TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheTransMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creating a blog or something else for prospects

Hi everyone,

I'm getting my personal training certs through NASM again after a few years. I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas for a blog or maybe even some form of media that can be easy to make that could be public and enjoyable for people. I've been wanting to get into the social media side of things a bit more and am looking for websites and forums to post to in order to reach a wider audience. I'm just looking for a place to start.

Thanks.