Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    He wasn't rewarded this case when he divorced his wife. He was hired, then a day later divorced a day later, 2 years later was added to the prosecution team for this case.

Connecting dots that don't exist and frankly make no sense at all. Why in a concluded conspiracy to take down a presidential candidate, would they purposely choose an unqualified prosecutor? Why would 2 secret lovers choose the most high profile case in the country to launder money? Lol.

"Hey boo, let me sneak you this 600k to fraudulently prosecute a billionaire presidential candidate"

God damn the deep state cabal really seems to operate like a small town crooked sherrifs office.

This comes off as desperation from team Trump, further attempts to preemptively muddy the eventual outcome. I'll check back in a few weeks when this has gone nowhere and the case rolls on. We'll see I guess.

Maybe because they knew they would never win, and she needed her "boo" because others would not take the case. Maybe so she (and the White House) had control over the prosecution.

But who knows? Forget all the two lovers paying each other with public money, if you don't have a problem with that. Do you think its OK for the prosecutor in this case to be holding regular calls with Trump's political opponent at the White House?
    Stern Crew

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I called him out earlier for taking a shot, come on. Same here.

Also, I think it's pretty apparent there is a inappropriate relationship here. NAL, does that kind of thing get cases thrown out? Why? It's not like she's smashing the judge or defense, they're both on the same side of this case. Why does it matter? Beyond them using the funds for personal bullchit, which is funny and all - and certainly makes it smell like they just did this to get attention, get some money, blow it and then lose the case (and then give an interview and be heroes, for standing up to Trump and then blaming the loss on 'corruption' or something) -- but is this the kind of thing that gets cases thrown out?

Now, if someone were doubling down on Trump's guilt -- Ok, that would be pretty sad, but HZC seemed pretty even on this. I get it, he dislikes Trump, but we're here to listen to people right? Not just a circle jerk. I can understand sometimes getting bored with some posters who take unreasonable takes, but he's not. He's just presenting the other side of it.

Anyway, the way it looks to me - these two are grifters, made up a nonsense case against Trump, they knew TDSers would immediately scream about how it's all true and Trump is a criminal, they get national coverage (which might later be used for personal/political gain) and they'd take all the money assigned to prosecute to take vacations and laugh, knowing all along eventually this case would almost certainly go nowhere (although, in court - anything can happen).

It certainly looking like a relationship exists and is very likely the reason dude got hired into the DA office to begin.

However I will ask this question, is that even rare? Should every case that's ever been prosecuted by someone who got their job due to some form of nepotism be thrown out or overturned? Or just this one?

People are tying themselves in nots trying to make everything some complex conspiracy, when it frankly makes no sense in this case. Attack the merits of the case, totally reasonable. This however reeks of desperation.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It certainly looking like a relationship exists and is very likely the reason dude got hired into the DA office to begin.

However I will ask this question, is that even rare? Should every case that's ever been prosecuted by someone who got their job due to some form of nepotism be thrown out or overturned? Or just this one?

People are tying themselves in nots trying to make everything some complex conspiracy, when it frankly makes no sense in this case. Attack the merits of the case, totally reasonable. This however reeks of desperation.
    I think my assessment, which just jumps to the conclusion the case itself is likely dogchit, was known to be dogchit and was done to get attention/money/grift seems more fair -- so on that, we disagree.

However, I will absolutely defend you on the people attacking you, calling you a TDSer or otherwise upset that you didn't come to the same conclusion. You're being reasonable. You're discussing it. You are presenting a counter narrative. Why else are we here?

I got so sick and tired of just instantly being drawn into moronic insulting, to the point it just became common place and instead of trying to debate anything, I'm lashing out taking shots at people or being told my wife is a disgusting whore and my children should die in user cp messages. I don't know. Maybe other people came, got out of the habit of debating or just stopped caring, and I get it - some posters really make it easy to think like that... but if someone is just making a point, let's listen and counter.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Maybe because they knew they would never win, and she needed her "boo" because others would not take the case. Maybe so she (and the White House) had control over the prosecution.

But who knows? Forget all the two lovers paying each other with public money, if you don't have a problem with that. Do you think its OK for the prosecutor in this case to be holding regular calls with Trump's political opponent at the White House?

I am not OK with the use of public funds being used to fatten private pockets for no other reason than personal relationships, but cmon bro, we're not children, this is how the world works. I get you said you wouldn't vote for Trump, but most itt will and are outraged by this, yet totally cool with Ivanka and Jared leaving Whitehouse with a couple billion? Selective outrage ia silly.

As for speaking with Whitehouse council, absolutely. If this is truly not a politically motivated case, then a prosecutor doing their due diligence should 100% be in contact with the Whitehouse considering the call was made from Whitehouse and certainly they would have access to pertinent information regarding the case.

Should a prosecutor limit themselves to only collecting evidence that people on Twitter couldn't suggest comes from nefarious motivations?

Now prove that call was for the purposes being suggested by some of those itt and on Twitter and it would almost be like the very case against trump. Again, selective outrage is silly. Trump caught on tape and it's a "perfect call?" Some random screenshot of a billing hour on Twitter, that could be fake or not, is somehow proof of a political conspiracy?

Childish and inconsistent.

I think my assessment, which just jumps to the conclusion the case itself is likely dogchit, was known to be dogchit and was done to get attention/money/grift seems more fair -- so on that, we disagree.

However, I will absolutely defend you on the people attacking you, calling you a TDSer or otherwise upset that you didn't come to the same conclusion. You're being reasonable. You're discussing it. You are presenting a counter narrative. Why else are we here?

I got so sick and tired of just instantly being drawn into moronic insulting, to the point it just became common place and instead of trying to debate anything, I'm lashing out taking shots at people or being told my wife is a disgusting whore and my children should die in user cp messages. I don't know. Maybe other people came, got out of the habit of debating or just stopped caring, and I get it - some posters really make it easy to think like that... but if someone is just making a point, let's listen and counter.

I'd like to point out I don't totally dislike trump even. There is a ton I respect about him, and many things I agree with policy wise.

I dislike what he's done to politics, truth, and honest discourse. I dislike that he's made political affiliation a personality/identity.

Maybe I shouldn't give him all the blame credit, when it's probably more due to the smart phone and its algorithms being smarter than people and trump was just the first to use the "alternative facts " vehicle.

I just hate what we've become. Maybe we've always been and I'm now just more keenly aware, but objective truth is dead and I honestly do blame trump and his sharpie maps.

I don't need some whataboutism about the crypt keeper currently in office or 11 genders. Nobody with consistent logic supports that chit either.
    Last edited by HayZues Christi; 01-23-2024 at 09:57 AM.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not OK with the use of public funds being used to fatten private pockets for no other reason than personal relationships, but cmon bro, we're not children, this is how the world works. I get you said you wouldn't vote for Trump, but most itt will and are outraged by this, yet totally cool with Ivanka and Jared leaving Whitehouse with a couple billion? Selective outrage ia silly.

As for speaking with Whitehouse council, absolutely. If this is truly not a politically motivated case, then a prosecutor doing their due diligence should 100% be in contact with the Whitehouse considering the call was made from Whitehouse and certainly they would have access to pertinent information regarding the case.

Should a prosecutor limit themselves to only collecting evidence that people on Twitter couldn't suggest comes from nefarious motivations?

Now prove that call was for the purposes being suggested by some of those itt and on Twitter and it would almost be like the very case against trump. Again, selective outrage is silly. Trump caught on tape and it's a "perfect call?" Some random screenshot of a billing hour on Twitter, that could be fake or not, is somehow proof of a political conspiracy?

Childish and inconsistent.

I'd like to point out I don't totally dislike trump even. There is a ton I respect about him, and many things I agree with policy wise.

I dislike what he's done to politics, truth, and honest discourse. I dislike that he's made political affiliation a personality/identity.

Maybe I shouldn't give him all the blame credit, when it's probably more due to the smart phone and its algorithms being smarter than people and trump was just the first to use the "alternative facts " vehicle.

I just hate what we've become. Maybe we've always been and I'm now just more keenly aware, but objective truth is dead and I honestly do blame trump and his sharpie maps.
    On my cell so keeping it short but I agree with alot of that and agree with the selective outrage points from with sides.

My selective outrage more thinks this stinks to high heaven also which is where I was coming from in the first place. We will see what happens.

On objective truth I thinks it's always been this way but Trump Era has exposed it. Along with just the sheer volume of information available now. Everyone can live in whatever echo chamber they choose.
    Stern Crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On objective truth I thinks it's always been this way but Trump Era has exposed it. Along with just the sheer volume of information available now. Everyone can live in whatever echo chamber they choose.
    I don't think Trump did anything either. He just disrupted the game the Democrats and Republicans were playing, pretending to fight and doing nothing on some major issues (border, trade, MIC, etc). Republicans have been screeching about things, such as the border or Obamacare, and never do anything. It's not because they can't and Trump kind of exposed that.

While Trump does have a caustic style/personality, if he didn't he would have gone nowhere (like Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich).
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fraud

I negged for immediately accusing any dissenting opinion as "tds" as it says in the neg.

Lol @ crying about negs.
    But you literally have TDS. You've done nothing but make excuses for the DA's corruption.
    Worst jew in the world.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GayZues Christi View Post

Its not uncommon in liberal chit holes like atlanta, of course not. The issue is they cant get anyone reputable to take our judicial system to clown world.

Its like how they went to dc for a judge to sign off on the mar a lago raid and even there they got so many no's they had to go to a magistrate. This is a garbage scheme participated in by garbage people. And retards like yourself
    Last edited by Stizzel; 01-23-2024 at 06:31 PM.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Walls closing in on Fani, surely she's done for
    No war but class war

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Funny how TDS causes people to view corruption differently. Before all it took was "sources say" Trump is a meanie for people like HayZues FatceptWife to believe it. Now, they deny it when evidence is presented to them because said person is on team TDS.
    Fraud

I negged for immediately accusing any dissenting opinion as "tds" as it says in the neg.

Lol @ crying about negs.
    Skin thinned af
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If any of this is even remotely accurate...

... once again this entire thing blew up horribly, none of the predictions the usual TDSers acted like were set-in-stone even remotely came true.

Will any of them admit they jumped the gun? That their dislike/hatred of Trump blinded them into thinking any accusation against him was legit? When will at least one step up and say, whatever the problem(s) with Trump are (and there are many) but there is a witch hunt against him.

Trump can be flawed, even a bad guy, and still unfairly attacked constantly. Why can't some people admit this?

Could do without the last bit, but here is a good counter to this.

Were they bumping uglies before or after the hiring? I guess "allegedly".
    Premise is inaccurate.

Willis can be guilty of misconduct AND the charges against Trump can have merit at the same time.

The two are not mutually exclusive.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    Skin thinned af
    Hayzues is a broke loser (see sig). Can’t let her get to you.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is what they need. Something to sabotage their case because they know they probably won't win, so they can let something destroy it and so they can say "He would have been convicted but got off on a technicality like all rich white guys do".

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    Hayzues is a broke loser (see sig). Can’t let her get to you.
    Oh I won’t. Have to call out her betaness though
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I dont see how this will end up favoring Fanni in any way...I think it even might backfire and result with her in legal troubles
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    Walls closing in on Fani, surely she's done for
    Do you finally get it now? When we mock you retards for being so sure of Trump going to prison.
    Worst jew in the world.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Latest Trump filing in the GA RICO case makes a great point -

DA Fani Willis violated GA ethics rules by publicly accusing the defendants of racism after they noted her affair with Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Trump: stoking racial division requires dismissal.

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...11528556945567
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

BREAKING: Georgia State Senate approved the creation of a committee to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, citing affair allegations against her and special prosecutor Nathan Wade

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/...20064151523666
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna move stuff to this thread to consolidate

Court filling for above

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...otion-motion-8
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I heard Andy McCarthy finally mention today the statute I referenced here last week when the Fanni-Willis-as-Home-Wrecker scandal finally broke thru.

18 U.S.C. Sec. 666 is a very powerful public-corruption statute that the feds use against state and local public officials -- elected or otherwise -- for misappropriation of public funds.

I mentioned it in a post responding to an idiotic story in Just Security by Norm Eisen, Joyce Vance, and Richard Painter about why Willis is not -- technically -- disqualified even if the allegations are true.

Start with the fact that the story comes from that collection of dunces.

I'm going to Substack this a little later in more detail, but here's the issue:

Sec. 666 (yeah, everyone knows) says that anyone who works for a government agency that receives more than $10,000 in federal funding, is guilty of a federal crime if the embezzle or otherwise corruptly obtain any property valued at $5000 or more -- either themselves or through third parties.

Many mistakenly believe the money taken must be the federal funds -- not true.

The receipt of $10,000 or more in federal funding brings the governmental entity under the coverage of the statute. Once under the statue, improperly taking any money in excess of $5000 is a federal crime.

By some accounts, Willis paid her alleged boyfriend more than $1 million in total, and applied for additional funding for her office which she claimed she needed for COVID related expenses. She had more experienced prosecutors on staff already getting a salary, so it is hard to imagine what the justification was for bringing in the boyfriend who lacked any background that seem to make him suited for the job. The boyfriend then turned around and spent some of that money for her financial benefit.

Willis' problem is not that she might be "conflicted" as an ethical matter -- although she clearly is.

Her problem is that she may now be in a position of needing to consider her potential personal criminal liability in connection with her decision-making on the case under prosecution.

More details hopefully up on Substack in the next could have days.
    https://x.com/shipwreckedcrew/status...RG1NxPX-kIXHDg
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Fanni, in the end will, be fukt
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    BREAKING: Georgia State Senate approved the creation of a committee to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, citing affair allegations against her and special prosecutor Nathan Wade

What is kemp's office doing to assist? Or is he still partying with his bros in Davos?
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

This is cool because it might get some information - otherwise mostly just show - no teeth, they can only make recommendations.

It's mainly state legislators trying to look like they're doing something for constituents.

Also today this pointless measure for show in the GA house for Fanni impeachment - can't realistically happen via this method.
    https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/66326

This 2nd one not only can't really happen - if wouldn't be good for Trump - He's better off if the judge removes her and the whole county prosecution office- and then the county takes action on Willis.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    What is kemp's office doing to assist? Or is he still partying with his bros in Davos?
    prolly still on vacation on tax payers dime
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    His office has absolutely no role in this- he did sign a bill for a committee delegated responsibility to Burt Jones for prosecutors that wouldn't actually apply to the situation.

As far as Davos - he's doing exactly what he should be doing....

Promoting our expanded port abilities to multiple countries and business / with terminals - and transfer warehouses / not as union infested as other east coast ports.

Part of our 4.5 billon dollar expansion...

https://gaports.com/growingbig/

Pretty damn funny video- especially near the end.

https://x.com/jessebwatters/status/1...RG1NxPX-kIXHDg

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They put people they can control on political cases. His relationship with the DA made him vulnerable. The huge sums of money made him controllable. He would do what the Biden doj wanted, and there were meetings between White House staff and the team prosecuting trump.

The same holds true for cases they don’t want pursued, like Biden’s cases. They will put controllable prosecutors on the case to make sure it goes nowhere. Agents will tip off family members if pending searches. They can ensure that certain evidence never gets explored.

As we saw with Kari lake, the establishment will do what they can to pay off politicians to either leave the picture, or operate a certain way.

The more you know.

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post

Great size glizzy. Yum
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post

GA has a hot dog lady?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

GA has a hot dog lady?
    Based on our history, she has a pretty good shot at Fulton county commissioner.