Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

My company doesn't hire unmarried men into Director, VP, President positions

Not sure if you boyos have ever been involved in the hiring process for senior management level positions, but it's absolutely true that corporations will rarely hire unmarried men into senior leadership positions.

My company recently interviewed a guy for a senior leadership position. After the preliminary meet and greet he was no longer considered for the position as soon as we found out he's unmarried and has no children.

Of course we're not allowed to ask these types of questions in an official interview, so the way we extract this type of information is we have the sexy HR representative give a brief tour of the campus.

While on the tour she'll discreetly say some sh/t like "We're very flexible here. If you ever need to leave a little early to take your kids to soccer practice that's perfectly fine. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?"

The poor schmuck answered "Oh no, single, no kids, no commitments. I'm a career-focused guy."

This means that, sadly, unmarried men encounter a glass ceiling in their earning potential in the corporate world. It's not the same issue with women as I've known many unmarried women who held VP roles.

The reason why companies prefer married men with children is because they have something that they're scared to lose if they f/ck up in their job.

Sorry boyos, if you're unmarried with no children, you ain't getting a cushy VP or President job.
    Everything I post is satire.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guess i can still go from supervisorcel to managercel while single. Then I’ll have to get married to hit directorcel
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Presidents, CEOs, VPs are the "face" of the company. Their only job is to attend meetings, interact with investors, maintain relationships with suppliers and customers, and give presentations.

They don't actually have to do any real work.

But because they are the "face" of the company, it's even more important that they have families because family men are viewed as more stable and reliable. Unmarried men are viewed as too volatile.

OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's showbiz baby

Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Lurking since '05 - the days of VS gorilla/cloud/goku threads

Originally Posted by Kawhilights View Post

Not gonna happen. He can't prove that he's been discriminated for being single. Because the "Do you have any kids?" question didn't come up during a formal interview - it was just friendly small talk between the sexy HR representative while giving a tour.

That's exactly why we specifically chose young, sexy HR representatives to give tours to male candidates - it's because men love to advertise their single status and availability hoping to slide into those sexy sugar walls.

BIG MISTAKE.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    What if the one being interviewed was gay or a tranny?
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    Presidents, CEOs, VPs are the "face" of the company. Their only job is to attend meetings, interact with investors, maintain relationships with suppliers and customers, and give presentations.

They don't actually have to do any real work.

But because they are the "face" of the company, it's even more important that they have families because family men are viewed as more stable and reliable. Unmarried men are viewed as too volatile.
    It's more like they don't want incels in leadership roles. Makes sense.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    It's more like they don't want incels in leadership roles. Makes sense.

No, they don't. Our R&D department and IT department are dominated by incels with STEM degrees from prestigious universities. But we would never allow them to be the "face" of the company.

These men are paid very handsomely, but we stuff them in the corner and tell them to make themselves scarce, and NEVER speak unless spoken to.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is an illusion of security.

Pretty common.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    Not sure if you boyos have ever been involved in the hiring process for senior management level positions, but it's absolutely true that corporations will rarely hire unmarried men into senior leadership positions.

My company recently interviewed a guy for a senior leadership position. After the preliminary meet and greet he was no longer considered for the position as soon as we found out he's unmarried and has no children.

Of course we're not allowed to ask these types of questions in an official interview, so the way we extract this type of information is we have the sexy HR representative give a brief tour of the campus.

While on the tour she'll discreetly say some sh/t like "We're very flexible here. If you ever need to leave a little early to take your kids to soccer practice that's perfectly fine. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?"

The poor schmuck answered "Oh no, single, no kids, no commitments. I'm a career-focused guy."

This means that, sadly, unmarried men encounter a glass ceiling in their earning potential in the corporate world. It's not the same issue with women as I've known many unmarried women who held VP roles.

The reason why companies prefer married men with children is because they have something that they're scared to lose if they f/ck up in their job.

Sorry boyos, if you're unmarried with no children, you ain't getting a cushy VP or President job.
    Guess you’ll have to wear one of those silicone wedding bands, print out a picture of you and your girlfriend and a stock photo of some baby and put it on your desk.

How the hell would anyone ever know you were actually married/had kids? I’m a manager and I never talk about personal stuff at work. Absolutely no one’s business.

If I thought it was going to hinder me in some way I would just lie. I can be married, single, divorced, have kids, have no kids, whatever suits me if I need to. It’s not like they’re gonna follow me home to check.

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Noted

When taking VP or Director position when sexy HR girl is giving me a tour and asks if I had kids or wife

“What do you think?” Laugh and change the subject

Or just remain silent until she starts talking again after it being uncomfortably silent

Originally Posted by FastBack6 View Post
    Guess you’ll have to wear one of those silicone wedding bands, print out a picture of you and your girlfriend and a stock photo of some baby and put it on your desk.

How the hell would anyone ever know you were actually married/had kids? I’m a manager and I never talk about personal stuff at work. Absolutely no one’s business.

I'm a senior manager as well.... a "manager" is just a first class pleb, not elite status like the VPs and above. Managers aren't the face of the company, therefore it's irrelevant what their married status is.

How would anyone know? Simple, we have the sexy HR representative extract that intel via "small talk" during the campus tour.

And btw, people know if their coworkers are married or single. Because married people with kids never shut up about their kids. All they ever talk about is their kids and life as a parent.

Just cause you don't say it doesn't mean people won't know it.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd rather have a guy with no wife/kids because there will rarely be issues with a single, career focused guy. He's wealthy enough to work hard and enjoy life outside of work.

A married man at that level is probably having affairs, his kids are a nightmare and he will constantly be distracted or implode eventually and bang his personal assistant or another coworker, causing scandal.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The real blackpill is that STEMbrahs don't even promote unmarried men to frontline manager status.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sexy HR lady?

You lie!
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First thing my director asked me at orientation is if I was married.

I immediately saw it a way for him to gauge whether I could be bullied into working my ass off, and said no.

Its true, as a single guy in a managerial position I don't really care that much about my job. If I lose it I have very few responsibilities and can easily find another job elsewhere.

If men have kids before they're very financially stable that's a lot of pressure to do the job right.
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're talking about wageslave jobs, who gives a fck?

Start your own business

FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatLoserNerd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FastBack6 View Post

If I thought it was going to hinder me in some way I would just lie. I can be married, single, divorced, have kids, have no kids, whatever suits me if I need to. It’s not like they’re gonna follow me home to check.
    “Hey Fastback, we noticed that your W4 said you were single but you said you’re married. Was that mistake? You know that we have to report accurate information on all government forms, please let us know.”

leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup. It’s an unwritten but very real rule in the corporate world. OP knows what’s up
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s actually pretty good policy
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing worse than unmarried men are unmarried women.

leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoaa777 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kawhilights View Post
    Nope. The hiring process of higher levels is more informal, looking for culture fit and leadership skills rather than knowledge or technical prowess. These jobs are obviously higher pay, bonuses and stock options so why hire a single guy that can just pick up and leave after all the investment.

I’m sure Op can expand on that
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things I do:

a) married fraud

b) bisexual fraud

c) previous employment fraud

d) disability fraud
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Originally Posted by leoaa777 View Post
    Nope. The hiring process of higher levels is more informal, looking for culture fit and leadership skills rather than knowledge or technical prowess. These jobs are obviously higher pay, bonuses and stock options so why hire a single guy that can just pick up and leave after all the investment.

I’m sure Op can expand on that

The higher up you go the more social EQ you need. It's all about people skills, communication skills, social awareness, and most importantly PRESENTABILITY.

This job is a VP position. Pay starting at $260K, 20% bonus, 4 weeks accrued vacation.

* The first round interview is a formal meet-and-greet. The candidate must present himself in person so we can see how he "looks" at the facility and how he conducts himself on site. The question is: Does he possess a commanding presence that can command respect from his peers.

* 2nd interview is more informal, it's a dinner or lunch interview. This is a round table interview where several other higher-ups will be present. The question is: does he know how to conduct himself at the dinner table? Because his table manners and his conversational skills are indicators of his ability to interact with investors, big customers, crucial vendors and regulators.

* 3rd interview is a formal interview on site again, it's also a round table where he'll be asked more technical questions. We're looking to see if he can stay calm under pressure or if he cracks.

The first two interviews are the most crucial because they reveal the candidate's presentability.  If he's an unmarried man with no kids, then he has nothing to lose, and we can't be sure of his level of commitment.

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    $260K? Puke.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not about fking up; it's about job hopping.

You want less employee turnover the higher you get. You can play around with golden handcuffs, stock etc on a contractual level; but you can also recruit from a demograpic with lower turnover levels.

Married, 2.2 kids, dog and a white picked fence, has traditionally stayed at a company and tried to climb the ladder, as opposed to changing employer every 2 years.

The correlation is breaking down and less companies are using this in hiring, due to it no longer holding true as often.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    It is an illusion of security.

Pretty common.

Illusion is right lol

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never encountered a more cubical dwelling observation in my life. ROFL

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surely this is the only reason he wasnt considered after a first "informal" interview.

Surely...
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST