Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation Advice on switching career

Graduated with cs degree at 26

Been working in the IT field ever since

Now 30 and eventually I want to transition to Cs/software engineering jobs

Will I be competing with 22 year old fresh grads since I’ll be going for entry level cs jobs?

Will it be harder for me to switch even tho I have work experience in IT?

If it matters I currently make 80k wfh in IT

That’s pretty good tbh as I don’t have anything to buy except bills to pay

The only thing is I worked really hard to get my cs degree and my Friends are making 200-300k so I feel like I should use it to get there as well

Is it still possible to do this?

Just need to review coding as I forgot everything but im very comfortable at my current job even tho I make a lot less

The older I get im just wondering if I can still switch to cs jobs
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥