by life

bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, do you live in an elderly home?

My mom tried to get me to move into one before at like 30 years old. srs lol

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    What I'd suggest is turning on your music to whatever volume you think is normal, then go upstairs and knock on their door and ask to go inside and see how loud it is.

That will tell you if they are super sensitive to music, or if they can hear it more than you think they can.

One place I lived I thought they were crazy when they complained about music, but turned out there was a vent that allowed sound to clearly travel up to their unit I had no idea was there. We blocked that off, and problem solved.
    Very goodd suggestion, but the people upstairs have now crossed the line in my opinion. If they came to me and told me the sound was bothering them, i would have been able to ask them specifics and come to a solution that would solve the problem. But instead they throw tantrums and knock on the floor like little toddlers and complained to management about the noise. So now i have no intention of being cordial with them.

I will play my sound at a volume i believe to be appropriate, and if they donโ€™t like that they will have to come tell me to my face! What is the apartment complex staff going to do about it? Evict me?

Some of you cucks seem to take the side of the bitching neighbor by default for some reason. You are probably just as passive aggressive.

- my sound does not shake the apartment
    - my volume is never turned up to the max
    - i donโ€™t play any loud noises extremely late/early
    - living in an apartment does NOT mean that I canโ€™t enjoy music/movies at the volume of my choosing, as long as it does not impede my neighbors from enjoying a reasonable expectation of quiet.

The issue is, some people are confused about what a reasonable expectation of quiet is. Should i complain everytime one of my neighborโ€™s dogs bark? Should i complain whenever i hear loud neighbors speaking outside my door? Living in an apartment means that you will occasionally hear sounds from your neighbors, but as long as it isnโ€™t excessive there should be zero isssues in my opinion.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they did the right thing and did not engage a miscer directly

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's definitely strange to get complaints from the upstairs neighbours while not getting complaints from anybody else.