Kuru1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello, Im Keith, and I am in some pretty bad trouble and I need some help please.

I am 60 years old, and when covid hit I became homeless, and I lost what I believed to be around 20 pounds of muscle and body fat. I was unable to work shortly after that due to frostbite on 8 out of 10 toes. I had quite a bit of muscular atrophy I suppose, and when I started working again I found a cooking job that forced me to use my left arm to extend fairly heavy plates and was extremely painful. I do not have that job now, but I am still in a great deal of pain and I've noticed what looks to be a deformity in my left bicep. I will post 2 different pics so everyone can see what it looks like. Its like a baseball under my skin and its kind of like a huge knot My right arm is not like this at all and seems normal. I play guitar and since this has happened, I cannot play without excruciating pain. Are there some basic exercises with weights I can do to help reform this muscle back to normal? Forget going to the dr. because I live in a little ****-town in Texas with nothing but a nursing practitioner at the clinic and the only way is 30+miles from here and finding the right one. I know this can be fixed with some of the right therapy and lifting. Thank you for taking your time to listen to me.
    Attached Images

Kuru1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow....over 17 THOUSAND people looked at this and not one reply? Thanks a lot. I will pray none of you have to go through something like this, but remember...things like this can happen in a BLINK OF AN EYE.

vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you been to the doctor?

JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100) JoshChavez000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Go see a doctor if possible

davisgirl4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Happened to my brother-in-law

Originally Posted by Kuru1313 View Post
    I am 60 years old, and when covid hit I became homeless, and I lost what I believed to be around 20 pounds of muscle and body fat. I was unable to work shortly after that due to frostbite on 8 out of 10 toes. I had quite a bit of muscular atrophy I suppose, and when I started working again I found a cooking job that forced me to use my left arm to extend fairly heavy plates and was extremely painful. I do not have that job now, but I am still in a great deal of pain and I've noticed what looks to be a deformity in my left bicep. I will post 2 different pics so everyone can see what it looks like. Its like a baseball under my skin and its kind of like a huge knot My right arm is not like this at all and seems normal. I play guitar and since this has happened, I cannot play without excruciating pain. Are there some basic exercises with weights I can do to help reform this muscle back to normal? Forget going to the dr. because I live in a little ****-town in Texas with nothing but a nursing practitioner at the clinic and the only way is 30+miles from here and finding the right one. I know this can be fixed with some of the right therapy and lifting. Thank you for taking your time to listen to me.
    Hi Kuru ~ Sorry you are having this problem. Have you been able to have it fixed yet? This same thing happened to my brother-in-law. Not sure what he was doing, but apparently the muscle separated from the tendon (?) and his arm looked just like this. Pretty painful. I don't remember much about what he did to fix it, so I'll ask my sister and check back with you. Hope things are going better.