QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Massage Table for exercises?

My physical therapist wants me to start doing Prone Shoulder Extensions and Prone Shoulder Horizontal Abductions. Likely weekly until I'm too old to do them anymore. Benches are too low (and too small) for these. None of our beds really work. Kitchen island doesn't work.

Has anyone bought a massage table for stuff like this? Any recommendations? There's a wide price range on Amazon but the less expensive do get decent reviews so thinking about that.

Thanks,

kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by QDubs View Post
    My physical therapist wants me to start doing Prone Shoulder Extensions and Prone Shoulder Horizontal Abductions. Likely weekly until I'm too old to do them anymore. Benches are too low (and too small) for these. None of our beds really work. Kitchen island doesn't work.

Has anyone bought a massage table for stuff like this? Any recommendations? There's a wide price range on Amazon but the less expensive do get decent reviews so thinking about that.

Thanks,
    Yes, a massage table can be a good option for exercises like Prone Shoulder Extensions and Abductions. Look for one with adjustable height and sturdy construction. Amazon reviews can guide you, and considering your physical therapist's input, choose one that meets your specific needs and budget.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For jelqing?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~