LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Ultimate Sunday Training Day

Gang, here’s a golden tip to take you to the next level.

This dosent just need to be a Sunday workout either, this can be any Day especially if your working from home.

Here it is, this goes for ANY lift you want to do-

EAT
    Lift ( 1 exercise any amount of sets you want)
    EAT
    House Chores
    Lift same as above
    EAT
    House Chores
    Repeat all day long........
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, no interest?

The old ladies are getting smaller and weaker by the day wondering when Trump is going to get in Trouble again.

Instead you should be lifting.

Your not getting any younger., time is a ticking, tic tic tic tic tic.

I made gains today alone!!!

OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Similiar except I lift before eating

Just did x5x2 chinups before big breakfast

Doing chores around the house IS SUCH AN UNDERRATED CARDIO

lmao at doing nothing at the house and going to gym to walk on threadmill
    39 years young (I identify as being 29)
    PRs: Squat 315, Bench 265, Pullup x25
    Fasted blood glucose 91
    Uncut Diamond

Originally Posted by OGfrom06 View Post
    Similiar except I lift before eating

l

If you break up the training throughout the day, you’d have to eat beforehand.

OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you break up the training throughout the day, you’d have to eat beforehand.
    Ah so it is a game you're playing with yourself

You got so much time on your hand I see
    39 years young (I identify as being 29)
    PRs: Squat 315, Bench 265, Pullup x25
    Fasted blood glucose 91
    Uncut Diamond

Originally Posted by OGfrom06 View Post
    Ah so it is a game you're playing with yourself

You got so much time on your hand I see

Im thinking and see the results that I’m growing and getting stronger at a better rate by breaking up the sets throughout the day and making sure I’m eating inbetween helping.

But yes also training at home it’s difficult to stick to a 1-2hour session without interruption. But I’ve discovered that the break and food in between exercises is a major plus for gains in contrast to set after set, exercise after exercise in 1-2hours of lifting. That’s why most plateau IMO.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems to work for a lot of people, there's a bunch of bro-science explanations about it, but long and short is if it works.. keep doing it.

I'd love to train the same way myself but lack of home gym (yes I know there's a lot you can do without that) and lack of spare time means I can't.

For whatever reason this seems to appeal more to strength enthusiasts than pure BB enthusiasts, way back to the time of the great strongman performers. Again odd.. while some of them like Thomas Inch and Arthur Saxon trained that way, AFAIK they never advised anyone else to train like that?

Edit: it could be that they never advised others to train that way as they were [almost] always giving (or selling in the case of Thomas Inch) training advice to complete novices, and the very frequent training isn't needed for a complete novice?? Dunno.. just a thought/assumption
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 02-10-2024 at 04:05 AM.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Seems to work for a lot of people, there's a bunch of bro-science explanations about it, but long and short is if it works.. keep doing it.

I'd love to train the same way myself but lack of home gym (yes I know there's a lot you can do without that) and lack of spare time means I can't.

For whatever reason this seems to appeal more to strength enthusiasts than pure BB enthusiasts, way back to the time of the great strongman performers. Again odd.. while some of them like Thomas Inch and Arthur Saxon trained that way, AFAIK they never advised anyone else to train like that?

Edit: it could be that they never advised others to train that way as they were [almost] always giving (or selling in the case of Thomas Inch) training advice to complete novices, and the very frequent training isn't needed for a complete novice?? Dunno.. just a thought/assumption

I just came across Craig Monson, he’s a bodybuilder, check him out and check out his schedule. He probably did something similar. He did train the same body part daily for a week and trained another body part daily the next week. Very similar to my approach.