Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Hey pockets, with much love and respect just throwing out a different viewpoint. A jury reviewed all of the facts of this case, the facts that perhaps the rest of us just googled today, including the severity of his crime and the impact on the victim and the victim’s family, and after all that, they decided that he should not get the death penalty. The very real fact that his victim suffered horribly shouldn’t give us the right to disregard and undermine basic aspects of the legal system and revert to this eye for an eye free for all.
    to my view, this isn't an eye-for-eye glorified lynching. And suffering of the entire extended family is absolute necessity IMO. He did not exist or grew up in a vacuum. I may be wrong, but if law is trying to prevent or lessen, it has to show greater suffering, publicly. Would-be killers are like animals, can't reason with them, they only understand the pain. At execution, killer's suffering is immaterial, this is mostly a "parenting the society" if you will.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right on Charles

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    to my view, this isn't an eye-for-eye glorified lynching. And suffering of the entire extended family is absolute necessity IMO. He did not exist or grew up in a vacuum. I may be wrong, but if law is trying to prevent or lessen, it has to show greater suffering, publicly. Would-be killers are like animals, can't reason with them, they only understand the pain. At execution, killer's suffering is immaterial, this is mostly a "parenting the society" if you will.
    They tried this in the middle ages with burning heretics at the stake in the public square, and look where it got us. A society comprised mainly of heretics.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure whats worse, being turned "off", or spending the rest of your life sitting in a box thinking of how you got there.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Not sure whats worse, being turned "off", or spending the rest of your life sitting in a box thinking of how you got there.
    I highly doubt that anyone who would do something like this for $1000.

Inside the house, Elizabeth was ambushed, violently punched, beaten, and bludgeoned, and stabbed over and over again with the six-inch survival knife that Smith and Parker had brought with them. After the crime, two witnesses described how Smith’s hands were “puffed up” or “wrapped and bruised,” evidence that suggested that he had struck many of the blows inflicted on Elizabeth. In addition to countless lacerations and abrasions that she sustained to her body, Elizabeth suffered a total of ten stab wounds—eight to her chest and two to her neck—which proved fatal. Elizabeth’s face was harmed so terribly during the attack that an emergency medical technician at the crime scene, who was a close friend of the Sennett family, commented that he would have never recognized her if he did not already know the identity of the victim.

Has a conscience.

Someone like that shouldn't be housed at taxpayers expense. His thinking days are over. Light em up..

Next!

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Someone like that shouldn't be housed at taxpayers expense. His thinking days are over. Light em up..
    From strictly a cost perspective nearly every study done has concluded it’s actually cheaper for the tax payer to feed and house the inmate than put them to death. Due to the heightened requirements for capital cases, the lengthy appeals process of those cases, the infrequency with which executions are performed in reality, etc. usually means taxpayers are shifting millions of their tax dollars to lawyers and the courts every year just to have these people sit in prison most of their lives anyways. The guy in Alabama spent 30+ years on death row.

Even cases where the death penalty is in play and doesn’t get used are expensive. When the death penalty is possible the whole process becomes longer from jury selection to the appeals process. And more times than not the defendant is not executed so all those resources just to reach the same result as if the death penalty didn’t exist.

The alternative would be to just limit people's ability to appeal and shorten the process. We would not want to give the state this precedent.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

From strictly a cost perspective nearly every study done has concluded it’s actually cheaper for the tax payer to feed and house the inmate than put them to death. Due to the heightened requirements for capital cases, the lengthy appeals process of those cases, the infrequency with which executions are performed in reality, etc. usually means taxpayers are shifting millions of their tax dollars to lawyers and the courts every year just to have these people sit in prison most of their lives anyways. The guy in Alabama spent 30+ years on death row.

Even cases where the death penalty is in play and doesn’t get used are expensive. When the death penalty is possible the whole process becomes longer from jury selection to the appeals process. And more times than not the defendant is not executed so all those resources just to reach the same result as if the death penalty didn’t exist.
    I am fully aware of the cost associated with it, hence my earlier comment.

If I were pulling the strings (pun intended) not one penny of tax payers money would be spent on these scumbags, as soon as they were found guilty, I'd toss them a rope and tell them to pick out a tree.

The alternative would be to just limit people's ability to appeal and shorten the process. We would not want to give the state this precedent.

I would have zero problem with shortening the process regardless of what it takes.

There is no deterrent to murder these days as I also stated earlier. Obviously, 3 hots and a cot for 30 years isn't working.

If someone doesn't care about taking a life, we shouldn't care about theirs.

Off the fukker asap.

Next!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I would have zero problem with shortening the process regardless of what it takes.
    “Since 1973, 196 former death-row prisoners have been exonerated of all charges related to the wrongful convictions that had put them on death row.”

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/policy-issues/innocence

What’s an acceptable number of innocent people being executed to ensure all the guilty folks are executed?

If someone doesn't care about taking a life, we shouldn't care about theirs.
    I don’t think our legal system should really be using the logic of a criminal.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't wanna sound racist, but now that he's dead I have a feeling he will vote for Brandon this election, along with the illegals that encouraged to cross the border.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

“Since 1973, 196 former death-row prisoners have been exonerated of all charges related to the wrongful convictions that had put them on death row.”

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/policy-issues/innocence

What’s an acceptable number of innocent people being executed to ensure all the guilty folks are executed?

I don’t think our legal system should really be using the logic of a criminal.

I am not going to get into a long winded debate over this.. I am Pro Capital punishment, more so since it isn't 1973 and we now have DNA to prove guilt...Video evidence is also enough to prove guilt imo.

Light em up...

I am not going to get into a long winded debate over this.. I am Pro Capital punishment, more so since it isn't 1973 and we now have DNA to prove guilt...Video evidence is also enough to prove guilt imo.

Light em up...
    Understood and I am not looking to argue but I do enjoy discussion. I will say for me protecting the innocent is a greater priority than punishing the guilty.

"It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished.

But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, 'whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,' and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever."

• ⁠John Adams
    https://founders.archives.gov/docume...0001-0004-0016

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Light em up...
    Holy $hit, what a very Pro-Trump thing to say. Agreed.

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will say for me protecting the innocent is a greater priority than punishing the guilty.
    Sorry, brah. You sound like a ph4aggit zoomer/millennial.

Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    Sorry, brah. You sound like a ph4aggit zoomer/millennial.
    Right. John Adams was quite the zoomer.

Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    Holy $hit, what a very Pro-Trump thing to say. Agreed.
    I used to like Dementia Don, when he sent out the party invitations for Jan 6th and acted like a big baby when he lost was the final straw for me. I can't get behind that, since then many things came to light that made me think. WTF was I thinking, this guys is a crackpot.

Not a Biden fan either.

I'm a Swifty now.