keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) keronbwan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Female bodybuilders that started off big?

Hi all, I am looking for some inspiration and motivation via female bodybuilders to follow. Particularly those who started off at a high weight. A lot of the female lifters I’ve found on Instagram have started off slim. While their progress and accomplishments are amazing and I’m sure they’ve had their own challenges, it isn’t my reality. I have PCOS and have never had a flat stomach in my life. I struggle with insulin resistance and weight loss is an incredibly tough feat for me. I’m currently on Mounjaro, which has helped tremendously, and I want to start lifting weights again. I’ve gone from 205 lbs to 165 lbs and my body composition isn’t where I want it to be. Are there any female lifters who started off big or obese? It would really motivate me to see someone that looks like me become strong and lean. Thanks!

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just what you've already accomplished should be motivation enough. Outstanding job on losing that much weight.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by keronbwan View Post
    Hi all, I am looking for some inspiration and motivation via female bodybuilders to follow. Particularly those who started off at a high weight. A lot of the female lifters I’ve found on Instagram have started off slim. While their progress and accomplishments are amazing and I’m sure they’ve had their own challenges, it isn’t my reality. I have PCOS and have never had a flat stomach in my life. I struggle with insulin resistance and weight loss is an incredibly tough feat for me. I’m currently on Mounjaro, which has helped tremendously, and I want to start lifting weights again. I’ve gone from 205 lbs to 165 lbs and my body composition isn’t where I want it to be. Are there any female lifters who started off big or obese? It would really motivate me to see someone that looks like me become strong and lean. Thanks!
    Just search into it I’m sure you can find someone relatable. Keep working hard!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

nathanhill98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's fascinating how female bodybuilders can start off with significant muscle mass. Their dedication and hard work shine through their transformation. The journey they undertake is a testament to their commitment to fitness and strength. As for the Average rice purity test, it's a unique gauge of experiences and choices.